Try This & Report Back

G

Guest

Guest
Try this. I know some of you have already but for those who haven't it just blow your minds.

THE TECHNIQUE

Quick Backgrounder

The G&A Spot(s) are a bunch of nerve clusters which trigger endorphines (natural painkillers) during child birth. These nerve concentrations are below the surface and protected. The clit is not protected and the nerves are right on the surface. Any guy who tries to handle a clit roughly usually gets a heel up the side of his head. The GSpot is different. Once it has been triggered you can NOT treat it like a clit. Beat it up! Guys have been taught to be gentle with "that " area. Yes for the clit. NO for the G&A's.

Basic Technique ideas:

#1: Make sure she goes for a tinkle (urinates) just prior to this. The best way to “experiment ” is for the woman to relax over a bunch of pillows, face down, bum up in the air and legs comfortably wide apart. In that position with her guy either at the side, straddling one leg or sort of in the middle, the best way is with his thumb - inserted and pointing down towards the bed. If you press the thumb into the vagina until the heel of the thumb is pressing into her lips the GSpot will be right under the fat part at the end of your thumb. It’s no harder to find than that. It is a small bump roughly the same size as that fat part at the end of your thumb too so it feels a little like there’s another thumb pressing back. (ALL women have this - all women may not react the same way) Start to rub it. You can rub like you’re trying to get a spot out - back and forth or sideways or in a circular motion - it doesn’t matter. DO NOT do it too hard at first but once it puffs up and gets a little hard, that's when you can get rough with it. She'll feel like she has to go for a pee about then. Ignore her. Hold her down. Tell her to go ahead. Ladies you aren't going to pee. It just comes from some kind of build-up and "about to release" feeling. Just hang on and tell him harder or faster to increase that feeling. The first time or two it takes a few minutes. Once you've done it a few times you can usually get the first orgasm in under two minutes - no matter what and then repeats every 30 seconds to a minute for as long as she can stand it. An average night means between 8 and 15 giant "O's". A marathon brings between 35 and 50 !!! Trouble walking the next day but Man) Man is it worth the shakes the next day.

#2 is: when you've triggered an orgasm, wait about 30 seconds, maybe a minute (no more)and then start again. Just as hard. Right away. It'll happen over and over as many times as you repeat it. DO NOT BE GENTLE !! Depending on what kind of shape she’s in, a slightly longer wait between orgasms is wise(ie. let her start to breathe again). My friends described those orgasms as like being hit by a train. It seems to involve the entire body. If they’ve never had a GSpot orgasm they are going to be amazed. When you do it to them again and again they will be astounded.

At that point an option that they all seem to enjoy is once she knows “that feel” she can climb on and ride you and position herself so that the end of your erection is hitting the same spot your thumb was hitting. She can then have a huge orgasm about every 10 to 20 downstrokes and keep that up until she melts or passes out. Then it’s time to cuddle.

One word of warning, guys, NEVER have her squat over your face, suck her clit and poke her GSPOT with your fingers. She will cum so hard and her pelvic thrusts will be so out of control that she will BREAK YOUR NOSE. Trust me on this. To combine the two (oral on the clit AND Gspot) she should be on her back and your face should be sideways to her.


Let me know if and / or how it worked for you.
 
Edited now that I see you have a screen name. :eek:

Oops. ;)
 
Last edited:
I'm baaack

I actually joined (registered) in May of 2001 after the wife died. I was on for a bit back then but I haven't been back for a long time. I'm just checking in to see who's doing what. Reading a few of the posts I noticed people still referring to The G Spot as some mystical place in Northern Tibet or maybe the Andes. Just thought I'd share. It's sure worked for me. It is a wonderful thing, taking a one orgasm a night girl and only orally at that to a 15++ orgasms a night screamer. Great for self confidence, self esteem and they are righteously ADDICTED from then on. I sure hope this works for a few of you who have been looking in the wrong places or have found it but are as gentle with it as you are to the clit. It is SO much better than that. Well different anyway.


***********************************************************


FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T EDIT THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD SO IT HAS TO BE IN THIS POST THAT I BRING A MESSAGE FROM THE DISTANT FUTURE - OK ... MAYBE NOT TOO DISTANT. 2006.

IN THE 78 PAGES OR SO OF RESPONSES, IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, QUESTIONS AND ADVICE THAT FOLLOW THIS POST THERE ARE LOTS OF COUPLE WHO HAVE NOT HAD GREAT SUCCESS WITH THIS TECHNIQUE AND SO I HAVE TRAVELLED BACK IN TIME HERE TO BRING A MESSAGE TO YOU NEWBIES WHO ARE READING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. THE MESSAGE IS A SIMPLE ONE.

WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. OUR RESPONSES ARE DIFFERENT BETWEEN PEOPLE AND EVEN ON DIFFERENT DAYS, UNDER DIFFERENT DEGREES OF STRESS OR EXHAUSTION. I HAVE BEEN LUCKY BECAUSE THE LADIES I HAVE DONE THIS WITH HAVE ALL REACTED IMMEDIATELY AND WERE COMPLETELY HOOKED FROM THEN ON. FOR REASONS I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THERE ARE WOMEN WHO SIMPLY DO NOT RESPOND OR ENJOY THIS TECHNIQUE. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO HAVE FOUND THAT THIS TECHNIQUE WORKS BUT NOT IN THE 2 MINUTES I SUGGEST - IT TAKES AN HOUR OR MORE. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO WOULD RATHER GET POKED IN THE EYE THAN GIVE UP CONTROL OF THEIR ORGASMS OR ARE STYMIED BY GUILT AND RESIST THE RELEASE OF THIS DEGREE OF SEXUAL ABANDON. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO HAVE HAD OPERATIONS AND NORMAL NERVE FUNCTION IN THE AREA IS REDUCED OR DAMAGED. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO HAVE VIRTUALLY NO MUSCLE TONE IN THEIR VAGINAS AND GENERALLY ANY ORGASM IS HIGHLY DEPENDANT ON MUSCLE CONTRACTION TO PRODUCE THE WAVES OF AN ORGASM. THERE ARE SOME WHO SEEM TO FEEL NOTHING WHEN THIS HAPPENS TO THEM. I DON'T KNOW WHY EXCEPT TO SAY, AGAIN, THAT WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT.

STRANGELY AS WOMEN AGE THE RATE OF SUCCESS SEEMS TO INCREASE SO IF YOU'RE YOUNG AND THIS DOESN'T WORK - KEEP TRYING. DON'T MAKE IT A CENTRAL THEME AND DO NOTHING ELSE EVER AND CONSIDER ALL PARTICIPANTS FAILURES IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN BUT DON'T GIVE UP EITHER. KEEP TRYING.

THERE ARE WOMEN WHO WHEN TURNED ON AND THE TECHNIQUE IS USED ON THEM THE VERY FIRST TIME REACT BY HAVING SCREAMING, THRASHING, HEART POUNDING ORGASMS - OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL THEY CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE. MANY COUPLES HAVE FOUND THIS OUT. MANY COUPLES FEEL FRUSTRATED THAT THEY DON'T BUT THEY DON'T AND IF IT'S HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU'RE NOT ALONE. OK?

IN SHORT IF IT WORKS, GREAT !! BUT FAR IN THE FUTURE I HAVE BEEN ROASTED FOR MORE OR LESS SUGGESTING IN THESE FIRST FEW POSTS THAT THIS HAPPENS TO EVERYBODY ALL THE TIME AND INSTANTLY (OR ALMOST) AND ENOUGH OF YOU HAVE NOT HAD THIS HAPPEN THAT THROUGH THE MIRACLE OF TECHNOLOGY AND AT GREAT PERIL TO MYSELF, I HAVE TRAVELLED ALL THE WAY BACK HERE TO MARCH OF 2002 JUST TO TELL YA'LL THAT IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN THE WAY I DESCRIBE ABOVE YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES ON THE PLANET THAT THIS HAPPENED TO. DON'T GO JUMP OFF ANY BALCONIES. KEEP TRYING. JOIN THE DISCUSSION AND WITH A LITTLE LUCK AND PERSISTANCE YOU CAN PROBABLY MAKE IT HAPPEN. THE FUN IS IN THE "RESEARCH" ANYWAY.

OK ... I'M FADING .... BACK TO THE FUTURE. SEE YOU IN 2006

OH BTW ANYBODY OWN ENRON STOCK?? NORTEL??

SELL !! NOW !!
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the post! I'm going to get my lover to try this one out. Until I joined this site, I thought I had had G-spot orgasms, but after reading a few different posts, I'm not totally sure I have!
 
whoa!

Just reading this post almost triggered an orgasm...

My favorite part was the "ignore her" and "hold her down" parts.

Is it hot in here?

:heart:
bluemuse
 
Re: whoa!

bluemuse said:
Just reading this post almost triggered an orgasm...

My favorite part was the "ignore her" and "hold her down" parts.

Is it hot in here?

:heart:
bluemuse

bluemuse. You don't know hot:p

Just lie back and enjoy!
 
Re: Re: whoa!

tn_8tiv said:


bluemuse. You don't know hot:p

Just lie back and enjoy!

Really? I always thought that if he said "My favorite part was when you moved" I did it wrong.......

:kiss:

bluemuse
 
Re: Re: Re: whoa!

bluemuse said:


Really? I always thought that if he said "My favorite part was when you moved" I did it wrong.......

:kiss:

bluemuse

Oh no! That is very right!:p
 
Scince I am a curious Kitte by nature I am printing this out for my hubby and in the pure intrest of science will conduct some serious experiments as to its validity!

:D
 
I knew my partner was doing something right :D We haven't tried repeating the motions but reading this, I definitely think we should. The sooner the better actually :devil:
 
I really am intrigued by this "multiple orgasm trigering g-spot technique". Mr. G has obviously found what works for his woman. Im wondering if anyones else here has tried it and gotten the same results. Or if Mr.G has tried this experiment on multiple subjects and gotten the same data and results.

I would of course have already tried this technique but dont know when my lover is going to visit me again. So im left with the thought of pleasing her like shes never been pleased before but unable to tranfer this into action. So Baby, you know whats waiting when you get here.
 
works like a charm for me everytime. When I finally figured out "how" she asked me what I was doing different...... I told her the truth........ I didnt really know. But she loves it......so much so we had to invest in a rubber mattress cover. It was either that or always sleep in the guest room!! :D
 
Batting a thousand

LeoMoonShine - ya it has worked on everybody (3) I've tried it on so far. All reacted the same way... they thought I had some kind of "device " the first time and then freaked when I made them cum again...and again...and again...and again. An average evening produced 12 to 15 orgasms. One marathon session from about mid afternoon to 1 Am or so produced 42 orgasms...her count. UnBEEElievable. Great.

************************************

OK, I think I need to clarify something here on the TECHNIQUE. I have again, at HUGE expense and personal danger, travelled back in time to clarify something on the TECHNIQUE. I kind of thought it was obvious but several Emails suggest that some couples who are having trouble with this are using PRESSURE but never increased the SPEED of their thumbs, fingers or toys.

The instructions are, basically to begin to rub (back&forth, up&down, round&round - whatever) and as you feel her begin to react I say rub harder. Well that is true but more important but perhaps I wasn't clear about this, as her reactions indicate increased levels of arousal not only rub harder but FASTER too.

The position of her face down over the pillows leaves your arm in a unique position to move about as fast as it possibly can and maintain that speed for as long as your stamina holds out. When you tire - SWITCH ARMS !!

The most important message though here is the SPEED at which you are prodding her G. The FASTER the BETTER. The FASTER the CRAZIER she'll get. Slow down and the G-Gasms will feel very differtent and THAT style mey be more to her liking - SOMETIMES. The intensity WILL increase as the speed of your thumb increases.

You HAVE TO gauge her reaction though. Very important. Don't just slide in and begin to jack-hammer her unless you have done this before and she is "advanced" enough that she will begin to orgasms almost immediately.

Starting out you MUST build up PRESSURE AND SPEED as you feel her become more and more aroused, OK. Pay attention (you young bucks need to start that now) to what SHE is doing. If she seems in pain and you know the diff between the turned on faces and body moves and the "This is starting to HURT" faces and body movements, then you need to back off and do something else for awhile. Try this another night. Don't continue if her reaction is really negative. On the other hand if she has never come this way before she may feel it is too intense and try and pull away or get you to stop BEFORE anything too much happens. It is up to you to gauge where she is on that scale. A little scared at how fast and intense the feeling is OR this hurts. If she is just nervous then that's where I suggest HOLD HER DOWN and continue. She'll be glad you did.
Just use some common sense and as YOU (the doer) are NOT in a mad rush to cum yourself during this technique it is up to you to keep a clear head and watch for her reactions - good OR bad and act appropriately.

Many women report that using this technique they have completely LOST IT in a way they never have before. Sexual intensity with a trusted lover is typically a nice build up and on those wild nights a bit of extra stuff as the build up to orgasms happens. With this TECHNIQUE you can drive her right out of her fucking mind and keep doing it until YOU decide to stop. This really does FREAK a lot of women out so be CAREFUL with your new POWER. You've got a back up arm/thumb and she only has one rather tender little twat so again when I say SPEED AND PRESSURE remember WHAT you are bashing. Take her to that magic place where, it seems her entire body is in a whole orgasm mode but don't abuse the trust or go overboard with the pressure. She WILL feel beat up the next day if you're too rough. You want her remembering the constant G-GASMS and not having to walk around bent over in pain the next day because she is bruised and battered down there and IN there, OK? Also be careful around her period as the uterus is a little more sensitive at this time of the month anyway due to all the contractions and cramping going on in that process.

So remember when you get this going and she is trying to thrash her way out of her skin and neighbors two blocks away are calling 911 because it sounds like a murder in progress .... you can PLAY with her G-GASMS. You can (once she has cum once this way) slide her into the next one slowly buy using a SLOW RUB or you can BANG her into the next G-Gasms by starting your thumb again HARD AND FAST. You can bring her off in waves of FAST INTENSE series and then slow down a bit. Change arms, nibble the back of her neck, smack her bum, suck slowly down the backs of her thighs and inside her knees - do everything and anything you can think of do increase the OTHER sensations she is feeling either while you are G-ing her or in those few seconds or minute that you're not and allowing her to catch her breath. Don't forget she is WOMAN so as you drive her crazy one way be gentle and tender in those other ways so that she is feeling completely loved and adored. Despite what you SEE her doing when you are GSpotting her she IS still aware of her surroundings (a little anyway) so keep up the kisses, nibbles, licks and sucking so she feels "devoured" - inside and out.

By using a Variety of moves, speeds, pressures and positions you can make this unique and utterly mind-boggling technique an adventure each and every time you do it for (TO ?) her. Not only each time you do this can be a series of different sensations for her but each time she CUMs can be a different sensation from the last. Apparently just changing thumb angles can change the "feel" of the G-Gasm so you have the options of experimenting in an almost unlimited way here. Vartiey is THE spice of life. Not only do ya'll have the greatest technique known to human sexuality but you can mix and match according to her moods, time of the month or just do the S&MB&D thingie and do 'er any way YOU want. Either or ANY way you do do it will be awesome for HER and will bring you closer together - or your money back !!

Please continue to report back on this important RESEARCH.

MR.G has left for the future.
 
Last edited:
I have a question, since the spot is so close to the opening, is it possible for a woman to masterbate and create this orgasm herself? Or is the reaction just so big that she couldn't pull it off.
Very good advice, always worth trying somethig new.
 
42 orgasms?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!




.... do you have to have big fingers to do this? Can you do it also if you has small fingers...?
 
weak in the knees!

oh boy this is food for thought!

i can't wait to have him go at it rougher next time, damn his gentle touch lol

naaaa i am kidding, i love the gentle touch, but i wanna cum 30 times a night to!
 
Oh!oh!oh!oh!oh!oh!oh!oh!oh!

Some answers - sort of ....

Can a girl do this to herself? With her fingers maybe but it is difficult to apply the correct pressure with your own fingers because you'll be reaching down, IN and UP (if you're on your back) and that is a weird angle. The thing is if you experiment and find it and know what it feels like you can teach your B/F or SO how to do it too.

There ARE some great GSpot vibrators / dildos around these days that have a 45º hook in them so it goes in straight but then the hook can be pushed against the G.

You do NOT have to have big fingers to do this. Like most women will tell you their SO's dick size has very little to do with the amount of pleasure they receive. If you had the strength in your pinkie you could stimulate the GSpot...no problem. Nothing to do with thickness or length.
 
Last edited:
Re: OH!OH!OH!OH!OH!OH!OH!OH!OH!

Mr.G said:
Some answers - sort of ....

As far as ," May you wife RIP." Thank you even though you are being sarcastic. She did die a year ago now but let me assure you it had nothing to do with too many orgasms. Nice of you to think of her tho.


I assure you I was not being sarcastic at all. I wouldn't do something like this when it's about such a serious event...
 
Ohohohohohohohoh!

Other than that I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying. Giving your woman more than one orgasm is a baaad thing?

To answer that...maybe we could ask the ladies on the board if they would object / complain if their S.O. could give them multiple orgasms every time they made love...no vibrators needed, no drugs just O after O after O - as many as she wanted or could stand.

The women who I have used it on became incredibly horny ALL the time, said they were addicted to it and were "comfortable " at around 12 orgasms a night. The 42 was a marathon over half a day at a remote cabin. It was very romantic. Very noisy. Very exhausting...but worth it. We made love all the usual ways too but for more than one orgasm (after oral/clitoral) THAT was the way to do it. Her self confidence went right through the roof when she found out she was capable of being that sexual.
 
Last edited:
Sounds interesting and next chance I get I'm going to try it out but I have a question. You say to wait 30 secs to 1 min before stimulating again....when I go down on my wife, her clit is very sensitive for a couple of mins after orgasm and she cannot be touched. Would the same apply here or not since the g-spot is triggering the orgasm and not the clitoris?
 
NOT !!

NO. The whole point of the repetitive orgasm is that this is NOT the clit. It is a bunch of nerve endings in place to assist in pain reduction during child birth. A few women can be stimuated clitorally right after a climax but most will bat you up the side of the head if you so much as LOOK at her clit within about 10 minutes of a good orgasm. The GSpot is VERY different. It can be poked and or rubbed MUCH harder than you'd ever consider touching a clit. For what ever reason it also seems to be able to trigger an orgasm almost immediately after an orgasm and that can be repeated. The only delay is to let her catch her breath. I have manipulated the GSpot during an orgasm (the same as you ALWAYS continue to thrust or suck & lick her clit when you're making her cum that way) and NOT STOPPED and the orgasm just continued. The break and bringing on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc orgasms were simply to allow her to begin to breath again. They seem to be that intense.
 
Fantastic

What a great idea. I am excited to try it on my girlfriend. Always looking for new and improved ways to blow her mind. Did you just happen to do this and it worked, or did you read about it first?
Thanks!;)
 
Sounds like Fun

:) This sounds like lots of fun. I am going to have to try it ASAP! You say that it would be to difficult for a woman to do this to herself.....I am not so sure of that! LOL Never underesitmate the will of a woman! Let ya know how it turns out! :)
 
Back
Top