Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

The Education of a Poker Player

I'd like to call your attention to a book in the public domain I've just published on Amazon Kindle:
The Education of a Poker Player.

Follow the links below to purchase a copy, all you Kindle-heads.
 
My second book over at Fido is now available.



A collection of short stories from post-apocalyptic Earth to time travel and from other worldly beings to flights of fancy. The Darkness Before Night was written over the last couple of years and contains the following stories.

The Darkness, told from the perspective of young girl, brings the sadness of a country gone awry and a family who sticks together.

Gods of Thunder brings to light what might be actually going on in the skies above our heads as lightning strike victims pursue beings of the clouds.

The Lone Star Division chapter gives a glimpse of future warfare. It may be waged on distant planets, but those who wage these wars are still human.

When Darkness Falls tells, a short tale about post-apocalyptic Earth, as two people and their dog flee the current authorities.

Walking the Dog has John shifting in time and meeting the woman he loves in the past.

A Hole in Time has Bill landing in an unusual place. He is shortly joined by Faith from a time before his. They learn a lot as they try to get home.

Sea Salt has beings from another planet helping the human race through its history to build a FTL drive only to discover they will…

History is only true from the perspective of the maker.

Guardian has the world to protect.

Word Count: 36,000

Sci-Fi, Anthology

EXCERPT:

With the coming of winter, we were indoors more than any other time of the year. Year? Well, it was the forty-fifth year after the end of the world - as all who lived through it had known it. It was 2053 and the world was experiencing another little ice age. We had migrated south from our summer home in the Wisconsin Territory, where we farmed our one hundred acres.

Here in our winter home, in the Southern Missouri Territory, we farmed a fifty-acre plot with a great view of the ocean. It had taken my parents a long time to acquire our first fifty-acre grant of land. When the new government had federalized all the land in the Midwestern Territories and started the Great Land Grant Lottery of 2025, my parents stood in line for three days. They were the last ones allowed in to sign their names for a land grant at the county seat of Lukin County in the Wisconsin Territory.

Until then, everyone was just squatting on land, claiming all they could as their own. It had been a struggle since the original government had collapsed in 2012. Back then, I had been a baby raised by my parents in my grandparents’ home. Grandma actually raised me and was my best friend for most of my young life. I remember her like it was yesterday. My grandfather, as I remember, had been a kind man, perhaps set in his ways, but wise.

I do not remember much else from my days as a toddler except my grandfather holding me when I cried and carrying me upstairs to spend time with both him and Grandma. I think I was ten years old when my grandfather died. I remember crying a lot then.

I should probably start at the beginning. My older sister has told me some of what I relate here, my parents have told me some, the rest I discovered on my own from various sources.
 
Another new release, just in time for the holiday season!



Holiday Auction
by
Vivian Vincent
(Click on the picture to purchase)


Jackie is a tough as nails PR Director who's had a less than stellar reputation with men. When she's ordered by her boss to organize a holiday fund raising auction for charity, she finds herself an integral part of the auction.

The one man who brings out a different side of her turns the tables and ends up placing the winning bid. Can he win her heart? Will she realize he's exactly who she wants under her tree for Christmas this year?

---

Excerpt:

Jackie was ready to give up the fight. She knew she had to conduct herself professionally in front of everyone, so she decided a more private setting would be best. Before she pulled away from Dean, she whispered in his ear, “My office, ten minutes.”

She walked away and left him standing there, a look of total shock on his face. He watched as she walked to the entrance then disappeared around the corner. He took a few steps to the nearest chair and slumped down into it, still staring in wonder at the entrance.

Jackie made her way back to her office quickly. The feeling of Dean’s body pressed against hers sent her libido into overdrive. Even though the temperature throughout the building was comfortable, Jackie felt her nipples harden and felt the coolness of her damp panties between her legs.

There was no question in her mind what would happen once Dean showed up in her office. She needed to get laid, plain and simple. She figured since Dean seemed so willing, he’d be the best candidate.

She reached her office and tossed her small clutch purse on the desk. She wiggled out of her pantyhose and panties then pulled her dress over her head to remove her strapless bra. She pulled her dress back on and tossed all the clothes onto the floor next to the sofa. She knew Dean would get the message as to what she wanted.

Jackie sat seductively on the corner of her desk with one leg crossed over the other, facing the door, waiting for Dean. She glanced at the clock on the wall, seeing more than ten minutes had passed and she briefly wondered if he would show up.
 
Another new release over at eXcessica...



Wives! Do we love them with all our hearts? Do they love us with all their hearts? Do they love you enough to concede to your every request? The women in these stories do. They love their husbands enough to do whatever is asked, no matter what. Their husbands love them enough to let them.

Would you?


EXCERPT:

“Jim.” I called to him. When he had his eyes open and Serena was stroking his cock with lotion, I undid my bikini top and let it fall to the lounge. Jim’s eyes got wide with excitement. I then undid my wrap and placing my thumbs in the waistband of my bottoms, pulled them down to the ground.

“Oh my god!” Jim shouted as he grunted, shooting his cum into the air to land on his stomach. Serena just giggled and continued to pump his cock, milking all his seed onto his stomach.

I was now stark naked, on a public beach, watching a stranger jerk my husband off. To say the least, I was excited. Taking a towel from the stack, Serena wiped up the mess my darling had made on himself. She then reapplied the sunscreen she had just wiped off.

“Your turn Lilith, front or back first?” Serena asked.

“I believe my front first as I believe my husband wants everyone to see his naked wife. Right, James?” Jim just shook his head yes, as I lay back on the lounge.
 
Last edited:
New out from Cyberworld Publishing, a GM Romance by Stephen Kessel (the “tamer” collaboration series by sr71plt and sabb), The Forever Man.

Set primarily in Sydney, Australia, this novella is inspired by the combined legends of Sydney’s “Evermore” sidewalk graffiti artist and the secret annual visitor to Edgar Allen Poe’s grave.


REVIEW

From Rainbow Reviews - Kassa

"...the real strength of this writing duo comes from their complex characters and ability to tap into genuine emotion. These men feel authentic, real, and affecting. I always enjoy reading this collaboration and Forever Man is no exception."


BLURB

Wanting “forever,” Allen leaves New York and follows his Australian lover back to Sydney. But when he arrives and reunites with Daren, he discovers that their relationship is not what he had thought. Instead he discovers that a word chalked on the sidewalks of Sydney is what tugs at him, urging him to stay.

On the streets of Sydney, young Corey has found what he didn’t even know he was looking for and has his “forever,” a strange one for a young gay man, but one that satisfies him anyway.

The life and writing of a long-dead famous Australian poet brings these two men together in a most unexpected way, but it is the power of “forever” that also keeps them apart.


EXCERPT

As the first light of dawn touched the sky, we had one last kiss and embrace before I quietly snuck out of his room and back to the radio hut barracks. I crawled into my bed but didn’t sleep. I couldn’t. We were wakened early and packed the last of our things and took them down to the beach to where the nuns and villagers were already mingling nervously saying good-bye. Then I went with two others to blow the charges we had set on the radio masts, and by midday we had brought the four big radio aerials tumbling safely down onto the sand and into the jungle. When we got back to the beach, the evacuation ship was already getting steam up, and they had long ago finished loading up the baggage and all of the radio equipment that could be removed.

Last to leave the island were the nuns and us. The big islander women nuns who were evacuated had to be pushed up the rope ladders hanging down the ship’s side, and this was a great embarrassment to the men who had to help them up. Matron called out loudly, “Keep your eyes down men; God will know if you look up.” And everyone obeyed her. The big women finally made the railing of the ship and were pulled over to tumble onto the deck, their habits fluttering in the breeze and exposing their bare, honey-brown legs.

Last of them to go up was Matron, and she looked daggers at the man who tried to help her. Unaided, she laboriously climbed the dozen rungs on her own. But even she didn’t make it onto the deck without collapsing.

When I was on board, I looked toward the beach we had been taken from and waved to Malcolm and the islanders who had come to watch us leave. The three novices who hadn’t wanted to go had had their habits taken from them and now stood in a huddle in colorful sarongs, obviously crying to see their companions leave and waving wildly to them as the ship got under way.

The next boat they would see arrive we all knew would almost certainly be a Japanese navy boat.

That night I dreamed of Malcolm. Since the night of his birthday, when we had got drunk on the beach and staggered back to a patch of grass beneath some palm trees and collapsed together, we had been lovers. He claimed he had been charmed that he’d come on to me on the beach, a Martell, drinking Martell cognac, and I told him “what else would a Martell drink?” although the truth of the matter was that it was the only decent liquor we had on the island, left there when a French exporter evacuated at the first opportunity and packed up so fast he missed a case of it. We had literally fallen into each other’s arms that night. I was experienced, I knew what I was doing, while Malcolm was a virgin and uncertain what he wanted. But I wanted him desperately. I had ached for him from almost the first time I saw him.
Our lovemaking was never wild, even the first time, and we never cried out in the heat of passion as I had before. It was a small island, and nowhere was far from someone’s hut. In the tropical heat the windows were always open, and when we made love in his room, we knew that even small sounds traveled across the mission’s compound to the sisters’ dormitory and the Matron’s room.

I was experienced. But with Malcolm it was different. I was the taker and I wanted him to myself, forever.

“Forever is a long time,” he said.

“Not long enough,” I whispered back.


477474.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just released from eXcessica, a sizzling GM short by habu (pen name of sr71plt), Witness for the Prosecution


BLURB

Guilt can cut more than one way, and in that first man-man sexual experience, it can apply to both men, and it can creep in slowly for the initially innocent one, with both the guilt and crossing of the barrier into that first act building from innocence to not knowing how it happened but not regretting that it did. In Witness for the Prosecution, a young man has been coerced and carefully trained to testify in the trial of a sexually predatory doctor, who is misusing his profession to trap and deflower young men. But as well trained as the young man has been in helping to convict the doctor, he cannot escape his own share in the guilt—or deny that his first experience hasn’t changed his life forever. As the reader follows the step-by-step progression of the young man’s innocence across the barrier for the first time, the courtroom testimony and the young man’s inner thoughts combine to inform the reader’s understanding. The reader becomes the jury. Who is guilty . . . and of what?


EXCERPT

“And did Dr. Martin make untoward advances to you in your gym, Mr. Philips? In the gym’s sauna?”

“I don’t understand.”

The prosecutor turned and looked at me over his glasses with his head tilted down—the “Oh really?” look. Done for the jury, I was sure. “You understand what this trial is about, don’t you, Mr. Philips? Dr. Martin stands accused of entrapment, holding his victims in captivity, and rape. You do understand that, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I answered. I knew what the prosecutor wanted. I knew what might happen if I didn’t give it to him. But it would be skating on thin ice here. I tried to tell him how it really was, but he didn’t want to hear it. He told me to keep my answers short and right to the point of the questions he asked. But already he was making it difficult for me to give him the answers he wanted and not perjure myself—and even more important to me, not reveal what I didn’t want to face.

“Then I ask you again, Mr. Philips. Did Dr. Martin make untoward advances to you in the gym sauna room?”

“Yes . . . I guess so.”


484632.jpg
 
My romance novel, Involuntary Nude is up in Fictionwise. It's my first just romance novel and I would appreciate feedback. Terrie did another nice cover.

Richard-INude.jpg


http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b115976/Involuntary-Nude/R-Richard/?si=0

Adrianna receives a letter and discovers that someone has taken one or more nude pictures of her while she was in a ladies gym locker room. The person or persons who sent the photo demand a lot of money, or they'll distribute at least one nude photo around town. The only hope that Adrianna seems to have is to hire a bodyguard who's recommended to her by an old family friend. The bodyguard that Adrianna hires in desperation turns out to be more than just a goon. Jim is a tall muscular guy, with a Masters degree in mathematics. He develops a strategy to fend off what's almost certainly the people who have the photos. However, Jim's strategy involves Adrianna posing for nude photos for a men's magazine. Adrianna is shocked and rejects Jim's plan However, Jim has her talk with other women around town and Adrianna gradually comes to see that Jim's plan will work and that the other ladies in town will support her. Adrianna also comes to see that Jim's plan is her only way out of a very dangerous situation. As events unfold, Adrianna gradually comes to realize that Jim can and will protect her against the harm that others want to inflict on her. However, she also comes to realize that Jim can't protect her against Jim. Complicating the situation is that Adrianna isn't sure that she wants to be protected against Jim. Adrianna then sets up a sequence of subtle tests to determine exactly who Jim is and who he is to her. The tests get very personal.
 
Launched today by BarbarianSpy, a GM Medieval historical action/adventure novelette by Dirk Hessian (a pen name of sr71plt), The King’s Men.

Inspired by marriage of Richard the Lionhearted to Berengaria.


BLURB

Queen Blanche’s attendant, Lambert, washes up on the shores of the Mediterranean island of Kibrit at the moment in Medieval history when King Claude of the House of Lusane is consolidating his power over the island state. Blanche, already married to Claude in absentia, falls into the hands of the ruler of the last mini kingdom holding out against Claude on Kibrit, and Lambert is sent to Claude with ransom demands. Even as Claude is forging his nation and preparing to free his bride, his two lieutenants, Duke Guy and Sir Rene, in a classic good-and-evil struggle, begin to vie not just for ascendant power in the newly established island nation but also for mastery of the very body of the young golden-haired king. Blanche is saved and enters the fray as yet another seeker of power over and through Claude. Her servant, Lambert, follows the intricate and cunning power struggles between Blanche, Guy, and Rene for possession of King Claude as a “salamander on the wall,” who can be present in the chamber to learn of all forms of scheming and trickery without the nobles even recognizing that such a lowly servant is there.

Lambert watches as the understewards Guido and Kobus become embroiled in the struggles for power and themselves enter the scheming, which encourages Lambert too to take on a role of nation mover and king maker.

Rife with court gossip, complex double dealing and treachery, sexual innuendo, and a ménage of couplings, The King’s Men, inspired by Richard the Lionhearted’s conquering of the island of Cyprus during the Medieval crusades, is a gay male romp of how lowly court attendants were able to manipulate and influence major events in the Europe of the Middle Ages.


EXCERPT

It was a day that changed history when I finally was passed through the lines and stood before the chamberlain of King Claude in the castle keep of St. Jerome’s. The battle had just been won, the castle within a half hour of final capitulation. Soldiers, sweating and running in blood themselves, were still walking among the vanquished laying about where they had dropped, checking for life, and extinguishing it when they found it.

The three of them—the three principle men I was to follow with my eyes and ears and interest for the next half year and more, with them rarely even knowing I was in attendance—were standing there in the flush of victory, leaning on their blood-stained broadswords, still heaving and panting under their heavy chain-mail trappings, and congratulating themselves and each other on the penultimate island kingdom gained in their campaign to take all and to bring peace at last to this fecund island. There yet was Cantria castle further east, nearly to the end of the mountain chain and within smoke-signal sighting of the Musselmen coast of Turkey. But the fall of that was a foregone conclusion, and King Claude even now was telling his men, Guy, Duke of Gano, and the other, younger, fairer king’s man, Sir Rene deRogair, that they mayhaps would just lay siege to Cantria and starve it out rather than waste more man flesh on seizing it. Sir Rene, always the more compassionate and less bloodthirsty of Claude’s key lieutenants, had just been reporting on the horrendous cost of life to Claude’s forces that had been the winning of St. Jerome’s.

I liked Sir Rene the instant I saw him—and I never have faltered in liking him and respecting him. Nor have I faltered in having sympathy for what I could see at a glance when I was ushered into the periphery of their presence at St. Jerome was his worshipful stance toward his king. And I’m not talking in a religious sense.

I saw the same lustful, wanting desire in the eyes of the dark, bulkier, more menacing Guy for his king and I immediately feared for the golden-haired and serious-demeanored monarch, even loving him then, at first sight in the flesh, as much as his two lieutenants obviously did.

As much as I instantly liked and respected Rene, I did the opposite for Guy. And that initial assessment never changed in my view either. I knew immediately that all of the grief in Claude’s life would be a result of Guy’s life, and I pledged from that moment—transferring my fealty and service at that moment from Blanche to Claude no matter what livery I wore—never to let Guy alone in Claude’s presence if I could help it. Alas, in that I failed.


492745.jpg
 
Second Chance: The King of Ariby is my 25th published novel.

Second Chance: The King of Ariby is the 11th novel in the Second Chance series.
Justin Imperiale is now the King of Ariby.
The nation of Mesodania, to the North of Ariby is threatening war. Justin's forces are outnumbered and he must develop a strategy to quickly defeat the powerful Army of Mesodania. Justin then talks with the more powerful nations on Corin and tells then, “Help me defeat the Mesodanians or you get no oil.”
Mesodania then invades its much small neighbor, Characene, to start a war.
The battle quickly settles into Justin's outnumbered advanced technology forces against the superior numbers of the Mesodanian Army, with lots of action.
Justin then involves the Cleg people in the North of Mesodania in the war and the Mesodanian Army now faces a two front war.
Finally, Justin destroys the communications facilities of the Dictator of Mesodania, insuring defeat for the Dictator's forces.
With the war won, Justin now has to win the peace and he pursues a strategy to convince the conquered people that they're better off with him as King.
Then the neighboring nation of Avuls issues a challenge that Justin can't ignore. Avuls claims that Justin isn't the King of The Sky and that they have a warrior who can defeat him in single combat. Justin has to hope that his planning, preparation and some paranormal help will allow him to defeat a giant Arquellian warrior, from off Corin.
The series continues with the same kind of exciting action as the earlier novels.
The sales are still holding up and the adventure will continue.
 
New Christmas Story: ALL THE WAY by Giselle Renarde

Okay, so I'm not the most impartial person to say this (considering I wrote the book) but I love ALL THE WAY! It's not just the family fun and Christmas-ness of the story...it's also the SEX! The final sex scene in particular gets me every time. When I reread the manuscript a few months after finishing it, I kind of thought, "Did I really write that? Wow!"

Anyhoo, if you're in the market for a funny, sexy, MMF Ménage-y, Christmas-y read, I recommend my new release ALL THE WAY. Here's the blurb and an excerpt:

All the Way
by Giselle Renarde
eXcessica Publishing
Buy Link: http://excessica.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=490&os

When Josie invites her long-ago boyfriend Kaz to stay with her family over the holidays, there are a few things she doesn't anticipate. Kaz admitting he's still a virgin after all these years? That's a weird surprise. Her husband Rob's attempt to give Kaz a little relief in the hot tub? A weird and very sexy surprise. But what about the threesomes in the attic, bedroom, and living room, followed by Josie's jealousy when Kaz falls for her older sister? Nope, she didn't see that one coming.

Warnings: This title contains graphic language and depictions of M/F sex, M/M sex, and M/M/F ménage.

Adult Excerpt from "All the Way":

Josie ran across the deck in flip-flops, kicking them off as she threw her towel over the cleared deck chair. The cold didn’t even manage to catch her up before she could slip her skin beneath the surface of the warm, warm water. It bubbled away like a witch’s brew as she leaned into the jets next to Rob. She reached for his hand as he reached for hers, and they found each other’s thighs instead, which was just as good. Kaz sat across from them, which seemed fortuitous. Even together in the same hot bubbles, they could get away with murder under the hydric hum of the tub.

“Your head’s not too cold?” Rob called to Kaz over the noise.

“Huh?” Kaz replied, placing a hand behind his ear. “I can’t hear you.”

“Perfect,” Rob whispered to Josie as he slipped his fingers between her legs.

Kaz shrugged and closed his eyes, at one with his jets. His seat was roughly the same as Josie's, with water flows attacking the stress in her lower back, upper back, mid back, not to mention her butt cheeks. The one thing Kaz didn’t have was a husband’s naughty fingers creeping under turquoise bathing bottoms.

The wetness that dear hubby came across was more than just pool water. It was the very nectar of Josie’s lust for him. God, she wanted him so bad! But she couldn’t very well mount her man with Kaz across the way, even if his eyes were closed. What she could do was squirm out of her bottoms and hold them tight in one hand while she worked her way down to Rob’s cock with the other hand. The very solidity of it made her gasp—or perhaps that was the fingers slowly stroking her clit.

Though she tried not to make much noise while he played with her pussy, it wouldn’t make much difference over the jets. She took a firm hold of his cock, dragging her hand up to the tip until she could feel that skin-on-skin sensation she loved so much. Handjobs were fun, both giving and getting. She opened her legs wide, tossing her thigh over Rob’s as he snuck a wayward finger into her wet slit. Pressing her lips together, she breathed in hard. As he pierced her and penetrated her body with his fingers, she set his cock against her outer thigh and gave it a good smack. Rob loved that; she could see it in his eyes. He reached up deep inside her to rub that sweet spot marked with a g and Josie went wild.

Pressing his palm flat against her clit, he rubbed it in circles. Josie almost felt guilty. There was no way what she was doing to him even half equalled the pleasure he was giving her. Wrapping her fist around his cockhead, she teased the tip alone, pulling on it while she cupped it in her hand. Rob liked being hard in her hands. He like the pressure and the jerking. She liked it too. She liked the rubbing feeling inside her body compounded by the swirling motion on her clit as he stroked it in circles.

Her pleasure mounted as she watched the enjoyment on his face. His lips formed the words I love you before he threw his head back in ecstasy. He held on tight to her pussy, like he’d caught her with a curiously finger-like fish hook. She writhed against his static hold, never letting go of his cock as she ground her pussy against his hand. His palm on her clit felt so good beyond good she couldn’t contain herself. Just as a wayward cry escaped her lips, the hot tub clicked and she knew she had to shut her mouth because the bubbles were going to stop in three…two…one…

Silence.
Kaz opened his eyes wide.

***

All the Way by Giselle Renarde
Buy Link: http://excessica.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=490&os

Giselle Renarde
Canada just got hotter!

Visit me online
http://donutsdesires.blogspot.com
http://www.GiselleRenarde.webs.com
http://twitter.com/GiselleRenarde
 
Transgender Lesbian Erotic Romance: The Night Before Red Satin Christmas

Hi everybody! I have a transgender lesbian erotic Christmas romance out now from loveyoudivine Alterotica. It's really a wonderful reality-based story about coming home to family at Christmas after beginning a transition from male to female. Hope you enjoy it!

The Night Before Red Satin Christmas
Giselle Renarde
loveyoudivine Alterotica
Buy Link: http://www.loveyoudivine.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=743
_______________________

Maisie used to be Mark, and this Christmas her family will meet her as a woman for the first time.

As Maisie and her girlfriend Regan arrive in their hometown, Maisie has second thoughts about letting the family know they’re more than just friends. If her mom and sisters still see her as the family’s youngest son and baby brother, how will they be able to understand that she's not only a woman but also a lesbian?

Although Regan agrees to keep their relationship a secret, the deception plays heavy on her psyche. When Regan is reintroduced to Mitts, Maisie's older sister, the schooldays crush she had on Mitts explodes into fiery desire. Can Regan resist the appeal of her girlfriend's seductive sister? And will the family accept Maisie without reservation on the night before a Red Satin Christmas?


Ebook ISBN: 978-1-60054-573-3
lyd Category: Transfix
Length: 11000 words


Excerpt:

Standing on the front stoop, Maisie turned around and crossed her fingers. Regan read terrified optimism in her eyes. The time between Maisie’s pressing of the bell and the door’s opening felt like an eternity. Regan’s pulse stopped. Her heart ran to hide behind her ribcage. She couldn’t even imagine breathing at a time like this.

Mitts answered the door. In high school, Regan had a huge crush on Maisie’s older sister, and seeing the girl again, she remembered why. Mitts had a quiet beauty about her. Back in the day, she’d worn long sweaters over tight tights. She crimped her hair, or teased it, and wore it in a scrunchy back then. Now her hair was long, dark, and nearly as straight as Regan’s. Like Maisie, she was dressed in black pants and a low-cut red top. Even with a tea towel strewn across her shoulder, she looked incredible.

“Hi,” Maisie said.

It was the simplest statement Maisie could possibly have mustered, and her voice was high-pitched when she spoke it. For a moment, nothing happened. Maisie didn’t say anything and neither did Mitts. She was seeing her brother as a girl for the first time ever. When Mitts’ eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped into a gaping emblem of either joy or mortification, Maisie went on to say, “It’s me.”

Mitts took a step back. A smile, whether genuine or put on, broke across her face as she took the tea towel from her shoulder and wiped her hands with it. “Holy shit!” she said, opening the door wider. With her hand, Mitts made a laboured come-hither motion, like she was scooping wet sand. “Get in here, you! Shit, you look…” Mitts shook her head with an expression of absolute astonishment. “Shit!”

“Is mom home?” Maisie asked without taking so much as a step forward.
After another moment of silent, awe-struck staring, Mitts said, “Oh, yeah, for sure.” She turned her head and yelled, “Mom!”

“What?” a disembodied voice hollered back. “I’m on the toilet!”

Mitts turned back to Maisie and, as if she couldn’t hear the whole ridiculous interaction, explained, “Mom’s on the throne.”

“Oh my god, Mitts, do not walk by the upstairs bathroom,” another voice whispered. It was Maisie’s second sister, Kayla, holding her nose as she descended the stairs. “Jesus, the whole fucking hallway reeks to high…”

As Kayla spoke, her gaze seemed to settle on the open front door. Regan watched Maisie’s sister from outside the action, waiting for her recognition to spark, but it didn’t seem to. The fingers pinching her nose slid down until her hand covered over her embarrassed mouth. “Oops…sorry. I didn’t hear the doorbell from upstairs.”

“Kayla,” Mitts said. “It’s Mark.” She whipped her head around fast to look at Maisie. “Shit, I’m sorry. You don’t go by Mark anymore. Do you? Well, obviously you don’t. Duh. That was a stupid question.”

“It’s okay,” Maisie said, though Regan could hear the disappointment in her girlfriend’s voice. “You don’t have to apologize. I understand.”

Mitts shook her head. “No, I’m an idiot. You know, I can’t for the life of me remember your new name.”

A voice rang out from behind Kayla on the staircase. “It’s Maisie. Like my mother, your grandmother. It’s a beautiful name. It’s perfect.”

When Maisie looked up, Regan could feel the happiness coursing through her body. “Mom!” she cried out.

As Maisie bolted through the front door, her mother ran down the staircase. They met in the hallway and dove into each other’s arms. Though Maisie was taller than her mother, something about the nature of their hug dwarfed her, in Regan’s eyes, and she appeared as a little child. “Mom,” she whimpered.
_______________________


The Night Before Red Satin Christmas
Buy Link: http://www.loveyoudivine.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=743

Giselle Renarde
Canada just got hotter!

Visit me online
http://donutsdesires.blogspot.com
http://www.GiselleRenarde.webs.com
http://twitter.com/GiselleRenarde
 
The novella “Chatham Square,” a non-erotic inspirational set in Savannah by Olivia Stowe, posted to Literotica, has been expanded with a new ending (readers asked for more) and is available in online stores from the publisher Cyberworld Publishing.

Description: It is seemingly a coincidence that master doll maker Ginny Standler inherits a co-op apartment fronting on the Chatham Square of Savannah, Georgia, from her Aunt Marie while simultaneously being offered an interim teaching position at Savannah’s College of Art and Design. Both circumstances enable and propel her to escape the Fan district of Richmond, Virginia, and its constant reminders of a romance having gone disturbingly sour and giving Ginny pause to question her value system and relationships with others.

Dropped unceremoniously in the quirky charm of Savannah’s park-laced historical district—and most significantly into contact with the people who live and thrive in that environment—Ginny quickly becomes entwined with a grouchy recluse; a sour, erratic, and sometimes irrational bag lady; a young girl direly in need of healing; a young waiter laughing through his tears; a bitter poet; and a possible new love interest. And she just as quickly becomes embroiled in the individual letter-signaled mysteries of this set of characters that both repels and compels them one from another—but that somehow makes them a caring community. A community that Ginny comes to suspect her Aunt Marie has purposely enfolded her into to begin the healing in her own life.


444206.jpg
 
If Thomas Wolfe had been gay

Launched today by BarbarianSpy, a short GM Romance novel by habu (pen name of sr71plt), Homeward Bound.

If the American twentieth-century southern novelist Thomas Wolfe had been gay.


Blurb:

Young Charles Bairr discovers his sexuality in early twentieth-century Asheville and is soon providing extra services to boarding house residents to help his widowed mother get by.

What he really wants to do in life is write. His talent in play script writing brings him under the influence and control of the bigger-than-life flamboyant playwright and theater huckster Stanford Dane. But it is Charlie’s thinly disguised novels based on his experiences with men in Asheville boarding houses that open his way to New York and a career as a best-selling novelist.

The secret of Charlie’s father’s life and the pull of his own love affair with the mulatto lawyer Abraham Jackson bring Charlie back to Asheville, not to the expected resentment for his treatment of Asheville society in his novels but to acclaim. Both Charlie and Abe are wary of how the still very-Southern city of Asheville would react to their liaison, however, which leads them to live separate public lives while sharing the same bed in an isolated love nest.

Charlie’s past catches up with him and threatens the literary life he has fought so hard to attain, however, when he is pulled back under the fatal influence and control of his first mentor, Stanford Dane.

Inspired by the era and setting of American author Thomas Wolfe, “Homeward Bound” follows an imaginary young man obsessed with writing about his experience of the hidden life of his town.


Excerpt:

“Yes, sir, it is a fine day.”

“How am I going to get you to stop calling me sir,” I responded jovially, while lifting the empty milk bottles out of the milk box on the back porch and handing them to Abe Jackson as he jumped out of the cab of his truck with six heavy milk bottles in his grip. I thought he looked just fine as he came out of the truck—and I admired the strength and dexterity he had to manage six full bottles at once. I was having trouble with the four empties I was dragging out of the milk box.

“Don’t want to be familiar where it might not be wanted,” he answered. “Here let me lift those empties out of the box. That’s what I get paid for.”

I didn’t put the empties back in the box, but I did put them down on the top step of the porch where it would be easy for him to get them on his way back to the truck. And as for wanting or not wanting familiarity, I wanted a lot more than that from Abe Jackson.

“Here, let me hold the kitchen door for you, Abe,” I said, “And then I’ll get the icebox door open for you and you can put them right in.”

“Much obliged, sir . . . Mr. Bairr. I’ll owe you one for your help.”

“Well, you could pay me back by giving me a ride in that contraption of a vehicle you have out there. You promised you’d do that someday. And I’m not Mr. Bairr to you, either. I’m just Charlie.”

“Thanks . . . Charlie”—this presumably for holding open the doors for him. “If you’re free, I could give you that ride now. I’m late in my delivery here, I know. But this is the last one on my route today. I could certainly take the long way back to the dairy if you’d like a ride.”

The long way to the dairy went out of town toward one of the lakes and then off on a dirt road that dead ended at the lake edge. Abe stopped near the end of the road just as another road branched off. The truck was facing the lake and had branches of trees almost touching it on two sides, but he wouldn’t have too much difficulty backing it into the other road for the turnaround for home.

“Gee, that’s certainly a smooth ride, Abe—and fast too. Thanks. And I didn’t think we’d make it down this dirt road. Sure is isolated here.”

“Yes, yes, it is,” Abe said, and the quiet, almost strangled way he said it made me turn in the seat and look at his face real closely. I held my breath, not being able to do much more than hope that what I thought I saw in his expression was what I saw.

“I’ll have to admit I saved the stop at your boarding house for last today—and hoped that you would be free to take this ride with me, Charlie.”

“That was good of you, Abe. I’ve been wanting to take this ride.” I looked down in his lap and saw that his trousers were tented—quite pronouncedly so too. I wondered if either one of us would make a first move—if we were both wondering if the other wasn’t interested in what we thought he was. Not sure whether I, at least, could risk it. If I was wrong, he could break me in two out here—and leave me for dead and no one was likely ever to know what happened to me.

But I ached for him now. He had a body that was worth the risk.

“You know, in exchange for this nice ride, I could give you a nice ride,” I said. The possibility of getting out of this if I’d guessed wrong was pretty lame—offering him a ride in Mrs. Childress’s two-horse buggy.

Abe lowered his head and didn’t speak for a moment, but I saw that he was fiddling around in his trouser pocket, digging for something. And I gasped—and almost laughed, in relief as much as amusement—when I saw what he came up with. It was eleven quarters.

“I hate to be so forward,” he whispered, “But word gets around. I heard that you’d do it for a man for two bucks seventy-five. If you don’t mind that I’m a—”

“Shush, now, Abe,” I said, moving the fingers of my hand to his lips, “Don’t say it. I don’t need your money. I’d pay you to do me if you wanted.”



494167.jpg
 
My first published for pay short story is up in Club Lighthouse. The story The Christmas Visit is a development of a story that first appeared here in Literotica. The story has been rewritten and a conclusion added.

The Christmas Visit is a romance, but definitely not a 'formula story.' Check it out!
 
My turn!

Well, it finally happened. My first book is coming out January third.

I didn't want to post about it here too early, but I couldn't wait any longer. Soon as my blog tour's over with, I'll try to sneak in here a bit more often. I miss you guys!



Oh, and follow the link if you wanna check it out! If not, well, don't ;)
 
Well, it finally happened. My first book is coming out January third.

I didn't want to post about it here too early, but I couldn't wait any longer. Soon as my blog tour's over with, I'll try to sneak in here a bit more often. I miss you guys!



Oh, and follow the link if you wanna check it out! If not, well, don't ;)

Congrats to you! Always exciting to have a book release.
 
First SOLE author release The True Meaning of Love

true.jpg


The True Meaning of Love

Out NOW my first sole author E-book. An M/M tale with emotion, romance, and scorching sex...


True Meaning Trailer http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=801&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Blurb:

Brandon McFerry and London Davies are a couple that has been together six years. After

having an argument over the importance of Brandon's event at his art gallery versus London's

party at his club, London is involved in a serious car accident that makes him

temporarily incapacitated.



During his rehabilitation, Brandon and London will learn the true meaning of love thus bringing

them closer together.



Excerpt: Mature Audience


Christian panned the cam in the direction of Brandon who slowly trailed kisses from London’s lips, through the middle of his body on down to his hardened length. While Brandon showered London with his affections, London tugged on Brandon’s light tresses, gasping for air, wincing because his cock ached to be inside his lover.



“Ohh God…Brandon, when we do finally make love completely, you will not be able to walk,” he chuckled.



“Wow…” Christian said as he went on recording and Brandon repeated his traces with his tongue and mouth. When he arrived at the London’s hardened flesh, he swallowed it whole, making Christian raise an eyebrow, marveling at how easy Brandon took London in. “Shit…wow that looked fantastic on camera, Brandon…”



London closed his eyes, flinching a little, knowing that he was slightly uncomfortable because his groin was full. The doctor had warned him to not move much since the pins were still in place. “Ohhh, baby…shit…” he grabbed onto Brandon’s hair, pulling, trying to keep from shifting too much. As the liquids flowed from his cock, Brandon lay on him to keep him still so he wouldn’t jolt. “Fuck…Brandon…oooh,” only slightly he trembled, in pain but fully satisfied from the love his partner bestowed upon him. When he was done, London reached for Brandon to share a kiss, without hesitation, Brandon obliged.



“Wow… what a sight, damn that was hot…” Christian said pressing the stop button.



Brandon and London were still in a lengthy embrace while Christian observed.



“I love you,” they almost said in unison, both chuckling after the kiss. Brandon lay on London’s chest while Christian sat on the other side of London resting his head against the headboard.
 
Last edited:
Thanks srlmort,

And congrads on your new release. If you're interested in some free promo, send me a PM and I'll put your link up on my site. That goes to any other literotica authors who are interested. I cut my teeth here and I'll repay all the great advice and support I got any way I can.

Just hurry up while I'm feeling all good willish :devil:

Congrats to you! Always exciting to have a book release.
 
An eXcessia New Years Day GM steamy novellette release, Temptation Castle by habu (a pen name of sr71plt).


Blurb:

The long, relentless road of young, former Olympian Ron’s descent into fulfilled temptation in man-on-man action stems from something his wife, Sally, wants badly—a sexy glamour shot of him in cowboy costume. From the moment Ron’s brother-in-law leads Ron to the Web site of the novelty shop, gym, and photographer’s studio, Temptation Castle, its very real nefarious activities hidden in the code puzzle of the Web site, Ron is trapped in an ever-deepening web of temptation. Day by day, action by action, we watch Ron give into the temptation of desire and just going that one more step in a direction he thought he had successfully outgrown when he got married. All the while brother-in-law Phil is standing by, watching and waiting.


Excerpt:

Mart asked Ron is he wanted to take the mask off briefly. “The sexy cowboy photo for your wife most likely will come from this set,” Mart said. “And she’ll probably want one without a mask. You can put it back on afterward, though, if you’d like to take the photo shoot to the next level.”

Mart hummed and had Ron take a whole new series of sexy poses as they worked without the mask.

“These are good, but I would like to do even sexier shots, if you are willing,” Mart said. “Then you can decide just how far you’d like to go for your wife. I’ve found it’s always best to go a little farther than the subject thinks will be appropriate. You never know—and you are such a good model,” he added.

Ron looked through the digital images of the new photos. He knew he’d go farther. He knew he’d go all of the way if Mart took it slow. But some part of him was still reluctant, was telling him that this was wrong and that he was going down a very dangerous path and should rein in his desires and resist temptation.

“Yes, OK. We can go farther,” he answered in a breathy voice.

Mart looked pleased. “Then let’s move on to the next room, shall we? We have more appropriate backdrops there. You can put the mask back on now.”

Ron didn’t do so, although he kept the mask with him—when they got to where he assumed this was heading, he knew he’d want to be wearing it. As ready as he was for action, he wasn’t that ready to make it public.

The cowboy area of the next room was a section of wood rail fence in front of a sky-blue background with clouds.

“Take the jeans off now,” Mart said when he had indicated the various poses he thought Ron should take on the rail fence for starters. “And put the chaps back on.”

Ron was photographed sitting on the top rail of the fence with his legs spread and his feet planted on the lower rung. He was holding a long strand of wheat in his mouth and giving the camera the teasing and come-hither facial expressions Mart was coaching him into.

It was here, in this room, that Ron noticed that Mart was beginning to shed bits of his costume as well.

Ron felt himself being aroused as he watched Mart prancing around in increasingly less costume. He mumbled his apologies at showing his arousal, and Mart told him in no uncertain terms that it was all part of the plan—that if Ron chose to move to the latter photos he would be expected to be in full arousal and that the photos would show this. This, of course, only increased the exhibition of Ron’s arousal, and Mart smiled his pleasure at how the session was unfolding.

Ron blushed when Mart told him to lose the thong.

“Don’t worry, though, we’ll go slowly,” Mart assured him. “The initial shots will be from the rear, showing those luscious butt cheeks of yours. Unless, of course, you want to stop now.”

“No, I guess not,” Ron whispered, and he reached down and unhooked the thong and let it drop to the floor. Simultaneously, Mart dropped the Roman skirt he was wearing and he stood there, naked—and in magnificent arousal himself.

Ron gasped and gulped in air and turned away from the camera and leaned into the rail.



500145.jpg
 
First Blisse of the Year -Sweet Surrender!

Sweet Surrender is now available from Total-E-Bound.

sweetsurrenderteb400.jpg




She doesn’t know what she wants but he does.

How do you mend a broken heart?

Helen goes on holiday to Scarborough and meets Tom. He is an attractive local artist who takes Helen on a tour of the sweet seaside town. Tom becomes more than just her guide as his dominant nature brings out her own submissive side and a shared joy of exhibitionism.

This new edition of Sweet Surrender is bigger, and longer and much more betterer (to coin a vella Phrase!) all round! I've added alot to the end of the story so if you ever wondered what happens next to Helen and Tom you can find out in this new edition of one of my favourite stories.

And an Excerpt for you:

He lifted his head and their lips were once again united. She was surprised by the domination of that kiss. Considering their positions, she should be in charge and in command but no, even in this prone position he was the boss.
“You’re beautiful, Helen. Your skin is so pleasantly pale, your pussy so pink, plump and damp. Yes, I saw how much you were turned on, you naughty girl. You like exposing yourself, don’t you?”

She couldn’t answer. His gaze stung. He looked up at her flushed face and as much as she wanted to scream, yes, the words wouldn’t leave her mouth. Before she could act or speak, he shifted his weight, throwing her down on the grass beside him. In seconds, he had her pinned, her skirt trapped around her waist as he ground his erection against her uncovered pubis.

“You like this, don’t you?” He asked again before capturing her lips for a kiss, if such a rough, dominant action could be classed as such. Again, he asked, “Don’t you?”

“Yes,” she whispered as his lips slipped to her neck and his teeth began to nibble the sensitive flesh there.

“Yes,” she said, as his hands slid up and down her sides, lifting the dress higher, so she could feel his rough jeans chaffing her thighs and stomach, his erection straining to be released.


Happy New Year, all.
 
Just noticed this! LOL. Thank you Sr (reminds me of Sir, I've been working on a lot of BDSM, LOL) :eek:

You should post some of your reviews. From what I remember, you've got some good ones. You should show them off!

I know I will. When I get some :rolleyes:

Thank you, Bianca. I just Pm'd you... Congrats again!
 
Just released the first in a series - The Michelle Diaries - on Amazon at the Kindle store. :)

Follow two students' adventures through medical school. Their trials, their sorrows, their joys, their excitement and their loves, share their journey to become the best they can be, no matter the obstacle.

Diary #25

Yes, I keep a diary, or a journal as some call them, this is the twenty-fifth in my series, which I started when I first learned to write. I write this preface in all but the first. I am no writer I just jot down my feelings and experiences as they occur, I worry not about spelling or grammar, just the facts. One day I will let my daughter read these, if I have a daughter. Not so much to show her I was once young, but to show her life can be fun, full of excitement and wonder.

Michelle
 
Back
Top