Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing pretty good. How about your sexy self?

Presently critiquing one of my writings so as to post it on here and basking in some sunbeams... so I'm doing pretty well :) But I'll confess, I am craving some mint iced tea, and maybe some footsie if someone were to sit in the chair across from mine..

Presently critiquing one of my writings so as to post it on here and basking in some sunbeams... so I'm doing pretty well :) But I'll confess, I am craving some mint iced tea, and maybe some footsie if someone were to sit in the chair across from mine..

I am sure you can make a friend in the library or wherever you are. You always do.

I don't want to interrupt, but I wanted to make sure I said "Hi" today. So ... hi :)

Thanks K :) and you're not interrupting, you're always welcome to jump in wherever you want.

ps..totally beat you to it on your thread. huzzah!

Just checking. I don't want to be rude.
I just saw that. I wasn't sure if you cut off communication with me since I was the last person to send something ;)

Just checking. I don't want to be rude.
I just saw that. I wasn't sure if you cut off communication with me since I was the last person to send something ;)

Hmm? Oh! The pming last night? No, sorry darling, sometimes I just take off :/ Looks like I owe you some phish food.. ;)

Hmm? Oh! The pming last night? No, sorry darling, sometimes I just take off :/ Looks like I owe you some phish food.. ;)

Haha. Actually, I thought I sent you something this morning. Maybe it was a dream :rolleyes:
But, seriously, I'm just kidding. It's fine to leave whenever is necessary. lol.

Haha. Actually, I thought I sent you something this morning. Maybe it was a dream :rolleyes:
But, seriously, I'm just kidding. It's fine to leave whenever is necessary. lol.

:) I'll work on the saying goodbye thing though, it's polite and important.

So..when is our next ice cream binge?

:) I'll work on the saying goodbye thing though, it's polite and important.

So..when is our next ice cream binge?

It's all good. I'll just assume that you mean to say goodbye :)
Hmmm. Good question. I finished up my ice cream last night, so I guess when you bring some over. ...

It's all good. I'll just assume that you mean to say goodbye :)
Hmmm. Good question. I finished up my ice cream last night, so I guess when you bring some over. ...

Road trip! So..I'll need to make a play list..or 5..I've got a map and an impeccable innate sense of direction..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back