GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gi_Venus said:
He....he... I do not swing wood these days.....
Who do you want to paddle you...me or Terra? I took some licks when in school....lifted me off the floor with the first one and the woman who was witnessing the punishment said"hit him harder!" because I did not cry. I could not believe the sadistic bitch, I quit school on the spot. LOL that was fun explaining to my parents.

LOL... ;)

Ummm....take it in turns? :p

I do wonder over the future of the human race with people like that in it.... :rolleyes:

Gi_Venus said:
a kickboxer, I knew it. shield your head Mark sweetie. Now left side or right?

*brings arms up either side of my face.....*

Surprise me! :p

Last edited:
Anniejustagirl said:
It just seems to suit me, ya know?! I've developed this rather extreme streak of exhibitionism... even more so since getting with P. Extreme?! no... actually mild in relative terms with this board, but extreme for a shy li'l catholic girl in the midwest! Hmmmm.... i wonder?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Just let me know what you need/want me to do. I hear that she has been rather out of touch. I certainly have not seen her around. Talk to me, Muffin... will be online at work tomorrow and will check my gmail... Friday's are my busiest and am training my daughter, but you know i will be there! Your number is still the same, is it not? Mine is... text if you'd prefer. {{{{{{{{{{Mark}}}}}}}}}}

I have this Amazingly Gorgeous friend... i hope that she not only reads this, but that she imprints it on her heart and remembers how special she is to So many people and that she is gentle with herself... always! :heart:

Your a shy l'il catholic girl? hmmmmm....... :p

I'll drop you a line over the weekend.... :kiss:

playwithlezli said:
good morning all, just popped in for a mo to say hi. havent even had time to read the thread-sorry :(

hugs to those that need it, and to those that dont (especialy if you are not wearing a bra and our boobs happen to dance together a little)

oops, guess i was dreaming out loud again, things are insanely busy lately-

well, staff in in 5 so i better get my prep finished

love you all-later taters :p

Hiya Lezli.. :kiss:

CarolinaHeat said:
*slips in quietly*

Just stopping in to say "hi".

Feels like ages since I've been in here. :eek:

Hope everyone is doing well. *hugs* to all of you. :heart:

~~~
mood: mixed up
music: Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten

Hey Carolina, good to see you again, you have been missed. :kiss:

SuzieGreen717 said:
Fairly new to this site as far as posting goes, been lurking on and off mostly. But thought I would drop in and say hi to everyone and hope you all have a lovely weekend! :)

Welcome to the site Suzie, hope you have a great weekend too. :)

evi1monkey said:
hello everyone - i just found this site last week. i wish that i would have discovered it years ago!

have a great weekend!

Hi there, welcome to you, hope your weekend is a great one too. :)

Anniejustagirl said:
I have this Amazingly Gorgeous friend... i hope that she not only reads this, but that she imprints it on her heart and remembers how special she is to So many people and that she is gentle with herself... always! :heart:
There go the happy tears again. :kiss: :rose: you are the font of life to me, so many times your words are the bridge over the empty places in my heart. Thank you. :heart:

You know, I bet I look pretty good in a wet tee-shirt.:D

playwithlezli said:
good morning all, just popped in for a mo to say hi. havent even had time to read the thread-sorry :(

hugs to those that need it, and to those that dont (especialy if you are not wearing a bra and our boobs happen to dance together a little)

oops, guess i was dreaming out loud again, things are insanely busy lately-

well, staff in in 5 so i better get my prep finished

love you all-later taters :p
Lezli! :kiss:

CarolinaHeat said:
*slips in quietly*

Just stopping in to say "hi".

Feels like ages since I've been in here. :eek:

Hope everyone is doing well. *hugs* to all of you. :heart:

~~~
mood: mixed up
music: Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten

Caro so good to see you.*hugs* back at you :kiss: :heart:

evi1monkey said:
hello everyone - i just found this site last week. i wish that i would have discovered it years ago!

have a great weekend!
SuzieGreen717 said:
Fairly new to this site as far as posting goes, been lurking on and off mostly. But thought I would drop in and say hi to everyone and hope you all have a lovely weekend! :)
nice to meet you Suzie :) Welcome evi1monkey, you have a nice weekend too. :rose:

mark197205 said:
LOL... ;)

Ummm....take it in turns? :p

Do I have to share? I have a strange urge....oooo I do believe I am horny. Darn what are you doing to my innocence?
I did not realize I was that way. :rolleyes:

mark197205 said:
*brings arms up either side of my face.....*

Surprise me! :p

grin.....don't worry I won't...oh...spanking? Really no need to worry, I am a nice girl with a sub personality during the day

Gi_Venus said:
Do I have to share? I have a strange urge....oooo I do believe I am horny. Darn what are you doing to my innocence?
I did not realize I was that way. :rolleyes:

grin.....don't worry I won't...oh...spanking? Really no need to worry, I am a nice girl with a sub personality during the day

Should I change my name to corrupter of innocents? :eek:..

Is it night time yet? :p

mark197205 said:
*drops trousers and bends over.....* :catroar:
*giggle* should I be harsh or gentle? mmmmmm cute. gently running my hand over your firm tush...... and sharply slapping it. *snap!*

Hey everyone

Just letting you know that I won't be online for a week. I'm going to go camping with my family. I think it'll be nice to change my ideas and just relax for once. I know that it's a forced vacation but I'm going to take advantage of it.

Thanks everyone for your support. Once I find something else or if i'm able to join the next training group, I'll keep you informed.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love you! :heart: :kiss: :rose:

Mood: content
Music: radiodanz.com
Undies: none

Minouners said:
Hey everyone

Just letting you know that I won't be online for a week. I'm going to go camping with my family. I think it'll be nice to change my ideas and just relax for once. I know that it's a forced vacation but I'm going to take advantage of it.

Thanks everyone for your support. Once I find something else or if i'm able to join the next training group, I'll keep you informed.

We'll miss you Mins. :kiss: :heart: :heart: Have a good time.

Morning/Afternoon All :kiss: :rose:

Mark & Gia *hugs* & thanks. I missed everyone here. Will try not to disappear.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I'm on a study break, but better get back at it :rolleyes:

~~~
Mood: overall pretty good.

Gi_Venus said:
*giggle* should I be harsh or gentle? mmmmmm cute. gently running my hand over your firm tush...... and sharply slapping it. *snap!*

*jumps and squeals*

More please...:D

Minouners said:
Hey everyone

Enjoy the camping trip Min and stay positive! :kiss:

mark197205 said:
*jumps and squeals*

More please...:D
Hmmmm..... you squeal so nicely :kiss: I don't know :devil: , I do not think you should be spoiled... *caresses the red blemish*

playwithlezli said:
love you all-later taters
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{lez}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
CarolinaHeat said:
Feels like ages since I've been in here.
It HAS been! hope the studying goes well!
SuzieGreen717 said:
been lurking
Voyeurs welcome! Come back often and stay and chat a while. :rose:
evi1monkey said:
i wish that i would have discovered it years ago!
and what if you had????? Welcome! :rose:
mark197205 said:
Your a shy l'il catholic girl? hmmmmm......

I'll drop you a line over the weekend....
Yeah, i know... it shows huh!!!!!!

I got no line!!! It's Sunday night and i'm not far from my bath and the sheets. *sigh*
Gi_Venus said:
There go the happy tears again. :kiss: :rose: you are the font of life to me, so many times your words are the bridge over the empty places in my heart. Thank you. :heart:

You know, I bet I look pretty good in a wet tee-shirt.:D
Glad i can be of some help... you are a special soul! Next time i'm in Florida you are Not going to duck out of a face to face no matter What the calamity!!!!

I'll just bet you do too! Been swimsuit shopping yet???????
Minouners said:

Excellent! Hope all goes well and you come back refreshed and raring to go!!!!!

Gonna go commando camping?????? ;)

Mood: Excellent tired
Wearing: One of P's tees
Listening to: Crimson Tide

Fantastic weekend. Went to see P's sister in Sioux Falls... went to the zoo... ate too much... had too many high five blended chais... Nummy!!! and got a lot of sun.... ooooooo and i had two Whole days off for the weekend. My daughter worked for me on Saturday... i could get used to that!!!!

Have a stress free week, y'all....
leaving chocolate hugs and French vanilla :kiss:es

Anniejustagirl said:
Glad i can be of some help... you are a special soul! Next time i'm in Florida you are Not going to duck out of a face to face no matter What the calamity!!!!
Oh no, that will not happen....I will bring little boy if I have to. *hugs*
I'll just bet you do too! Been swimsuit shopping yet???????
Oh god no! You are talking to Miss I am afraid to shop for underwear and things. If you say "Boo!" I will jump out of my skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back