UK readers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it

Hi JJJ,

See I knew that everyone would out score me,

Still JJJ I couldn't hold anything against you (exect my body :p)

Hope your weather is as good as mine here in Barnsley - Sunny with 18'C :cool:

Take care one and all.

Re: I knew it

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Hi JJJ,

See I knew that everyone would out score me,

Still JJJ I couldn't hold anything against you (exect my body :p)

Hope your weather is as good as mine here in Barnsley - Sunny with 18'C :cool:

Take care one and all.

awww, come here....... how can I make it up to you?:D :) :kiss:

lots of ways

Hi JJJ.

How could you make it up to me... now theres a question with a thousend answers :D

A big hug and kiss would do for now though, to cheer me up as everyone seems to have a higher IQ then I do :(

Having a great day I hope

Re: lots of ways

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Hi JJJ.

How could you make it up to me... now theres a question with a thousend answers :D

A big hug and kiss would do for now though, to cheer me up as everyone seems to have a higher IQ then I do :(

Having a great day I hope

........juicygirl snuggles up close, puts her arms up around your neck, moistens her lips, and with them still slightly opened, touches her lips to yours..........

.... As juicygirls lips touch mine, I open my own lips slightly and place my arms around her waist holding her body against mine as we kiss softly.

Mmmmmm that really cheered me up thanks JJJ ;)

Nemasis Enforcer said:
.... As juicygirls lips touch mine, I open my own lips slightly and place my arms around her waist holding her body against mine as we kiss softly.

Mmmmmm that really cheered me up thanks JJJ ;)

Oh, baby........sorry if I made you feel bad:( anything else a juicy girl can do for you? :) :p :devil:

Fine thanks up to now i have been confined to the facesitting board which is a nice place to be, just thought i would spread my wings, I live in the south east cheers everyone

Are there any girls here that like to control there fella's by facesitting??

mickyp123 said:
Are there any girls here that like to control there fella's by facesitting??

Hello........ I think I've met you somewhere before:rolleyes: .....yes, I never forget a face:)

juicyjinjams said:
LOL:D :D .......mmmmmm, must be tough:)
One day in the future all chairs will be replaced by the male species and women will sit and rule the world and we will be fed hormones to make our tongues bigger, should be done by next week.

Re: Re: lots of ways

juicyjinjams said:
........juicygirl snuggles up close, puts her arms up around your neck, moistens her lips, and with them still slightly opened, touches her lips to yours..........
Hey I would much rather have a personality rather than a high IQ
so Juicy me thinks ur doin fine.

mickyp123 said:
One day in the future all chairs will be replaced by the male species and women will sit and rule the world and we will be fed hormones to make our tongues bigger, should be done by next week.

:D .........LOL........:) .............:rolleyes: .........what a fab idea:p :p :)

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
*MSN pokes head round door*

Hello UK peeps, how are we all?
Hello i have just read and enjoyed your story, hey ur right about your imagination lol

You mean they don't

You mean women don't already rule the world?!!!, you could have fooled me.

As they saying goes... Every great man has a string of hot women behind him (although I'd much rarther be behind them!!!)

:D :p

yeh they do but we try to keep it secret, but the female rear is a formidable weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back