Thank you for the music (closed)

"It was, was the first time I did that, I have to say I really enjoyed it."

He looked at her, then ordered a beer for them both, he handed her beer to her and lifted his beer in a toast.

"To friendship and muses, may they never be lost or forgotten."

He smiled
 
Luna smiled to that toast and rapped glasses together gently. "Sounds like a nice toast, and may it come true as well" She chuckled a bit and sipped her beer. "you seem rather happy tonight, its nice to see on your face Charles"
 
He chuckled,

"I'm spending time with you after not having seen you for a long time. I am happy."
 
She chuckled

"Nice you have the million dollar smile as they say in the business"
 
"Oh if that was right I would be rich right now."

He finished his beer and ordered another, keeping one on the tab for Luna if she would have another. He looked at the people walking past and dancing,

"You know, someday I always hoped that I would be able to sit in a club and watch people dance to my music."

He looked at Luna,

"Perhaps that day will come hey?"
 
She smiled at him with a chuckle and sighed drinking her beer.

"Maybe you got the talent you just need to wait and see what happens"
 
"Oh the talent is there, making people dance, that is the real art."

He waited until she finished her beer, then motioned to the dance floor,

"Come on, let's go shake our bon-bons, I haven't danced in ages."
 
Luna smiled at him she did not really like to dance much, but would never complain and say no. Right here she just did not really seem to give a shit. So finishing up her drink as she stretched out a little bit and went to the dance floor. But she had on her own surprise for Charles a night he would not forget.

It went really silent in the club music wise she had a small mic clipped to her shirt and it blended in so no one could see it. And she began to sing her voice echoing as the music began to beat with her. She got to the center of the dance floor looking at everyone, as she began to sing enjoying the feeling of being watched. Looking at Charles she smiled, swaying her hips and her arms in the air as she noticed people dancing. Dancing with Charles as she sang, enjoying the beat of the music.

"Please don't stop the music
Please don't stop the music
Please don't stop the music
Please don't stop the music

It's getting late
I'm making my way over to my favourite place
I gotta get my body moving
Shake the stress away
I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way
Possible candidate, yeah
Who knew
That you'd be up in here looking like you do
You're making staying over here, impossible
Baby, I must say your aura is incredible
If you don't have to go, don't

Do you know what you started?
I just came here to party
But now we're rocking on the dance floor, actin' naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand, chest to chest and now we're face to face

[CHORUS]
I wanna take you away
Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin' to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music
I wanna take you away
Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin' to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music

Baby are you ready cause it's getting close
Don't you feel the passion ready to explode?
What goes on between us no-one has to know
This is a private show

Do you know what you started?
I just came here to party
But now we're rocking on the dance floor, actin' naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand, chest to chest and now we're face to face

[CHORUS]

[x4]
Please don't stop the music

[CHORUS x2]

Please don't stop the music
Please don't stop the music
Please don't stop the music "

Don't Stop The Music
 
He laughed as she started to sing, now this was a really nice surprise, it was something he would never have thought of. He watched her as she moved to the music and he himself danced, he never danced much, but tonight he was letting his hair down, it was his time to enjoy and he was enjoying it with the best friend he ever had, that just made it so much better.
 
Luna was having a blast with her friend and moved the way her feet wanted her to, the way that she felt she could be open. Dancing with Charles it was fun, she had not been at this club for a while. To busy with work, but here on the dance floor. Everyone shared two things in common, the music and the dancing. Enjoying the way everything was going, all in all everything was really happy and grinned.
 
Just after Luna's song another one came on, Charles whooped and threw his arms into the air,

"I love this song!"

He danced and shouted out the words,

"Hey, don't write yourself off yet
It's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on.
Just try your best, try everything you can.
And don't you worry what they tell themselves when you're away.

It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride.
Everything will be just fine, everything (everything) will be alright.

Hey, you know they're all the same.
You know you're doing better on your own, so don't buy in.
Live right now.
Yeah, just be yourself.
It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.

It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride.
Everything will be just fine, everything will be alright.
It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride.
Everything will be just fine, everything will be alright.

Hey, don't write yourself off yet.
It's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on.
Just do your best, do everything you can.
And don't you worry what the bitter hearts are gonna say.

It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride.
Everything will be just fine, everything will be alright.
It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride.
Everything will be just fine, everything will be alright."

He clapped hands when the song ended and laughing he embrace Luna, picking her up before letting her down again.

"This is going to be the best night ever! Come on, I need a shot, you're going to have one with me?"
 
She chuckled hearing the song it was a long time since she heard the singer, and danced with him. Wrapping her arms around him when he picked her up, when he said he needed a shot she nodded to him. Heading over she sighed a bit, brushing a strand of her black hair out of her face looking at Charles, he looked so happy.
 
He ordered two shots of Gold Sambuca, he picked up one and handed it to Luna, he took the other one and grinned at her,

"Salut!"

He clinked his glass against her and downed the drink, feeling it course down into his body.

"Whew! Well then."

He grinned at her,

"I am very curious now, in a dress that flattering, where did you hide the transmission box for the microphone?"

He made a playful show of looking her body up and down.
 
She grinned enjoying the taste of the shot which she had never had, and then looking at him she heard what he asked and smirked.

"My own personal creation"

She said and motioned for him to look closer and pointed to where the mic was.

"I know some tech people and they made this, I could easily set you up with one of these for your concert if you like"
 
He touched the microphone and then smiled,

"Still leaves the question. Where did you hide the transmission box?"

He chuckled,

"Not a lot of places to hide it, unless it's also changed and a lot flatter or smaller than conventional ones."
 
She chuckled a little bit and sat back thinking about this for a second.

"Transmission box is connected to the speakers all over the club, I wired it special" She took the mic off her shirt and put it on the table so he could see it was small.

"Wireless Mics are the way to go they give you a more crisp of a sound when you speak or sing into it"
 
He tapped the little mic,

"I know of wireless my dear, we used the same type of technology when we sang, just never saw them quite this small."

He smiled,

"I think something like this will come in very handy for the show, but from what I heard I will be singing only one song, sort of pre-show. The guys that follows me have quite big names. I'm quite excited to start the show though.
 
Luna smiled at him and chuckled a little bit, sighing a little as everything just seemed so perfect and looking at him "Hey a show is a show rather you sing one song or ten, will be nice. Give you the chance to do something different you know?" She placed her hand on his and looked at him brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes.
 
He patted her hand and leaned in confidentially,

"Did you hear? Some guy called Charles Streak is a huge celebrity. They just know how he looks like, it will be revealed at his first live performance."

He laughed and got up, kissing Luna's cheek, then he ordered a beer for each of them and another shot. He placed the beer and the shot down in front of Luna and sat down with his own.
 
Luna smiled at him and watched him she was enjoying this time with him, everything happened the way it was meant to and right now she was having fun, grinning at her drink she clinked glasses with his as she drank the shot then quickly drank some of her beer giving her one hell of a buzz, though she could hold her liqueur just fine.
 
He followed suit, chasing his shot with a few gulps of cold beer, he leaned back in the chair and stared at Luna across the little table.

"You're really something else you know that?"
 
Luna looked at him and smiled a bit hearing what he said, she relaxed in her seat.

"I am glad you think I am special, just a girl who is supporting her friend in his new journey" She said honestly.
 
"Then to me you are a very special friend."

He smiled and drank his beer.

"But all of that aside, let's just have a good time alright?"


Next morning

Charles slowly opened his eyes and quickly squinted them shut again, man what a headache. He couldn't remember much of the evening after midnight, but what he could remember told him that the two of them had one awesome time. He rolled over, bumping into a soft body, peeking through his eyelids he saw Luna asleep next to him.

"Luna?"
 
She remembered the night and made sure he did not do anything to her, since she had a feeling that he would never forgive himself if he had. Moaning a bit she slowly opened up her eyes, yawning a bit as she very slowly sat up and saw Charles.

"Hey" She said softly and grabbed something. "Here take this" She put three pills in his hand. "Just for a head ache" She said softly offering him a glass of water.
 
He sat up slightly, taking the tablets and water, he drained the glass and then laid back,

"We must've had one hell of an evening, I can't remember much after midnight."

He peeked around,

"Where are we anyway?"
 
Back
Top