OMG ..... looks who's here ??!!

omgitselaine

Literotica Guru
Has it been this loong since I've peeked in here !?!?!?

Welcome, omgitselaine.
You last visited: 12-22-2012 at 07:13 PM
Private Messages: Unread 53, Total 497.

Hope everyone is doing well !??! Joe and I , the boys are all fine though been craazy busy the past couple of years !!! Joe who has had more time to visit finally convinced me to take a peek since he'd get PMs here and there from those who ummmmm missed me :rolleyes: !!??

Well ...... thanks to Laurel who helped me reset my password ( since i forgot it ?? ) I thought I'd take a quick selfie and say hellooooooo :)

Don't Repost cause you know it's not going to be staying up too loooong ;)

Last edited:
Welcome back Elaine!

Great to have one of the sexiest minds (and bodies!) back on the forums!

Welcome back!

Welcome back love the picture.

Welcome back gorgeous:D looking sexy as ever:rose:

nice to see you.

Welcome back gorgeous lady!

Welcome back Elaine!

Great to have one of the sexiest minds (and bodies!) back on the forums!

Awwwww you guys are too much :) I was kinda hesitant and nervous about posting again after such a long time but it's sweet to see your responses.

If there was a " Like " button I'd give each one of you guys LICKS opppssss my bad ....... I meant " Likes " :rolleyes:

Welcome, omgitselaine.

Hope everyone is doing well !??! Joe and I , the boys are all fine though been craazy busy the past couple of years !!! Joe who has had more time to visit finally convinced me to take a peek since he'd get PMs here and there from those who ummmmm missed me :rolleyes: !!??

Well ...... thanks to Laurel who helped me reset my password ( since i forgot it ?? ) I thought I'd take a quick selfie and say hellooooooo :)

Don't Repost cause you know it's not going to be staying up too loooong ;)

Hello Gorgeous!

omg welcome back....indeed it has been awhile....your still sexy as ever.

Hope that yoru doing well.

Cf

Well a couple areas come to mind right away but i trust you'd know exactly where to place them:devil: glad to have you back not only to be able to see your gorgeous body but your naughty teasing exchanges were definitely missed as well:rose: love your av btw very sexy

Well a couple areas come to mind right away but i trust you'd know exactly where to place them:devil: glad to have you back not only to be able to see your gorgeous body but your naughty teasing exchanges were definitely missed as well:rose: love your av btw very sexy

Nice to be missed !!!

Now THIS is a happy thread! Welcome back, Elaine!

I hope this will be a Happy , Happy thread indeed ......... especially on Fridays ;)

Welcome, omgitselaine.

Well hellooooo nurse! ;) I've seen your hubbys posts a lot, and often wondered who Elaine was, and wow I'm sure glad i did! Love your pics and I'm subscribed! Please don't stay away so long this time? ;) damn that av is hot!

Last edited:
Awwwww you guys are too much :) I was kinda hesitant and nervous about posting again after such a long time but it's sweet to see your responses.

If there was a " Like " button I'd give each one of you guys LICKS opppssss my bad ....... I meant " Likes " :rolleyes:

I'd like your licks.

always a pleasure seeing you hot lady.

MMMMMMMM I would love to give you a few LICKS as well! :p

Back