Is The Draft Coming Back?

Bumping this thread AGAIN to show that
1) Women are fucking gutless cowards who would send men out to die but who would never make that sacrifice themselves; and
2) This forum has a history of ENDORSING and DEFENDING death threats for speaking personal opinions.

I hope you never have a chickenshit son either. I hope if you do, the gutless son of a bitch gets his god damned head blown off for being a draft dodger.
Notice how EVERYONE on Lit supported this psychotic response.

Notice how EVERYONE on Lit supported this psychotic response.

Perhaps this should be kept on the front page every day?

The height requirement to join the armed forces really pissed LT off even though his short ass would have draft dodged.

How many women in this thread were ever shot at by an Iraqi? Yet they all think men should sign up for Selective Service. I say ship every last one of them on a one-way ticket to Afghanistan. I'm sure they could win the war with harsh language, LOL!

How many women in this thread were ever shot at by an Iraqi? Yet they all think men should sign up for Selective Service. I say ship every last one of them on a one-way ticket to Afghanistan. I'm sure they could win the war with harsh language, LOL!
Wow. Your imaginary wife is one lucky gal...

misbe%20web%20draught%20excluder.jpg

You want some people, well they got the most,
New York City's like a friendly old ghost,
You seem to cruise right through...

So I am on the front barricade and and I look up at Uncle Bob and he just has the goofiest look on his face when he sings...

Sort of like the change between Jim Nabors and Gomer Pyle only he is both at once.

I've been extremely vocal in real life with my opposition to selective service since you idiots tried to threaten me into silence on here. No threats hurled my way yet. Which goes to show you're all a bunch of chickenshits.

I've been extremely vocal in real life with my opposition to selective service since you idiots tried to threaten me into silence on here. No threats hurled my way yet. Which goes to show you're all a bunch of chickenshits.
You've been very vocal, certainly. But you've been a vocal clown and an idiot the whole time you've been here, so stop putting on airs.

You're the fool who was entertaining five or six years ago.

Perhaps you should learn from Yayati... when your act is finished, so are you.

tactful and byron in exile - two more chickenhawk psychopaths who never served.

tactful and byron in exile - two more chickenhawk psychopaths who never served.
You're the psychopath who never served.

The psychopath who never served and has the nerve to criticize those that did.

You ought to try and figure out why everyone here holds you in such contempt. Get a calculator. No... better yet, an abacus. Go back to square one and try and figure it the fuck out.

Byron you stupid pile of white trash, how long did you serve in Iraq? Nam? LOL. Eat a shotgun.

Time to bump this thread again to show the world the cowardice of women AND the General Board's psychopathic intolerance toward people who disagree with them.

I for one am hoping the economy collapses so the first time I ever run into anyone who talks this much shit over opposing the draft, I won't have to be restricted to responding with just words. Not that any of you chickenshits have ever told someone to their face that their son should be shot for opposing the draft.

Back