Question for the women

one1wild00

Experienced
I'm curious is you keep yourself natural? trimmed? or shaved? and an age range to go with it would be helpful. Also PM me if you'd be willing to show me.

I'm curious is you keep yourself natural? trimmed? or shaved? and an age range to go with it would be helpful. Also PM me if you'd be willing to show me.

I'm 59 and no, I won't show you. My personal preference is bare or at least trimmed very short. I hate shaving. Leaves itchy stubble. Depilatory is much nicer.

That being said, if the guy I am with prefers natural, then natural it is. I'm easy like that.

Hi, Thank you for your response. It's going to be interesting what the preference and age range.

That being said, if the guy I am with prefers natural, then natural it is. I'm easy like that.

So, you're basically willing to please your man no matter what pleases you. Interesting. Also interesting to note that after 59 years you haven't learned that men are never pleased no matter what you do for them. I pity you. :rose:

61 and theres pics here, all you have to do is go through my 2000 odd threads. I am as bald as the day I was born. No hair. laser smooth forever for the last 16 or 17 years! Same goes for my pits as well! And yes, I love it!

So, you're basically willing to please your man no matter what pleases you. Interesting. Also interesting to note that after 59 years you haven't learned that men are never pleased no matter what you do for them. I pity you. :rose:

That is kind of bitter don't you think. I am sure men have been very happy with Jada and how she treats them. I always appreciate it when a woman does something nice for me, shows she care for me and I will always give back. I think it would be pretty amazing if a woman groomed herself to my liking.

Thank you all for the input so far. I'm still curious to hear more. its interesting how this post thread is going out on a tangent and back again.

For me, I've got to keep a smooth pussy. Simply because I love to have it eaten/licked/sucked and I love to experience every touch. Personally, I don't want hair in the way. I also love the way my pussy feels when it is bald and smooth.
When it comes to licking pussy, I'd like it to be trimmed at the least. Bald is preferred. But honestly, it doesn't matter, as long as I'm into her.

For me, I've got to keep a smooth pussy. Simply because I love to have it eaten/licked/sucked and I love to experience every touch. Personally, I don't want hair in the way. I also love the way my pussy feels when it is bald and smooth.
When it comes to licking pussy, I'd like it to be trimmed at the least. Bald is preferred. But honestly, it doesn't matter, as long as I'm into her.

Sounds delicious :devil:

Well, that's not true at all. And no, I don't attempt to please men on every thing that there is. But pubic hair? I mean... I was born with it. If he wants it there, it's fine by me. Not a big deal at all.

I actually try to please most people no matter their gender. Spreading light and love is my thing! Not however if it adversely affects me. And I am nobody's doormat.

Don't pity me. You should probably envy me. :D

That is kind of bitter don't you think. I am sure men have been very happy with Jada and how she treats them. I always appreciate it when a woman does something nice for me, shows she care for me and I will always give back. I think it would be pretty amazing if a woman groomed herself to my liking.

Yep. Men seem to like me. And I guess that's a good thing because I like them too.

I also go out of my way to cook people's favorite meals. My daughter no longer lives here but she will stop by here and so will her friends, sometimes without her because they love my cooking so much.

Last time she and her friends were here, I was shopping. I brought them all flowers. They seemed to appreciate that. :cattail:

Bella you need to delete messages... you’re full.

Thank you on your response. This is getting interesting.

I'm 59 and no, I won't show you. My personal preference is bare or at least trimmed very short. I hate shaving. Leaves itchy stubble. Depilatory is much nicer.

This. My own preference is trimmed. But if bare or natural is his thing, I'm happy to give him that. If he's getting to see it, he's important to me. My two cents.

Yep. Men seem to like me. And I guess that's a good thing because I like them too.

I also go out of my way to cook people's favorite meals. My daughter no longer lives here but she will stop by here and so will her friends, sometimes without her because they love my cooking so much.

Last time she and her friends were here, I was shopping. I brought them all flowers. They seemed to appreciate that. :cattail:
Jada, I'm 75. When I was in high school there were 3 big dances every year and I bought my dates a flower corsage for each dance I attended. Other than that, I haven't bought flowers for women. I'm not bragging about that, it's just a relevant fact. I don't understand what it is about women and flowers. What's the big deal? The flowers can't be eaten, as a meal can. The flowers must be kept in water until they look so nasty they are thrown out. Can you put into words what it is about flowers that makes women enjoy them so much? Thank you in advance.

I am 42, shaven and smooth. Most guys I've met have been delighted when they discover i'm shaven.

This. My own preference is trimmed. But if bare or natural is his thing, I'm happy to give him that. If he's getting to see it, he's important to me. My two cents.

I totally agree with what Beachbaby and Jada have written. Why wouldn't a woman want to do things that please a man that is important to her just as why wouldn't a man want to do things to please a woman that is important to him. Isn't that part of a relationship, having a better, more interesting life together than separately?

As far as flowers go, I think it is the act of thinking about the person and bringing her something for no real reason that she may like them beyond flowers look and smell good. If your woman likes flowers, why would you not bring her some or any other gift occasionally just to show you care?

In my book there is nothing wrong with showing affection to another person, it is not a sign of weakness or being walked over though I have never minded a woman walking on my back, feels pretty good. :)

Back