Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
hot but not on the bed

Your comment reminds me of a friend's predicament. He said that the woman he was seeing wanted him to pee on her (something he'd not done). I commented that in order to accomplish it, I'd have to get out of the mood as 'twere.

His anguished reply was, "Yeah, that and THEY'RE MY GODDAMN SHEETS!"
 
Last edited:
My wife squirts and after she had squatted over my face and masturbated until she soaked my face, she suggested trying pee play. I had done it before but never bought it up with my wife. The first time we did it she squatted over my cock in the bath tub while I jerked off and she pissed over me. She enjoyed it and enjoyed how turned on I was during it. Now we like to piss on each other regularly. Usually in the bath tub or shower.
 
Pee fetish thoughts

Hi Everyone,

I a total noob to all of this, so please take it easy on me.

I have had a kind of closet pee fetish for years. For some reason the idea of watching a woman piss is very sexy to me. I am also turned on by a woman pissing her pants or panties. The closest I've ever come to acting on it, is jerking off to internet video's once in awhile.

In any event, something totally hot happened to me a few weeks back, and I would love some feedback or opinions. I can't exactly ask my friends or co-workers, so an internet search has lead me here.

I was on a group hike a few weeks back. After a long drive we all met at the designated place and we started getting ready for the hike. Someone asked "does anyone know where a bathroom is, Sarah (as I'll call her) has to go. I chimed in "I have to go as well" as I did. One of the group mentioned there is a mom and pop store about a quarter mile away, they will let you use the bathroom as long as you buy something. I ask Sarah if she wants to walk with me to the store, and catch up with the group after. To my shock, she says, "why don't we just go behind those bushes over there?" Like an idoit, I reply "wouldn't you be more comfortable in a bathroom?" to which she replies "No, I like the feeling of going outdoors". I'm with my GF, but liking this girl already. She is not a classic beauty, but has a very natural beauty and a smoking body. You can tell she is an avid outdoors person. We start to walk into the bushes, when it happens. To my delighted suprise she says "this looks good, keep a watch out for me". She then pulls down her pants and squats. I turn my back, for fear of looking like a perv and have her report back to my gf, but I frequently look over my shoulder and peek. I have never before actually seen a girl pissing before, I am so turned on. It is all I can do not to stare. I delight in hearing the sound of the piss coming our of her and hitting the ground. As I peak over my shoulder, I can see her smooth ass, and the stream of piss pooling up and flowing down. She finally says "whew, that feels much better" I take this as my hint I can officially turn around. When I do, I see her stand up and catch my first glimpse of her trim little pussy. I can't look away, even if I look like a perv. She wipes herself (must have had a tissue in her coat pocket?) and pulls up her panties and then pants, all right in front of my with seemingly no shame or embarrasment. I get no sign that she is upset I saw the whole thing. She then says "OK, your turn". I want her to see me, but not be too forward. I whip my cock and balls out through the bottom of my running shorts, and tilt to an angle that I know she can see me if she wants to, but not being to obvious. I let it fly. I honeslty don't know if she saw me or not, but it was so hot pissing with her right there. After I'm done she says "wow, you had to go as bad as me" and giggles.

I wish I could tell you I hooked up with her and lived out my wild pissing fantasies, but that's it. We just went on the hike like nothing happened, even thought it was an incredible experience for me that I can't stop thinking about.

So, my question is (finally I know) do you guys think she was turned on by this like me, or is she just an outdoorsy girl who isn't afraid to pee in front of a man she has never met? I would love to explore more with her, but don't want to look like an idoit.

Thanks!
 
Married 10 years and she never let me watch. I'd say your friend would probably be into it so just mention how much you enjoyed watching her and see where that leads. You may be doing golden showers in no time :)
 
My hottest fantasy is currently having a woman sit on my chest and peeing all over my chest and face.

This fantasy gets me going every time :)
 
I enjoy giving, receiving, tasting. My swing buddy does not like it. I got started when I was playing with an older woman about 3 decades ago. It was a one summer friends with benefits situation and she got me into some kink. As for pee, on day she put a small chair up against the corner of the bed and put a plastic basin on the chair; she had me put my face about a foot away while she straddled the chair and peed into the basin. I enjoyed this tremendously, but then without wiping, she laid down on the bed and pulled my face into her pussy for me to lick clean and get her off. Hooked.

p.s. PMs welcome, any topic
 
Nice Girl

Nice girls, and guys, just have to pee sometimes !
 
Last edited by a moderator:
OK Sorry

Did not notice that, hope this OK, ut not sure if she is a nice girl ?
 

Attachments

  • p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 380
Pee (and scat for that matter) have so many kink layers. the raw physical expression of lust, the intimate nature of the action, for some there's a humiliation and Dom/Domme component
 
Pee (and scat for that matter) have so many kink layers. the raw physical expression of lust, the intimate nature of the action, for some there's a humiliation and Dom/Domme component

wow, its good to know that there are some women out there that are intrigued by scat play. It does have a certain kink level that creates excitement.
 
I have seen a few videos lately, where a woman finds herself in the middle of a group of men needing to pee and they each take turns going. Extreme turn on! I have only experienced one man peeing on me, at a time, but I am always sad when that warm stream ends. Having several guys there, with full bladders, sounds absolutely wonderful. Seriously getting wet thinking of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top