Cheating wife looking for hubby

curiousmom80

Experienced
Hi,

My hubby likes me to flirt and dress like a slut to show off to strangers. It is really not in my personality to do so but I have started spending "alone" time with male friends> I cannot share this with my hubby but would like someone to be that hubby to just chat about such stuff. I am in my late 30s and I prefer someone older and experienced

Hi,

My hubby likes me to flirt and dress like a slut to show off to strangers. It is really not in my personality to do so but I have started spending "alone" time with male friends> I cannot share this with my hubby but would like someone to be that hubby to just chat about such stuff. I am in my late 30s and I prefer someone older and experienced

Sent you a PM

i am what you are looking for

I am a dominant older man who is perfect for you. Will be your hubby to chat with to tell me all about the naughty things I tell you to do. You sound like you love being told what to do. PM me right now to get started

Hi,

Tried to send a PM but your box is stuffed.

Back