Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Malcolm stood at the side of the pool watching the game. He seemed to be rather random at the moment, but people were milling about it still. He had seen Josephine leave with a new female. for now he was content to watch the scene unfold.
 
Chrissy reached Lacy's side, where she stood next to Dawn, just as Mary again shouted. "Marco!"

Slipping her arm around Lacy, and not making any move to disguise her position Chrissy replied.

"Polo!"
 
"Polo!" Chrissy's voice rang out somewhat to the left of the direction in which Mary swam. Lacy Monroe had come to the manor to see Chrissy. Did this mean she and Dawn had moved in that direction, too?

Hoping to find out, Mary tread water and shouted. "MARCO!"

Again, only Chrissy replied. "Polo!"

Her position had changed more to the right than before. Mary turned just slightly left and swam slowly in that direction.

"MARCO!"
 
Lacy laughed, overwhelmed by the course of the game, so many attractive people involved playing and swimming about. Most were naked, like she was. One moment Lacy was conversing with a pretty young lady named Dawn and the next thing she knew the object of her desire Chrissy was back by her side slipping her arm around her waist and playfully replied " Polo "

" Marco "

Smiling and holding her nose, Lacy dissappeared underwater dragging down Chrissy along with her...
 
Chrissy reached Lacy's side, where she stood next to Dawn, just as Mary again shouted. "Marco!"

Slipping her arm around Lacy, and not making any move to disguise her position Chrissy replied.

"Polo!"

But it seemed Lacy did not want Mary to catch them, nor Dawn to join them. Flashing one last smile, Lacy disappeared underwater, dragging down Chrissy along with her, leaving Dawn in Mary's path. Dawn decided the game had gone on long enough. She glanced over at Malcolm with a come-hither smile. Then, standing still as Mary drew closer, she cleared her throat and yelled.

"POLO!"
 
Lacy had no trouble pulling petite and pliable Chrissy through the water. When she had them well out of Mary's path, they surfaced. Chrissy flipped her head back to clear the wet hair from her face.

"I can't tell," she whispered to Lacy. "Are we trying to avoid the game altogether, or just playing hard-to-get?"
 
They both surfaced somewhat further down the pool. Lacy was breathless...

" I can't tell...are we trying to avoid the game all together, or just playing hard to get ? " Chrissy asked after she submerged.

Lacy giggled feeling playful. She was attracted to Dawn and some of the other guests here but she was really here because she was interested in Chrissy. Not that she wasn't having the time of her life...

Suddenly Lacy grabbed Chrissy by the hair and kissed her, throwing caution to the wind..." Whatever you want is okay with me, Chrissy ! "
 
"Whatever you want is okay with me, Chrissy," Lacy smiled joyfully after their kiss.

"Well..." Chrissy looked pointedly around the pool and at the nude and nearly nude people it contained. Not sure what she really wanted, she decided she should share all the available options with Lacy. "Karen suggested an orgy, if that appeals to you."
 
Malcolm saw Dawn give him the look. He first looked around to see if she was actually meaning him. Deciding it was for him, he slowly made his way over towards the two ladies, wondering what Dawn needed.
 
Dawn smiled at Malcolm as he swam up beside her.

"Shall we turn this kids' game into an adult one?" she suggested, tilting her hear toward Mary. Even with her eyes closed, Mary headed toward the sound of Dawn's voice, and her earlier call of "Polo." If Dawn and Malcolm did not move immediately, she would swim right into them.
 
Malcolm looked at Dawn, wondering what her game was. "and what do you have in mind?"
 
"And what do you have in mind?" Malcolm asked.

"Let's start with this!" Laughing, Dawn snatched his arm and pulled him directly into Mary's path.
 
Between their talking and splashing around, Mary had no trouble zeroing in on Malcolm and Dawn's location. She swam at them and stopped when she ran into somebody and opened her eyes. Standing up in the waist-deep water, she smiled up at Malcolm, arching her back a bit to let the sun sparkle off her dripping wet breasts

"Hello again, lover," she laughed. "You're it!"
 
Malcolm smiled back at Mary, still not really sure why Dawn had brought him over here. He looked over at her questioningly.
 
hggf

Panting on fire. Sam Edgeways, had to have her. longing for dawn and josephine, they were his all.
 
Karen had originated he idea of turning the Marco Polo game into an orgy. With Prof. Edgeways swimming along, she turned toward where Dawn, Mary, and Malcolm had gathered in the pool. She just hoped what she expected next would not kill the old man.

"It looks like you're 'it.' Malcolm," she suggested as they approached. "Which of us ladies do you want to tag first?"
 
Malcolm smiled as Karen approached, finally having a good idea. He looks between Mary and Karen. "Well it would be unfair to tag Mary, no backsies as they say." He then looks down at the lovely Karen, "so I would say it will have to be you."
 
Still holding onto Prof. Edgeway's arm with her left hand, Karen grabbed Malcolm's wrist when he reached out to tag her. She urged both men toward where Dawn stood in the shallower water.

"It looks like I'm 'it,' Dawnie," she told the chauffeur. "Can you help me make the most of it?"
 
Dawn stepped forward and took Dr. Edgeway's other arm.

"Is there anything I might do for you, Professor?" She asked.
 
hope

Sam edgeways, rolled over, "Follow me, dear beautiful dawn, perhaps. Karen will join us later.
He swam like a dolphin, demonstrating hope, at these women valued him,
His body and soul were clean, safe, valued.
 
Malcolm watched as Dawn took away the Professor, but then focuses his attention on the lovely Karen. "yes, you most certainly are it." He whispers, a lusty smile coming across his face. "Make the most of it, you say?" Malcolm had an idea or two about that.

Moving closer to Karen, he wraps his arms around her,lifting her out of the pool and placing her on the side of the pool. Her breasts now at eye level, and they looked so luscious right like that. He let his tongue look right between her breasts, as his hands held her sides. He could taste the water as it dripped down her body. "Very much make the most of it."
 
Karen's head lolled back and she sighed wantonly as Malcolm's tongue played upon her chest, finding the erogenous skin between her breasts. In response to her earlier suggestion, he murmured lustfully. "Very much make the most of it."

"I'm not sure you tagged me well enough," she claimed, referring to the now disintegrating game of Marco Polo. "I need to really feel something before I'll admit I'm 'it.'"

With that, she scooted away from the pool's edge, lay back on the warm concrete and spread her legs, her calves and feet still dangling in the warm water.
 
Malcolm smiles seeing the position Karen is now in, exactly where he wanted her. He moves closer to her, his hands touching her legs. He spreads her legs a bit wider as his hands slide along her legs. He can feel how tone her legs are his hands slide along them, spreading them wider. He kisses her inner thigh, then gently bites it. Then moves to her other thigh, gently biting that side. Finally he moves to her pussy. His tongue slides into her. He pushes his tongue deep into her, before licking up along her clit. He can feel how hard is cock is in the water as he continues to lick Karen.
 
bb

Against dawn's body, sam thrust back and forth, like frosting a cake.
She would save him. He would be free.
 
Karen groans lasciviously when Malcolm's tongue glides over her clitoris. Her hips start to buck,

"That's wonderful..." she moans. "But I want to come with you inside of me!"
 
Back
Top