War And Peace (Closed)

He keeps his head down on the seat as she sits on his chest. He asks if shes comfortable as he starts to kiss the back of her thighs. He loved the feeling of her sitting on him like this.
 
She nodded her head looking into his eyes. She was not unhappy she wanted everything he did she realised he was reading her mind. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him. "I know your reading my mind. Its hard to describe it but I can since it, your lucky I don't mind" she made a little light laugh" she kissed him deeply.
 
He grins as she says she can feel him reading her mind. He kisses her back slipping his tongue into her mouth.
 
It was so easy for him to read her mind but she showed her trust in him. Looking inside herself returned the kissing he gave her. Showing how much she loved him it was an amazing feeling
 
He grins and asks if shes now ready to try something new?He hoped she would say yes.
 
The whole thing was new to her but she just gave him a soft grin with a gentle nod. "Alright"
 
He says sit on my chest with your legs over my face... I am going to move you a bit to adjust you till your in place.
 
She rolled her eyes in a playful manner getting in the position she followed him since he had to help her a virgin mind? Zero chance for the foreplay unless you took it amongst yourself.
 
He scoots her hips so her pussy is over his mouth. His nose is under her clit. He starts to give her lower lips butterfly kisses... As he kisses around on her lips his nose rubs on her clit.
 
She felt how he moved her the way he needed she gave and groaned when she felt what his tongue was doing to her it felt amazing.
 
His breath is coming in and out of his nose and on her clit. His lips is kissing her pussy lips with his top lip taking the place of his lower lip as he kisses down only moving such a small space with each kiss.. Now and then his tounge licks her pussy lips as she sits enjoying his mouth.
 
Her hands went to look for something to hold onto as her body was being pulled all over the place, feeling what his tongue and lips were doing, it felt amazing, something she had never felt.
 
He moved her hands to the top of his head. He then moved his hands to her breasts and played with her nipples.
 
She grabbed his head rocking into him the way he wanted her to, she kept thinking of little splinters of memories of them together, how much she truly loved him mutant or not. Everything inside her cried out wanting what ever he would give her.
 
He was reading her mind enjoying hearing how happy she is..He then stars to play what he seen of her actions. For her to watch the mini movie of her enjoyment from his view.

She can see what her eyes is telling her then there is a side movie going of what he is seeing.. He says in her head "your feeling my gift as I feel and hear your thoughts." He knows its can be over whelming but he thinks she can handle the erotic double movie.
 
She smiled seeing what he was doing to her it was a nice gesture, she allowed him full access to her mind something she swore she would never do. Though she never thought she would allow a telepath in her head without some what of a fight. But feeling double the emotion she handled it well and quietly
 
He watched her face but taking in her full body so she can see how much she looks like shes enjoying it. Hes watching her face for any signs of distress but sees nothing but joy. That makes him real happy as he can give a bit of him self to her and hopes this gift helps heightens her pleasure.
 
Because of what was going on in her head and her reality it was double the pleasure, her panting grew rather loud allowing herself to feel what he was giving her, grinning softly she could not help but truly be happy with him, but wondered how far this would end up going, she had seen him naked once his body was well built and she loved it, though she hoped that image doesn't pop up.
 
He was shocked when he felt her injecting him nude. He knew she was thinking back on a past memory of him. He didn't know she had seen him so her unknowingly confessing of being a voyeur was something she enjoyed seeing but also with a bit of guilt where he knew it was a accident.

He tried to passively probe her mind to get more details about how she was standing and where he was as she watched him undress. He planed to one day recreate that kind of setting for her.
 
She could since that he was trying to look into her mind and knew what he wanted, so she closed her eyes and began to show him the first time she saw him nude, but the thought made her very red faced. It was the second time she brought two more students to his place, she was about to knock on his bedroom door to tell him but it was open and it was then, she felt shame for looking but she did look, everything inside her went crazy. She took that second finding him highly attractive but then she shut the door without a sound then knocked on the door telling him he had two more students and left.
 
He was enjoying the show and all the feelings that went with it. He explored the feelings as he focused on the view of his back side then his side with his hard cock. He also put in some difrent views from his view for her to see.
 
She opened up her eyes and smiled at him, he didn't have to do this she loved the man he was, he didn't need to show her and use his ability on her to make her interested, for she already was. "I love you"
 
He smiles saying "What is the fun having this gift if I cant have fun with it. You would never worry about having a mirror around when I am with you. Getting to feel your feelings is one of the few times I can enjoy it. Otherwise being bombared with mindless thoughts of folks walking by me. Hearing thousands of mundane thoughts crashing together. Toughs like *puts his had up in the air as quotes* Did I leave the front door locked. Did I put the milk away when making my coffee today. Did I put the cats bowl down on the floor. Should I get that half calf or the white chocolate cappuccino for a snack. *dose the hand quote again* that kind of mindless babble in ones mind in a city is a endless sound wave in my head. Tho some times it is fun like if a woman is checking me out and her eyes and mind drifts to my package. Some times I flex it making it jump for her.
 
She could not help but laugh he was making a very good point and nodded agreeing with him, her hands went up his back enjoying the feel of his skin against her own and that made her heart 'jump" for him. Looking up at him she smiled "I want to be one with you Charles, mind and body" she said stroking his cheek.
 
He puts the picure of them from a side showing there body's pressing together. Also he tries to mentally reflect what he is feeling of her emotions.

He says "we are one.... Your never far from my mind. Your feelings never far from me." He now shows her a mental image of her fooling around in the shower. It looks like some locker room big bay. As she whispered his name.. Shes watching the mental replay of a small orgasm from this morning. He just grins and points to his head saying "the gift" He now focus on her feelings as she played. What her hands where doing to her body under the show water.
 
Back
Top