Greetings from a southern mom! :)

Always dropping a line to keep the company of this Lovely Lady
 
Nothing like a mom in high heels and skin tight jeans to stir the imagination!

I am always up for meeting new people....pm me if you get bored.
 
hey Caylee

Hi Caylee,

It's always great to meet new friends here and especially charming ladies. Atlanta mwm here would love to meet you on yim sometime. Will send you a PM with more.

Have a fantastic day!
 
RE:my msg seems to have been hijacked there kh,
Was it my brother? N did he do naughty things like that too?
Well,,I guess it sounds hot n wicked mommy...But don t let that stop us when you want to.N how bout hooking us up with all of mommies girlfriends ,too,n mmmm,maybe my friend from school would like to have you too,with you as well...want me to ask if he thinks your hot,n maybe you want him too mommy?:rose::rose:I need you,n want you all the time,boys will be boys,n Ive seen some that like looking like gurls,too,lol like at bangedtranny.com ...

OOh mam,I got photos after hearing you moaning with your girlfriend,so now ya gotta .N tell your girlfriend,now she s gotta share that lovely sight I saw when I heard you going at it.

On my school chum,I could tell him youre my wife and ask ,Do you want to fuck my wife/After he says yes ,I ll come n get you n send you in,without panties,just a houserobe.Just lay back n invite him between your legs...Later,you can tell me how it was,n we can then have sex ,cause you know that problem ya have with dryness,you ll be lubed up n ready to go,ohhh mama,Lets do it....
 
Last edited:
Back
Top