Transgender Inspiration

tumblr_n08rpbBpJl1soa420o1_500.jpg
Wow, just found this and thought it needs to be refreshed, thanks to the original poster for posting such a profound picture. She says it all. Only thing I can add is some of us still want the girl also. Guess we are greedy.
 
Thanks for the link Stella - I know a lot of girls buy theirs online and if there's a return service, that's fine. Ultimately though the best thing is try them on in a shop.

Here's a little anecdote from my weekend. I was with a group of folk, some of whom I knew but at one point I was sitting alone opposite a guy I didn't. "Do you mind if I ask you a question - and please don't be offended bla blah "
So I'm thinking OK, which particular trans* question is coming up? Is it my sexuality? Is it some moral outrage?
"No, that's fine, go ahead and ask." I said, trying to lool relaxed.
"What exactly are you going to do with Physics degree anyway? You do realise there are zero jobs for pure science graduates"
I was so thrown, I completely burst out laughing. I'm still not sure if he was going to ask a different question, then changed his mind, or if he had something against Physicists, or whether he was trying a new pick-up line. I'm still not sure if he knew I was trans*.
I'm so on guard for trans* questions that when I think about it, I'm still smiling. Maybe he was really, really smart because... I'm still thinking about him :)
 
Andreja Pejic

tumblr_n98sozlDM01qanm80o1_500.jpg



Andrej Pejic Comes Out as Trans Woman, Now Andreja

"I think we all evolve as we get older and that’s normal but I like to think that my recent transition hasn’t made me into a different individual. Same person, no difference at all just a different sex."

[more]

About time too :) Really pleased for her, especially as she such a prominent figure :heart::rose:
 
Redefining Realness - Janet Mock

nearly finished this and if ever you're looking for inspiration, this has to be it. She makes me feel ashamed but inspired, because if she can do it, so can I - and so can any trans girl. You don't have to be college-smart like her, but you can take her lead in taking the good out of bad situations and using it to get those hormones, pay for that surgery ( if you want that of course ) and make something of yourself - as a woman. Women know how to fight, we just do it differently. :rose::rose:
 
Very Nicely Said, the Poster and Your Comments

Wow, just found this and thought it needs to be refreshed, thanks to the original poster for posting such a profound picture. She says it all. Only thing I can add is some of us still want the girl also. Guess we are greedy.

Wouldn't want to live in a world where there ARE NOT "Sissys" or "transvestities" or "transgendered" people. Wouldn't want to live ina world without "Gay" or "Lesbian" people. Why?. Because if they did not exist, there would have been a LOT of people in my life that would have NEVER been in my life. Angry monkeys suck because they are angry monkeys, not because of WHO they suck.

My wife told me she wanted me to try living full time as a woman. I said, Ummmm, No thanks. I like being a guy who enjoys being a "chameleon" and cross-dressing now and then. I'm Bi. I have a fetish for womans fashion. I buy ALL the clothes my wife wears nas she NEVER complains. I ALWAYS wear womens underwear, BECAUSE IT SO DAMN COMFORTABLE! I looked at some "guys" underwear that's made pretty much the same way, you know what it is? Womens underwear in a package that says "mens" on the label!

I know tht since I did start cross-dressing and having FUN with my sexual identity, life is"lighter" on a day to day basis, I'm a whole lot happier (so's the wife), and although I appreciated women before (I married one 38 yrs ago I think they are that cool!) I appreciate them EVEN MORE now! Putting on all that make-up to look good for somebody? Can be a cast iron bitch sometimes ! :) I'm not worried about my "masculinity (I think having kids had a lot to do with that) and I don't EVER consider myself "gay", except maybe when shopping for a new look for the house, or I'm feeling it's time to change the curtains or the bed clothes (something my girly-girl wife NEVER thinks about! :) Nope. I'm starting to not even consider myself "Bi", if I had to call it anything, I just feel a little more "well rounded".
I am also blessed in one other way, 20 yrs in the military let me live overseas and see how other "cultures" view the Non-Hetero aspects of sexuality allows one to adjust they're own paradigms, and having to live in a new culture or a foreign country for a few years changes your perspective on the human character. Plus, when your with a group of people that are about to become a large pile of spam due toa little thing called combat, being uptight about the person your going to die next to kind of makes the fact the person is gay or hetero or lesbian or bi is kind of non-sequitor. Also, it's been my observatin that people who are other than hetero seem to be able to discuss sex and sexuality with a litle less "temerity"? because the procreation aspect isn't the "driving" issue behind sex. Anyway, I'm glad I'm a lot more comfortable with my own groove now and being around other people of different "persuasions". The Universe would be boring if it was all just "Black & White". It's better to experience it thru the "rainbow" the prism of tolerance produces.
 
Back
Top