So what's it feel like to have a cock in your ass?

Finally

I finally got the nerve to give it a try the other day with a guy that I have gotten together with a few times for some very nice blowjobs. I had told him before if he wanted to try I would not turn him down. While sucking each other in a 69, I like to do it with me on top as it is easier to get all of him down my throat. I felt his fingers working their way to my hole and hoping maybe he was wanting to. I asked him if he wanted to put anything else in me. He said yes and I told him I wanted to try it on top so I could have more control of it going in. After lubing myself and him liberally, I straddled his waist and lowered myself towards his cock. He had one hand on his cock holding it steady as I reached back and spread my cheeks apart. It did take a few minutes to get the head in but it was worth it. I have tried my fingers before but his cock felt so much better. There was some pain initially but it really did go away after awhile. It was a feeling of fullness, warmth, and pleasure. I was half erect while getting fucked, but when he started cumming, the excitement got my hard as a rock. I started stroking my cock with him still in me and came across his chest and stomach like never before! My biggest advice is trusting someone, plenty of lube and going at a slow pace.

We'd gotten so worked up while talking about sex down in the hotel bar that by the time we got to my room we were both just ready to explode. We quickly stripped down naked and rapidly moved into a 69'ing position on the bed, neither one of us lasting beyond 5 minutes before we exploded massive built up loads of creamy sperm and semen into the other ones mouth. We laid still like that we each others cock in the other ones mouth for another good 5 minutes until finally the rigid hardness of our penis's had subsided and we were both flaccid. We drank a beer and relaxed, knowing we still had much more physical contact to come. Finally after perhaps another 30 minutes I reached down and started playing with his cock, loving the feel as it rapidly hardened in my hand. By this time it was approaching midnight, but neither one of us were anywhere near to wanting to call it quits.

With me lying flat on my back, he spread my legs out and positioned himself between them, his mouth coming down to my testicles. He started suckling on my scrotum and my penis immediately started to react and harden once again. I could tell he was smiling at the results of his efforts.

After a few moments he dropped an index finger down into the crack between the soft cheeks of my rear end and started to lightly finger my virgin anal entrance. I immediately responded by spreading my legs further apart, letting him know I had no objection to what he was doing. He let some saliva drool down from my balls to his finger and I moaned pleasingly as he used it to lubricate my now quivering hole.

I’d played with my anus any number of times before, using my fingers, vibrators, or dildo’s. But this was the very first time somebody else was stimulating it for me. My cock once again returned to its full hardness as my mind became lost in yet another new mind-blowing experience. I knew exactly where I wanted it all to lead and the desires to go there started consuming my entire being.

He slowly slid his index finger into me but even with the saliva my sphincter muscle still gave him stiff resistance. In response he got up and went to the bathroom to retrieve a bottle of the hotel lotion. As he was returning I noted his own extreme erection and knew that it wasn’t going to be long before I most likely would be feeling him inside me.

He smiled up at me as he took a large amount of lotion onto his fingers and quickly spread it onto my anxious hole. His finger now slid effortlessly into me, quickly followed by a second and then finally a third. I pulled my legs up to my chest, fully exposing my virgin opening to his ongoing probes and he spread his fingers out as far as he could to fully open me up.

And then without any further words, he pulled himself up with his hands on the back of my legs and positioned his fully engorged thick penis over my buttocks. He took one of his hands and slid his throbbing mushroom shaped head up and down the soft wet crack of my rear end, lubricating the tip with the residual lotion that laid there. And then he lined his pee-hole slit up to my anxiously waiting hole and slowly started sliding his penis into my body.

The feeling of a real live flesh and blood cock sliding into my body was simply indescribable. I was overwhelmed with a feeling of fullness inside my anal cavity and as he started to pull himself in and out of my still tight hole, his cock head stimulated my prostate gland and sending jolts of total pleasure shooting throughout my body. Meanwhile I could tell from staring intently at his face that he was deriving similar amounts of please, perhaps particularly because he knew his was the first penis to enjoy my private tightness.

I had no real idea how pleasurable anal sex would be for me. It was nothing like playing with myself with dildos or vibrators which to be honest have never been quite as satisfying since then. I suppose part of it was the pliability of the human cock as opposed to even the best dildo. But I think a lot of it was also knowing that my body was giving another man’s penis an immense amount of pleasure even as I was experiencing the same.

With the ongoing stimulation to my prostate gland my own cock stayed fully erect and seeing that he started stroking me with one of his hands in rhythm with his ongoing fucking of my ass-hole. I squeezed his rigid shaft as hard as I could with my sphincter muscles and it was readily apparent that it imparted even more desire into his body. The fact that he had ejaculated into my mouth perhaps an hour before allowed him to last a bit longer this time. But still the newness of the situation for both of us raised the level of arousal such that he still didn’t last much longer than perhaps another 5 or 6 minutes after he started fucking me.

I desperately wanted to feel him ejaculate his hot load into my body and as I watched him started to tense up more and groan with the sounds of an impending eruption, I reached my fingers down between our legs and let my index finger wrap around his penis and touch the underside of his shaft. I felt the soft rigid skin of his hardness just at the point it was pulling in and out of my totally wet readily accepting hole, his motion bringing it out until I could just feel the ridge beneath his swollen cock head, and then his thrust pushing it fully into my until his testicles were pressed against my crack.

As he felt my finger touch the bottom side of his cock it quickly sent him into his orgasm. With 2 or 3 more strokes he finally buried his manly organ fully into my welcoming body and started unleashing powerful shots of creamy manly seed inside of me. My finger could feel the uncontrolled powerful convulsions of his penis as it sent what felt like massive amounts of sperm and semen inside of me. In truth, later on that evening when my body dispelled the load he had put into me, I came to know just how excited he had been when doing it. It was one of the largest loads of cum I ever remember seeing as it drooled out of me.

So that's the true life story. It's an awesome feeling of fullness ... of contentment knowing how squeezing on another mans cock with your anal muscles can impart such tremendous pleasure for him ... of your own pleasure feeling a cock head rubbing back and forth over the prostrate gland sending shocks of overwhelming sexual gratification through your body ... and then finally of total satisfaction of receiving powerful shots of milky manly seed into your body as only a real live pulsating throbbing hard penis can do.
WOW Tom that last paragraph sums up EXACTLY how I feel ! I love and crave cock in my ass. The pleasure is almost beyond description. You are a very hot man x

We'd gotten so worked up while talking about sex down in the hotel bar that by the time we got to my room we were both just ready to explode. We quickly stripped down naked and rapidly moved into a 69'ing position on the bed, neither one of us lasting beyond 5 minutes before we exploded massive built up loads of creamy sperm and semen into the other ones mouth. We laid still like that we each others cock in the other ones mouth for another good 5 minutes until finally the rigid hardness of our penis's had subsided and we were both flaccid. We drank a beer and relaxed, knowing we still had much more physical contact to come. Finally after perhaps another 30 minutes I reached down and started playing with his cock, loving the feel as it rapidly hardened in my hand. By this time it was approaching midnight, but neither one of us were anywhere near to wanting to call it quits.

With me lying flat on my back, he spread my legs out and positioned himself between them, his mouth coming down to my testicles. He started suckling on my scrotum and my penis immediately started to react and harden once again. I could tell he was smiling at the results of his efforts.

After a few moments he dropped an index finger down into the crack between the soft cheeks of my rear end and started to lightly finger my virgin anal entrance. I immediately responded by spreading my legs further apart, letting him know I had no objection to what he was doing. He let some saliva drool down from my balls to his finger and I moaned pleasingly as he used it to lubricate my now quivering hole.

I’d played with my anus any number of times before, using my fingers, vibrators, or dildo’s. But this was the very first time somebody else was stimulating it for me. My cock once again returned to its full hardness as my mind became lost in yet another new mind-blowing experience. I knew exactly where I wanted it all to lead and the desires to go there started consuming my entire being.

He slowly slid his index finger into me but even with the saliva my sphincter muscle still gave him stiff resistance. In response he got up and went to the bathroom to retrieve a bottle of the hotel lotion. As he was returning I noted his own extreme erection and knew that it wasn’t going to be long before I most likely would be feeling him inside me.

He smiled up at me as he took a large amount of lotion onto his fingers and quickly spread it onto my anxious hole. His finger now slid effortlessly into me, quickly followed by a second and then finally a third. I pulled my legs up to my chest, fully exposing my virgin opening to his ongoing probes and he spread his fingers out as far as he could to fully open me up.

And then without any further words, he pulled himself up with his hands on the back of my legs and positioned his fully engorged thick penis over my buttocks. He took one of his hands and slid his throbbing mushroom shaped head up and down the soft wet crack of my rear end, lubricating the tip with the residual lotion that laid there. And then he lined his pee-hole slit up to my anxiously waiting hole and slowly started sliding his penis into my body.

The feeling of a real live flesh and blood cock sliding into my body was simply indescribable. I was overwhelmed with a feeling of fullness inside my anal cavity and as he started to pull himself in and out of my still tight hole, his cock head stimulated my prostate gland and sending jolts of total pleasure shooting throughout my body. Meanwhile I could tell from staring intently at his face that he was deriving similar amounts of please, perhaps particularly because he knew his was the first penis to enjoy my private tightness.

I had no real idea how pleasurable anal sex would be for me. It was nothing like playing with myself with dildos or vibrators which to be honest have never been quite as satisfying since then. I suppose part of it was the pliability of the human cock as opposed to even the best dildo. But I think a lot of it was also knowing that my body was giving another man’s penis an immense amount of pleasure even as I was experiencing the same.

With the ongoing stimulation to my prostate gland my own cock stayed fully erect and seeing that he started stroking me with one of his hands in rhythm with his ongoing fucking of my ass-hole. I squeezed his rigid shaft as hard as I could with my sphincter muscles and it was readily apparent that it imparted even more desire into his body. The fact that he had ejaculated into my mouth perhaps an hour before allowed him to last a bit longer this time. But still the newness of the situation for both of us raised the level of arousal such that he still didn’t last much longer than perhaps another 5 or 6 minutes after he started fucking me.

I desperately wanted to feel him ejaculate his hot load into my body and as I watched him started to tense up more and groan with the sounds of an impending eruption, I reached my fingers down between our legs and let my index finger wrap around his penis and touch the underside of his shaft. I felt the soft rigid skin of his hardness just at the point it was pulling in and out of my totally wet readily accepting hole, his motion bringing it out until I could just feel the ridge beneath his swollen cock head, and then his thrust pushing it fully into my until his testicles were pressed against my crack.

As he felt my finger touch the bottom side of his cock it quickly sent him into his orgasm. With 2 or 3 more strokes he finally buried his manly organ fully into my welcoming body and started unleashing powerful shots of creamy manly seed inside of me. My finger could feel the uncontrolled powerful convulsions of his penis as it sent what felt like massive amounts of sperm and semen inside of me. In truth, later on that evening when my body dispelled the load he had put into me, I came to know just how excited he had been when doing it. It was one of the largest loads of cum I ever remember seeing as it drooled out of me.

So that's the true life story. It's an awesome feeling of fullness ... of contentment knowing how squeezing on another mans cock with your anal muscles can impart such tremendous pleasure for him ... of your own pleasure feeling a cock head rubbing back and forth over the prostrate gland sending shocks of overwhelming sexual gratification through your body ... and then finally of total satisfaction of receiving powerful shots of milky manly seed into your body as only a real live pulsating throbbing hard penis can do.

Wow. That was incredibly hot and well-written. You nailed it (pun intended)

I finally got the nerve to give it a try the other day with a guy that I have gotten together with a few times for some very nice blowjobs. I had told him before if he wanted to try I would not turn him down. While sucking each other in a 69, I like to do it with me on top as it is easier to get all of him down my throat. I felt his fingers working their way to my hole and hoping maybe he was wanting to. I asked him if he wanted to put anything else in me. He said yes and I told him I wanted to try it on top so I could have more control of it going in. After lubing myself and him liberally, I straddled his waist and lowered myself towards his cock. He had one hand on his cock holding it steady as I reached back and spread my cheeks apart. It did take a few minutes to get the head in but it was worth it. I have tried my fingers before but his cock felt so much better. There was some pain initially but it really did go away after awhile. It was a feeling of fullness, warmth, and pleasure. I was half erect while getting fucked, but when he started cumming, the excitement got my hard as a rock. I started stroking my cock with him still in me and came across his chest and stomach like never before! My biggest advice is trusting someone, plenty of lube and going at a slow pace.

good for you for having the courage to go for what you wanted. it sounds like it was the every bit the thrill you imagined it would be and I can't say I'm surprised. your account is very exciting.

first time

My first time was with a man I met online. I went to his house and we went to the bedroom and undressed. He started playing around with me just to get me comfortable and then he turned me over and lubed my ass and played around with me ther. After I was comfortable with that he started with his cock and slowly entered me. It was like nothing I have ever felt before. He was able to get it up three times and I enjoyed all three and would have enjoyed it if he could have gotten it up more. It never did hurt me and I had no after effects from it other than to want more.

...have yet to try the real thing but my wife's big black dildo feels pretty fucking good....we both enjoy it quite often!!!

nice

I have done it 2 time . first time was ok, second was a little better I jerkedoff as he fucked me. it has been almost a year ago. I want to try again and cum from getting fucked

Full of cock and full of love

Having a hard cock in my ass makes me feel complete, especially if I'm on my back and my lover is fucking me missionary style. Eye contact makes all of my nerve endings come alive! I normally like being in control, but having a man on top of me, humping his hard cock in and out of my ass leaves him in control as he fucks me. I love watching the changes on his face as he grows closer to climax, and I love the feeling of my ass being stretched and filled even more as his cock expands to its fullest right before he cums. Then, feeling the short bursts of hip movement as he starts cumming in my ass usually sends me right over the edge and I'll start cumming too. It is a breathless experience that always wears me out but leaves me craving more.

I went round to visit my favourite gay couple yesterday, at 65 and 67 they're both just over 20 years older than me but boy do they give me a good time!
I started as usual by sucking the first guy to a throbbing erection and playing with the second guys cock. Once he was nice & hard, I switched my attention to the second cock and the first guy moved around, lubed up his cock and my ass and slipped inside. They're both very gentle lovers and he was able to fuck me deep within seconds, it also helps that he's got a thick but short cock.
As I was being fucked, the second guy came in my mouth as he couldn't take the attention from my mouth anymore, I savoured the taste and swallowed it all before licking him clean.
I then started riding the first guy while the second moved around to suck me off.
I was in absolute heaven!
To finish off, I got to suck the first guy off until he came in my mouth too! Bliss ;-)

I went round to visit my favourite gay couple yesterday, at 65 and 67 they're both just over 20 years older than me but boy do they give me a good time!
I started as usual by sucking the first guy to a throbbing erection and playing with the second guys cock. Once he was nice & hard, I switched my attention to the second cock and the first guy moved around, lubed up his cock and my ass and slipped inside. They're both very gentle lovers and he was able to fuck me deep within seconds, it also helps that he's got a thick but short cock.
As I was being fucked, the second guy came in my mouth as he couldn't take the attention from my mouth anymore, I savoured the taste and swallowed it all before licking him clean.
I then started riding the first guy while the second moved around to suck me off.
To finish off, I got to suck the first guy off until he came in my mouth too! Bliss ;-)

Hot stuff Oxoncornish! I'd love to have two older guys to share with. Sounds a lot of fun!

I would like to try

I have never had the experience, but would love to try. I would love to have it in MWM threesome, but would be willing to try one on one. I think I am willing to suck a cock to prepare for it, and want him to cum in me. I have used a rather large dildo and feel I could take an average man. It is something I have just recently wanted and I think I am ready.

I am certain I could suck a cock under the right situation and know I could give up my ass.

Only time will tell if this opportunity presents itself.

Since the "cock in your mouth" thread has gotten traffic, what about anal?

For those bi/guys who have had anal sex, did it live up to your fantasy of what being fucked would be like?

Did you cum just from having a cock stimulate your prostate?

Were you hard throughout?

Did you suck him off first so that it would take longer for him to cum when he was inside of your ass?

Was his cock warm?

Did your ass burn or itch later?

i have had several cocks enter me and each one lived up to my expectations , only once was i hard during intercourse but i have cum every time and all the cocks were warm and i have never felt itchy or burning afterwards ,i am not sure if that is just lucky or normal but it feels great being penetrated

Incredible. Oh I'd love to take your place!

Haven't had a mans cock in me yet but love the stories. I have fucked my ass many time with dildos and haven't had a real dick in me since I was a young teen...

Having a hard cock in my ass makes me feel complete, especially if I'm on my back and my lover is fucking me missionary style. Eye contact makes all of my nerve endings come alive! I normally like being in control, but having a man on top of me, humping his hard cock in and out of my ass leaves him in control as he fucks me. I love watching the changes on his face as he grows closer to climax, and I love the feeling of my ass being stretched and filled even more as his cock expands to its fullest right before he cums. Then, feeling the short bursts of hip movement as he starts cumming in my ass usually sends me right over the edge and I'll start cumming too. It is a breathless experience that always wears me out but leaves me craving more.

Very hot. I've wondered and looking forward to the experience.

It was funny really it hurt and I screamed when he slammed it in...he rode me hard...then did not want him to take it out lol

Back