Pregnancy fetish

SwitchMami

Literotica Guru
I'm a mom, and my daughter's father admitted early on that he found sex with me pregnant a HUGE turn-on.

I'm a writer, but I'm not sure what to do with this idea. He says it's the fact that we mated and created life (et cetera) that makes it hot with me, not necessarily another woman ...

Would other guys agree? Or would there be an audience to write to if I worked on an actual pregnancy piece of erotica (which I haven't found anywhere here yet)

Let me know what you think!

I think you can find a niche market. I, for one, find pregnancy a turn on.

An interesting spin on the idea would be to have a soldier returning home from a brief tour of duty (5-6 months). The whole time he's been aching to see his wife again, fantasizing about screwing her brains out after 6 months of abstinence. When he gets off the plane, he's shocked to discover that she has a baby belly. She never told him while he was deployed, because she didn't want to make him nervous about getting killed and leaving her as a widowed mother.

The guy is shocked, but also delighted. That night, the considerate husband doesn't put any pressure on his wife, as he doesn't know whether she's up for a night of passion considering her state. But to his surprise, she's almost as horny as he is. The more the foreplay continues, the more that ripe belly, the garden nurturing his growing seed, excites him...

Would there be an audience to write to if I worked on an actual pregnancy piece of erotica (which I haven't found anywhere here yet)

A search for pregnancy yeilded 6782 stories.
Pregnant offered up 22,460. Sure, some of those may be repeat stories.

You can narrow down searches to include certainly niches as well.

In the fetish category, by itself, pregnancy still has 212 stories.
First Time has 112, and even lesbian has 265 stories.

I find it a turn on, but haven't ever really seen many pieces of erotica that deal with such a theme. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.

You should go ahead and write one. I'm sure your partner would love to read it, never mind anyone else.

Well, I seriously doubt I'd let him read it now.
I was quite thoroughly dumped this morning, and the fuck decided to try the "let's be friends" card.

With a toddler, I hadn't had the time (or even thought, really) to search for the theme.

However, I love the soldier idea, and will start working on the story tonight after I get off work!
Thank you for the links, I'll read a few before I start tapping away at the keyboard! And I'll post the link in here once its done.

More ideas are very appreciated as I may make this a little niche of my own.

Last edited:
I have a spin what if the soldiers wife is pregnant before he deploys? and she is partway through the pregnancy when he returns and when they get home their sexual passions explode.

An interesting spin on the idea would be to have a soldier returning home from a brief tour of duty (5-6 months). The whole time he's been aching to see his wife again, fantasizing about screwing her brains out after 6 months of abstinence. When he gets off the plane, he's shocked to discover that she has a baby belly. She never told him while he was deployed, because she didn't want to make him nervous about getting killed and leaving her as a widowed mother.

The guy is shocked, but also delighted. That night, the considerate husband doesn't put any pressure on his wife, as he doesn't know whether she's up for a night of passion considering her state. But to his surprise, she's almost as horny as he is. The more the foreplay continues, the more that ripe belly, the garden nurturing his growing seed, excites him...
I love this idea.

I've been developing one that takes a similar premise in a completely different direction.

A young (early 20s) wife finds herself pregnant while her military husband is stationed overseas. As her body changes she finds herself getting hornier and hornier, with no release but for masturbation. One day a slightly older (late 20s) housewife befriends her while the two are doing laundry in their apartment complex. The older woman and her husband become fast friends with the younger wife. The two women spend their days together, and one day the young wife confesses that she is so horny she can't stand it. A light bulb goes off in the older woman's head, and she commences a campaign to seduce the younger woman. She reports her success to her husband, and then commences to work on including him in their games. Before long, the three of them are having threesomes and discussing the possibility of opening up for moresomes. The young wife assumes they mean to eventually include her husband, but the couple has other ideas.

Oh gosh...I used to visit a website called [Spam removed per forum rules.] that was all about impregnation stories. There is definitely an audience out there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ta! It's in the workings. I'll actually have another story posted before it (it will be in Erotic Couplings) but be forewarned - It's going! Slowly. I would appreciate more feedback about what/why/how sex during pregnancy is found erotic by men ... I'm female, so I've got my side covered!

Though, ladies, if you want to share a personal story or something with me, you can do so with a PM ...

This is NOT an invite to do pregnancy roleplay or to cyber. This is for a story, and I'm not currently looking for a playtoy.

:rose: Thanks for any and all help! :kiss:

Ta! It's in the workings. I'll actually have another story posted before it (it will be in Erotic Couplings) but be forewarned - It's going! Slowly. I would appreciate more feedback about what/why/how sex during pregnancy is found erotic by men ... I'm female, so I've got my side covered!

Though, ladies, if you want to share a personal story or something with me, you can do so with a PM ...

This is NOT an invite to do pregnancy roleplay or to cyber. This is for a story, and I'm not currently looking for a playtoy.

:rose: Thanks for any and all help! :kiss:

Cool waiting on the story, not come through yet. For me the pregnant woman, especially in the later stages, the large nipples, plump vulva and huge belly button are the turn ons. Also cum everywhere without a care in the world was also a big drawcard :D

Back