Naked Humiliation Painting

neverfound

Virgin
Naked Humiliation Artwork

This is a work in progress digital painting. The attachment won't let me upload the full sized image, unfortunately.

Basically, a group of girls catch this woman and they rip off her clothes and humiliate her. As you can see, one of the girl's is holding the woman's dress and the other is holding her bra.

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• humsmall.jpg
    humsmall.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2,285
Last edited:
I like it! I kind of feel sorry for the naked woman but I always had a soft spot for a woman crying..no matter the reason..I think you did a great job!

Nice work. I really need to try this artform. Have given it a quick try ages ago and got frustrated very quickly, but also think it was the wrong programme to try it on.

Catalina:rose:

Nice work. I really need to try this artform. Have given it a quick try ages ago and got frustrated very quickly, but also think it was the wrong programme to try it on.

Catalina:rose:

Photoshop. Painter. Any digital program that allows imput from a tablet, basically, is what you want to go with. If you're doing digital art with a mouse, all I can say is that you are doing it wrong--and I speak from years of killing my wrist doing digital art with a mouse and not half a bad job of it either! If you have a tablet, then any program that registers pressure sensitivity from a tablet will be fine, including the free programs GIMP and Paint.net. I use Photoshop personally, because I like the wide variety of options, but I've tried others. It's not hard, as long as you use the right tools--that being a tablet instead of a mouse!

Digital painting can be done with a mouse, the easiest way is to have a program that has 'fade' as a brush option to mimic with quicker strokes of a paint brush, and preferably keyboard imput for brush size (in Photoshop this is [ and ]) and opacity (in Photoshop this is the numbers on the top of your keyboard). This way, you can type in influences for your brush while you're working. If you have none of these options, set your brush to a very low opacity and be prepared to do a lot of clicking. I was going to do a tutorial on painting with a mouse a few years ago, but unfortunately a few years of painting with a mouse on the computer pretty much ruined my right wrist... which is why I advocate getting a tablet. Once you have a tablet, as long as the program recognizes pressure sensitivity, you're set for digital painting.

For anyone using a mouse, though, I'm willing to offer advice from experience on how to wrangle the program though I suggest please save your money, a Wacom tablet is only around 80 dollars for the smallest, cheapest one with the least pressure sensitivity... and this one is still a kickass tablet that a professional could use!

/hijack

The painting is nice, by the way. I see it was deleted from DeviantArt... that's because the site rules don't allow sexual images, though I don't think this one was particularly against the rules, so maybe you removed it yourself? At any rate, it's well done... the figures are nice and stylish with that sort of painty realism I generally go for. If I could offer any critique, it would be to lay off on the very soft-edged airbrush brushes! It makes things a little bit too fuzzy and unclear.

Nice coloring, can't wait for a finished version.

This kind of digital art is my favorite art style. :cool:

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Here's a new sketch. It's a very rough work in progress.

Basically what's happening in this drawing is: A queen, her daughter, and some other women of her family get captured by an enemy family. In celebration of this victory, the enemy family decides to strip these women naked and humiliate them. They force the queen to humiliate herself by getting on her knees and kissing the feet of the enemy queen while they all laugh and taunt her. The queen's daughter stands in the background naked and locked in stocks, unable to do anything but look on at her mother's shame.

Attachments

• hum.jpg
    hum.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 700
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Here's a new sketch. It's a very rough work in progress.

Basically what's happening in this drawing is: A queen, her daughter, and some other women of her family get captured by an enemy family. In celebration of this victory, the enemy family decides to strip these women naked and humiliate them. They force the queen to humiliate herself by getting on her knees and kissing the feet of the enemy queen while they all laugh and taunt her. The queen's daughter stands in the background naked and locked in stocks, unable to do anything but look on at her mother's shame.

This drawing, and more along this topic line should be accompanied by an equally hot story.

I liked you work and it would have been better with a background that would have added more depth and a 'situation' to the 'scene'.

I totally agree with Noira. If you look forward to do more artwork (and enjoy it) you definitely need a tablet. The difference will become obvious once you lay your hands on a graphic tablet. Working with a tablet is so much fluid that it lets you enjoy the art work you do as compared a mouse makes it more of a cumbersome task which become a PIA as the number of characters and complexity of drawings/artwork increases.

If you are willing to continue drawing/paint with with a mouse, I would say that Photoshop is the most convenient software than the rest because it offers you 'pen-tool'. You can find nice tutorials on youtube that will demonstrate how this brush is used. Secondly, you will also need to learn on how to make custom brushes which when combined with pen tool form such a nice combination that can improve your drawings and artwork to a large extent, esp. when you are trying to make hair or add an outline to your character. Even professionals use the pen-tool while working with their graphic tablets because of its usefulness.

Just my two cents!

~Kim.

The deviantart link says no deviation found for that id. Maybe you made a typo?

I think the drawing is good. It definitely conveys emotion.

I liked you work and it would have been better with a background that would have added more depth and a 'situation' to the 'scene'.

I totally agree with Noira. If you look forward to do more artwork (and enjoy it) you definitely need a tablet. The difference will become obvious once you lay your hands on a graphic tablet. Working with a tablet is so much fluid that it lets you enjoy the art work you do as compared a mouse makes it more of a cumbersome task which become a PIA as the number of characters and complexity of drawings/artwork increases.

If you are willing to continue drawing/paint with with a mouse, I would say that Photoshop is the most convenient software than the rest because it offers you 'pen-tool'. You can find nice tutorials on youtube that will demonstrate how this brush is used. Secondly, you will also need to learn on how to make custom brushes which when combined with pen tool form such a nice combination that can improve your drawings and artwork to a large extent, esp. when you are trying to make hair or add an outline to your character. Even professionals use the pen-tool while working with their graphic tablets because of its usefulness.

Just my two cents!

~Kim.

These pieces were actually done with the tablet. It's just that I'm not so great at drawing on a tablet and looking at what's on screen. Still need to get used to it.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

This type of stuff usually isn't my thing, but you did a great job with those pictures. Although the first pic is kind of confusing because the naked woman looks like she has a mans' face, so it wasn't sure about it until I read your description.

And I agree with the sentiments of a story accompanying this. I'm sure there's an audience for it in the illustrated stories section.

It never really occurred to me that she had a man's face. Does anyone else think that? All I meant was for it to be a face of a crying and humiliated woman.

Nevertheless, thanks for the nice comments.

Also, I am considering your guys' suggestion to do illustrated with some of these drawings. Sounds like fun.

Here's an older drawing I did.

Basically, a girl goes crowd surfing and the people in the crowd start ripping her clothes off.

11474382616_0d4136e348_o.jpg

Last edited:
New drawing

This story behind this image is that a girl named Rebecca wants to join a college sorority that is normally reserved only for the popular girls. These girls claim that Rebecca may may join but first she must get acquainted with the girls and then go through several hazing rituals. However, the rituals they put Rebecca were particularly humiliating.

In this instance of hazing, the girls order Rebecca to strip off all of her clothes. Rebecca hesitates and before she can say no, the girls swarm her and rip off her shirt and pull down her pants. They then make her walk through campus wearing nothing except her pants and underwear which are down around her ankles. Rebecca is ashamed and crying as she walks across campus amid the taunting students and the flash of their cameras.

11474265684_f63c767274_o.jpg

Last edited:
I love your sketches, and I love the mindset that accompanies each sketch. Very erotic.
Please consider writing a story about the Rival Queens and, of course, include a generous dosage of your artwork.

I love your sketches, and I love the mindset that accompanies each sketch. Very erotic.
Please consider writing a story about the Rival Queens and, of course, include a generous dosage of your artwork.

Thank you for the nice comments.

I am considering writing the queen's story along with the sketches once I have some time. It seems like there are a few people interested in that. In the mean time, here's an unfinished sketch from the queen story. In this scene, one of the queen's daughters is naked and locked in stocks, and being paraded through the streets in celebration of the victory.

11474337264_8de028b521_o.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering whether you do it consciously or not, but you tend to have the viewer look over the victim's shoulder, making their humiliation all the more tangible.

I was wondering whether you do it consciously or not, but you tend to have the viewer look over the victim's shoulder, making their humiliation all the more tangible.
It's on purpose, but not specifically for that reason. I generally do it so that the viewer can see both the woman's ass and her crying face. I just like both to be visible in my drawings. But thanks for mentioning this. I previously never thought about the idea that the over the shoulder view could intensify the sense of humiliation in the drawing.

It's on purpose, but not specifically for that reason. I generally do it so that the viewer can see both the woman's ass and her crying face. I just like both to be visible in my drawings. But thanks for mentioning this. I previously never thought about the idea that the over the shoulder view could intensify the sense of humiliation in the drawing.

I'm always curious to learn what motivates an artist in setting up a scene. :)

Great!

I really love these, I'd love to see more!

Big kiss,
Ann xxx!!!

Rough little sketch from the game Rampage. Remember how when you lose in that game, your monster would turn into a naked human and cover up as s/he walks away? This is an illustration of that. You can see all the damage and destruction she caused in the background as well as a crowd laughing at her. Must be a strange feeling for her to be a powerful monster and then suddenly return to her natural form as a naked woman and be surrounded by the laughter of the people who once feared her.

Attachments

• ramp.jpg
    ramp.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 53
Back