Respect the cuckolding process

Joseywales74

Virgin
As a person who has some experience with cuckolding and roleplays i appreciate the guidelines. Hotwife is there to be worshipped and cuck husband already knows what turns her on most , its bulls job to find those hotspots as SLOWLY as possible as it is the' build up' and 'getting to know' process that is the seduction ....never forget that hotwife is doing this for her man as well as herself....the role plays i have used on early contact have added immeasuriably to the overall experience of all parties (so i have been told)....slow dddooooowwwnnnnnn

As a person who has some experience with cuckolding and roleplays i appreciate the guidelines. Hotwife is there to be worshipped and cuck husband already knows what turns her on most , its bulls job to find those hotspots as SLOWLY as possible as it is the' build up' and 'getting to know' process that is the seduction ....never forget that hotwife is doing this for her man as well as herself....the role plays i have used on early contact have added immeasuriably to the overall experience of all parties (so i have been told)....slow dddooooowwwnnnnnn
I think the wife is doing it for her pleasure more than yours.

Back