Rebellion (closed)

Virgininneed

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Posts
1,874
Althea was the daughter of the kimg and queen of the elves, and had watched her mother's rape and both of her parents' deaths. She had grown up hating the empire ever since. Shhe trained hard to be a good fighter, though she was small. She learned to kill and have no regrets.

She spent years building an army to rebel and free her country. She had even received help from nobles. But the empire had better weapons and xould afford to lose a thousand soldiers, while the elves would have problems if they lost a hundred. She had lost all of her friends in battle and she regretted the rebellion. It was all for nothing.

She herself had been a slave until she ran away so she could fight. Many had been taken and put into chains, and she knew the women would be taken for their legendary beauty. It had to stop.

They made their final stand at Eulurus, a place considered holy ground. They came there searching for help from the gods, but none came. It took three months for the walls to fall and many were starving and weak. Once the gates were open, they were doomed. But she rushed into battle fighting and defeating many.

Unfortunately they managed to surround her and corner her. Two grabbed her arms as a cloth was put over her mouth and she fainted. Soon after her defeat, they had lost. Children and women were enslaved and kept in pen like animals. The night was filled with screams and tears.

She woke up in a smal room with a few guards. She was tied up with a gage in her mouth. Althea immediately began to struggle with her bonds, glaring at them. One picked her up and began massaging her breasts and the others ripped off her clothes and touched he. She was forced to kneel as a guard droped his pants and removed the gag. "Suck you little whore." Instead she bit him hard so that he screamed.

He backhanded her and she fell to the floor. They began to kick her between her legs, her stomach, and heer head. She couldnt stop herself from screaming in pain. She couldnt even defend herself.

She sobbed on the floor as someone came in and told them to take her to the west gate. They picked her up and carried her there and waited. They talked for a while and one pulled her up and the others punched her in the stomach. Suddenly they dropped her as several peopl approached.

Seeing how big they were she tried to get away. "Meet Althea. You are to take her through the valley of Desamar and take her to the capitol for her trial. Be careful, she bit me." The guard shoved her into the arms of the leader as she struggled crying into the gag.

She criied softly as she struggled. She would rather die than be aprisoner of the empire. Shhe never looked at any of their faces.

Althea Porlonais
4'9
32C
Waist length brown hair
Gold eyes
Light elf
 
Name: Ulric of Wykeham
5"11'
Well Built
Short brown hair and beard.
Deep green eyes.
Human-Soldier (Empire)

Ulric had joined the Empire, the fight over the kingdom. He had no personal vendetta against the Rebellion at first. He had inherited his land from his father who had fought for the Empire and he was obliged to uphold his family name and take on the role his father had once had.

He was the leader of the troop of men who had just captured the 'holy' place of Eulurus. Ulric himself didn't know what was so important about this place but it didn't look very holy by the time he and his men were through with it. Dead and dying littered the ground everywhere, but suprisingly very few of his own men.

After the fighting was over, which was barely anytime at all. Seeing as the bulk of the Rebellion was made up of simple people, not seasoned warriors like the Empire. Each man having served at least 5 years for their cause, and having the scars to show it. The men from the empire had raided everything in sight. Taking whatever prizes they wanted. Jewels, Gold, Weapons (What little there were), Food, Woman & Children. It was all the same to them. A prize for their victory and nothing more.

Very few people had been taken prisioner, and those that had probably wished they had died in the battle. The next morning after he had made a full account of the previous days events to his superiors, he went over to the west gate. He knew he was being put on some assignment but had no idea what it was until her got there.

He was to escort the ringleader in this whole Rebellion ordeal and was tossed a golden haired elf, who seems to be in rather bad shape from her night with the guards. She would not even meet his gaze and didn't blame her. He might have felt slightly sorry for what she had gone through that previous day and night, but his find flashed to how some of his men had died in the battle and it was this elves fault.

He hauled her naked body to her feet and slapped her once, backhanded across the face.

"Meet Althea. You are to take her through the valley of Desamar and take her to the capitol for her trial. Be careful, she bit me."

Ulric nodded once, but didn't say more. He was a soldier and not a mindless idiot like these guards and had no intention of being around them any longer than he had to. With that he, his men and the captive elf left through the west gate along the winding trail towards Desamar.
 
Althea struggled as Ulric pulled her up, still angry and defiant, her fighting spirit still not broken. However, the beatings had broken and weakened her body, and as he smacked her face, she crumpled to the ground, spitting out blood. Her eyes finally went to his, glaring angrily.

"Meet Althea. You are to take her through the valley of Desamar and take her to the capitol for her trial. Be careful, she bit me."

At first, Althea struggled as much as she could to make things more difficult for them, not caring about any violence they showed her in return. But she was tired and physically unable to continue for long, and just stumbled along, her head down in humiliation.

Prisoners of the elves were usually treated well and allowed to keep their dignity even if they were terrible enemies. But humans seemed to enjoy humiliating those they conquered. The former princess and rebel leader shut her eyes as insults were thrown her way. Whore and bitch were some of the more common words she heard from soldiers. Every part of her wanted to break down and cry, but they would never see her do it.
 
To make the journey easier and to prevent escape the prisioners hands had been bound with leather straps, leaving her wrists nestled in her lower back. Some of the other men in the group had though it funny to attach another leather strip around her neck and throat, hugging her skin tightly. Then they attatched a length of rope to the, essentially a leather collar.

They made her look like a complete whore, gloating their victory over her and the Rebellious scum. She was made to trudge barefoot, naked in the middle of the group with her head down.

As they left the gate more soldiers were coming into Eulurus to start cleaning up all the bodies and signs of battle that the once sacred place now showed. These soldiers and guards would look at the elfish princess with disgust, spitting at her and calling her all sorts of foul names. 'Whore!" seemed to be a favoured word, because after all at this moment that is exactly what she looked like. Even a few stones were lobbed her way, but none of them actually hit her. It was more the gesture than anything else.

Ulric in the centre of his group of men, behind the elven captive. He could see that her spirit was breaking as she walked along. She was clearly tougher than most, but by the time they would arrive at Desamar she would be nothing but the husk of the creature she once was. It was a shame really, she really was quite an exquisite female. He couldn't help his own eyes roaming over her naked body and watching her tight, toned ass bouncing from side to side with each step she took. It was almost too much for him to take after having been fighting this war for long enough for him to miss the embrace of a woman. To feel himself deep inside, pounding away mercilessly until his lust was sated.

He almost shook his head to clear the thoughts that were running through his mind. Already he could feel the tingle of arousal starting in his heavy balls and working through the shaft of his cock. If he could barely hold back his need and want for pleasure, how would his men hold off. They wouldn't. That much he knew, and there was next to nothing he could do to stop them. Not that he exactly wanted to, maybe he should get the first taste. He continued to think as they continued to walk into the distance, over hills until Eulurus could only be seen as a tiny speck.

Trees started to pop up around them more and more, until they were walking through a part of the kingdom know as Everglade Forest. As the entered the forest, it was like walking into another world. Almost all light was blocked out by the thick canopy of leaves above them and the thick trunks of the trees surrounding them. The further along the worn path they walked, the darker everything became and somewhat more eerie.
 
Althea's eyes grew wet with tears as the sky darkened. Now she could at least cry in silence since they could not see. But she felt their eyes on her body, small and covered with bruises. She felt something she never wanted to feel: hate. She hated them for what they were doing and planned to do to her.

Laughing, a soldier yanked on her leash and sent her crashing to the ground. She spit out dirt at him and looked around. They were in the forrest now, an area she knew well. Apparently they were stopping to make camp. She sat in silence, staring straight ahead, her body tense.

As a fire was started one soldier approached her, touching her ears. "I've always liked elf ears. They're so cute." He grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. "You know, you're actually pretty beautiful. I don't think they said we couldn't have fun on the journey. What do you think?" He turned to their leader. In the glow of the fire, he could see the pure fear on her face, and her reddened eyes. She shut them quickly, trying to cover herself in vain. She heard laughter and clenched her fists, waiting for the answer.
 
They stopped to make camp in a small clearing, one of few they had seen while walking through the forrest. Rolling out large pieces of leather to sleep on and clearing a pit in the middle of camp for a fire to cook with and get warm by. Ulric had been on plenty of journeys like this in his time with the Empire and he was sure it would not be his last.

The fire was lit and everyone started to relax and unwind from the long, hard walk they had taken that day, one of his soldiers approached him and the conversation he had been wondering when would arise, did.

"You know, you're actually pretty beautiful. I don't think they said we couldn't have fun on the journey. What do you think?" Ulric knew the elfish girl had been through more today than she probably had most of her life and couldn't take much more. No matter how tough she or anyone else thought she might be. Even if she was a prisioner, he did take a little pity on her. He didn't quite agree with the way the Empire took and treated their prisioners, but neither did he disagree with it. He understood it.

With the matter at hand he had to either make the girl off limits to everyone, but he knew this would not go down with his men. He could let them all have her until she wouldn't be able to walk the next day and maybe even end up dead before they arrived at their destination, which of course would not go down well with his superiors. The third option was the best for everyone he decided.

Stepping forward he cleared his throat. "Get your hands of the elfish slut, go wash your bloody hands." He teased, raising some laughter from the rest of the men. "I'll be taking the first go at this lovely little whore." He stated firmly, letting everyone in the camp know it. To enforce this point it roughly tugged the girl by her collar and dragged her over near his leather mat and shoved her down.

Leaning into her ear he whispered quickly "I've saved you for now, but I don't know for how long be grateful or I might just change my mind." Standing back up and giving her a sharp slap across the face and yanking her hair back so she looked at him. Knowing the eyes of his men were still on him, he slid out his tongue and licked the elf from her chin, up over her cheek and up her pointed ear. "Mmmmm.. Fresh Meat Boys!"
 
Last edited:
"Get your hands of the elfish slut, go wash your bloody hands." The pain in her eyes was obvious, and she looked up at him, feeling helpless. "I'll be taking the first go at this lovely little whore." Althea screamed, fighting him fiercely as he dragged her to his bed. She kicked at him and hit him, but she knew she was trapped.

Althea sobbed beneath him, confused as he began whispering to her. "I've saved you for now, but I don't know for how long be grateful or I might just change my mind." Althea looked up at him terrified before falling back as he slapped her. How did he expect her to be grateful to him for this? She shut her eyes as he tried to make her look at him. She let out a quiet whimper as he licked, finally breaking

"Mmmmm.. Fresh Meat Boys!"

Up close, it was easier to tell her age. She was eighteen years old, young and inexperienced with men. Virginity was sacred to elves, and he couldn't know that what he was about to do would take the only thing she had left. She squirmed against him, her body completely shaking. "I hate you," she said quietly, looking into his eyes.
 
He shuffled his light armour around and dropped his leather pants to his ankles. Pulling out a large 9 inch cock, already starting to grow thicker infront of the elvish girls face. As she looked up and said she hated him.

Grabbing her by the hair again he leaned down and snarled in her ear. "You want me to toss you to the wolves? Because I will." He explained to her. "I know what you elves hold most dear and believe it or not i'm trying to help you out here. Just suck it and put on a good show." He continued, seeing the hurt and confusion in her eyes.

Standing back up again he turn her around and pushed her face into the dirt so her rounded bubble ass and tight untouched pussy was on display for all in the camp to see. "You want to say NO to me!" He yelled, so everyone could hear now. Bring his large open hand down onto her ass with a loud crack that rocked her forward. He didn't stop at one though and went on with several hard slaps until the elvin girls ass was bright red. "Last chance." He said between gritted teeth.
 
Althea stared at his cock, frightened by the size of it.

Althea whimpered as he grabbed her hair violently. She stared up at him crying. "You want me to toss you to the wolves? Because I will." She looked away, hugging herself and shaking her head no. "I know what you elves hold most dear and believe it or not i'm trying to help you out here. Just suck it and put on a good show." She looked up at him, not sure what he was going to do or how he thought he was helping her.

Althea clenched her teeth as he pushed her face into the dirt roughly. "You want to say NO to me!" She fell trying to suppress her cries as he slapped her repeatedly. Her body shook in humiliation and pain. "Last chance." Shutting her eyes, she took him in her mouth, sucking very gently, resisting the temptation to bite him.
 
Ulric looked down as the young elf finally started to submit to him. He mouth coming open in a large 'O' shape as she stretched her lips around the swollen purple head of his sizeable cock.

He let out a deep throaty groan as she slurped his cock into her mouth. Several men from around the camp watching on in envy. Already Ulric could feel the tingle and tremble in his cum filled and heavy balls. Being starved of attention for weeks on end he was in pure bliss with this captive elf before him doing her best to fit more of his cock into her mouth.

"I thought elves could suck cock." He said loudly around the camp, which was followed by laughter and a few insults tossed towards the girl before their leader with his cock in her mouth.
 
Althea was still weak from the earlier abuse and had to grip his thighs for support. He tasted good but the humiliation seemed to ruin the taste. She struggled to take him down her throat, gagging on him. The size made it difficult to take him in.

"I thought elves could suck cock." Althea flinched trying to think of something else. Her eyes opened and she looked up at him frightened and hurt. Her tearful eyes shut once more, not wanting to show him any more of her pain. She didn't trust him and didnt believe a word he said.
 
He saw that she not no longer going to try and get his cock down her throat, so he helped her. Placing a hand on the back of her head and wrapping his fingertips in her golden hair, thrusting forward his cock while at the same time pulling her face down towards his crotch. He did it until his heavy balls were mashed up against her chin and he could feel her throat spasm and splutter around his throbbing member. Seeming to milk it with her throat muscles.

He slowly started to withdraw his now saliva covered cock from her mouth, before impaling it down her throat once more. "That's how a real whore sucks cock, show me what you got!" He said, getting lost in the moment of animalistic lust running through his body.
 
Althea struggled to breathe, the rough invasion filling her throat. He held her head, thrusting inside her mouth. She heard laughter behind her and the soldiers encouraging him and ridiculing her.

Althea sobbed as he spoke, her anger growing. "That's how a real whore sucks cock, show me what you got!" Althea whimpered into his groin as he thrusted in and out. After a few minutes she pulled back, coughing, needing air in her lungs. "Please, just stop."

She crawled backwards, tears streaming down her cheeks. She hated how vulnerable and exposed she felt. A soldier lifted her by the armpits and pushed her towards Ulric. Her body trembled against him, frightened. Large eyes looked into his, pleading with him silently.
 
Last edited:
Ulric pushed his thick length back into the young elf's mouth once more as she stared at him with wide eyes. Most of his shaft covered in her saliva as he forced the swollen head back down her throat with a loud squelch. The force behind his thrusting hips and the suddeness of the invasion into her previously untouched throat caused her body to buck in response. Being held by the soldier though, she has no choice but to take the thick, hard member into her mouth and throat over and over again.

He had felt sorry for the poor elven princess, but now his animalistic urge was taking over him. The urge that all human males have. To fuck something as hard and savagely as possible and claim it as his with his cock. He wrapped his hand around and through her golden hair, making handlebars out of the locks on her head. Then proceeded to work her entire face back and forth towards his crotch, the thickness of his throbbing flesh stretching her lips wide around it.

He was going to give her mouth and throat a bath of his hot, salty cum infront of all of his men. Looking down at her as he repeatidly force her mouth down to the base of his steel hard length, feeling her throat muscles squeeze and milk his rod each time her dragged her face all the way down. His heavy cum-filled balls mashing up against her chin. Her eyes looking up at him, only driving him to fuck her face even more brutally.

There was still the faintest sympathy for the captive, but watching his massive length slide into her mouth and down her throat was such an intense sight and feeling there was no way her was going to let up for even a moment. The elven princess being forced to impale her throat time and time again on the massive human dick.
 
Last edited:
Althea was having difficulty breathing, and her face was growing red. He said he was trying to help her, but so far all he'd done was abuse her. She whimpered quietly has he thrusted even harder. She squirmed but the soldier held her still. She saw nothing but lust in his eyes and she doubted he would keep to his promise. She had a strong spirit, but it was breaking. She realized once they reached their destination she might be nothing like her former self, a hollow doll and an empty shell.

She felt him growing even bigger inside her small throat. She looked up at him hoping for some hint of mercy. She gave up, following his lead and bobbing her head. Althea gasped as a soldier grabbed her breast roughly before slapping it. She wished he would finish so it would end sooner
 
After not having any company for the last few weeks or months, Ulric was ready to coat her throat in his hot seed. He looked down at her as she finally accepted her position and started to bob her head towards his length. Inside her mouth he could feel the faintest tickle of her tongue running along the throbbing shaft as if trying to coax the cum out of him. It was working.

With a loud, throaty grunt Ulric push down on the back of his captives head, forcing the purple tip of his cock down her throat. Just as his legs tensed and a powerful stream of thick, pearly goo shot from the end of his cock. Covering the elf's throat in his potent seed.

As he was doing this, he slowly withdrew his length until just the tip was inside her mouth. Watching her cheeks balloon outwards as rope after rope of hot cum was pumped into her mouth. The force of his climax making his balls churn as he empty weeks of stored up cum into the helpless elf.

Just as he was pulling his spent cock out of her mouth, one of his soldier moved up behind her and tried to reach a hand between her legs. His rough fingers brushing across her slit for barely a second, before Ulric punched him square in the nose. Knocking the soldier out cold in a heap on the ground.
"She's mine, you all understand that!" He shouted around the clearing, with his cock still in her mouth and the last trickle of cum spilling over her tongue.

There was a murmur around the camp as this was said, the men might not have liked it but Ulric's word was law for them and they would stick by it. At least an till their leader had his fun and while being able to look but not touch only drove each man to fantasize about what they would do to the elfish princess once they finally got a turn at her.
 
Althea's eyes widened as some hot sticky liquid went down her throat. She cried out feeling him force her to take him deeper inside. She tried to pull back, but his hand and the soldier holding her kept her still. She had to swallow all of it so she could breathe.

She trembled as he pulled back as his orgasm continued. There was so much! Some cum leaked from her mouth as she tries to swallow. Her eyes went to Ulric's face, wondering what he was going to do to her. As he pulled away, she panted, gasping for air.

Then she felt the finger. She tensed, shutting her eyes. Then she heard the sound of fist hitting skull, and they shot open again. She looked down at the soldier in shock. Then she looked to Ulric standing over her, and she understood. "She's mine, you all understand that!" She wanted to thank him, but she couldn't in front of the others.

Althea wiped her mouth, looking to him. He was still probably going to take her virginity, but at least she could avoid a gangrape.
 
The soldier who had been hit, backed away quickly. He knew that he had done wrong by his commander and was lucky to get away with the skull shaking punch that he got. He joined the rest of the soldiers around the glowing fire that had been lit and instantly started to warm everyone around the clearing where the camp had been made for the night.

Ulric looked down at the elf on her knees infront of him, thick globs of his hot cum still dripping from her chin onto her pale breasts. He looked into her eyes, as she in turn looked up at him. An understanding passed between them, he could see how thankful and grateful she was for what he had done for her. Instead of being passed around the camp like a cheap whore, being tossed down in the dirt when the men had finished with her with mass ammounts of semen pouring from her gaping holes. All she had to put up with was a little warm cum on her chin and the protpect of being the property of the commander to do anything he wanted with. He gave the young princess a slight nod, before tying her to a post that had been hammered into the ground next to the place where he would sleep. This was to make sure she didn't escape and also that none of the men tried to get their hands on her during the night.

Soon the smell of cooking meat and stew filled the small clearing and started to make everyones mouths water. Ulric made his way over to the mat of leather that would be his bead for the night. He hand a flank of boar in his hand and a small bowl of soup in the other. After placing the wooden bowl next to the bound girl, he sat down and started to tear into his meat without saying a word. Ale was also being passed around, and Ulric took a flagon for himself and drank greedily along with the rest of the soldiers.
 
Althea blushed as he looked down at her and the soldier returned to the fire. Seeing him nod, she relaxed and did not struggle as he tied her to a post by his sleeping area. As he went to the fire, she looked at the coarse blankets beside her, tempted to take one, but not wanting to risk angering him. She pulled her legs to her chest, sitting in silence.

Her stomach growled and she looked at the stew longingly. Before the attack, the elves had been running out of food, and she hadn't had a good meal in weeks. She looked up at him as he brought some and sat beside her on the leather mat and blankets, putting down a bowl. She thanked him quietly, picking up the bowl carefully in her bound hands, and slowly drinking the stew. When she finished and the warmth of it was gone, she realized how cold it was. Her teeth were chattering and her body wash shivering. Reluctantly, she moved closer to Ulric for warmth, avoiding his eyes.
 
After the hot meal all around, most of the camp started to become more quiet. With the occasional soldier having another flask of ale and a puff on the pipe before heading to there individual sleeping space. Each of the envious of the warmth their commander would be feeling that night. Not only with the extra body warmth, but most of them were thinking about how hot the young elven captives pussy would be wrapped around their throbbing meat.

Ulric almost grinned to himself as the princess slid closer to him, tossing the bones from his meal away he lay on the large leather strip. "Come here girl." He said in a deep voice, opening an arm to allow her to roll closer to him. He closed his arm around her and ground his crotch into her shapely ass from behind. Settling himself down, while at the same time running his large, battle stained hands over her slender shoulder. Warming her from the chill of the night.

"I think you know what comes next." He whispered into her ear, brushing her goldern hair away from the front of her face. The front of his pants now bulging out with the hardening of his cock, which pushed into the fleshy cheeks of the elf.
 
Althea looked at him as he lay down on the mat beside her, speaking in a deep masculine voice. "Come here girl." Trembling, she moved towards his open arm, her back facing him. Her heart was pounding as he wrapped his arm around her slender waist, pulling her even closer. Her eyes widened as she felt his hips moving, pressing against her. She trembled as hid huge hand gently moved over her, caressing her. Tears formed in her eyes, knowing what was going to happen then. In a different situation, it would be comforting, pleasant, what he was doing. But here it scared her. It scared her that he was about to take her but was treating her so gently now. She felt confused and frightened, quivering like a songbird caught in the claws of a hawk.
*
"I think you know what comes next." Althea whimpered quietly as his lips brushed her ear and he pulled the hair from her face. She could feel him hardening behind her. "Please don't hurt me any more," she said quietly, tears running down her cheeks.
 
Back
Top