A question for the ladies

Cenzo_Cava

Loves Spam
On a scale from 1-10 how slutty are you?

Also, do you consider the word "slut" to be offensive?

2. I used to be a 6 or 7 when I was in my early 20's..hehe. I behave myself these days and I am only with one man :) (Hi Daddy! :kiss:)

I am not offended by it, as I know it isn't true. Also, in RP, it wouldn't bother me.

In public.*****bably a 2 or 3. For the most part you would think I am conservative. But behind closed doors 10 comes out. And no..slut to me is not offensive

glad to see slut isn't considered offensive, it is such a fun word to say during sex

2. I used to be a 6 or 7 when I was in my early 20's..hehe. I behave myself these days and I am only with one man :) (Hi Daddy! :kiss:)

I am not offended by it, as I know it isn't true. Also, in RP, it wouldn't bother me.

Hi princess, and I do like when my baby girl flirts with other guys or gets hit on ;)
She is such a good little girl!

glad to see slut isn't considered offensive, it is such a fun word to say during sex

I have a profound dislike of that word and consider it powerfully offensive.

Remember, words carry weight according not only to your usage, but to historical and cultural connotations. Rather vile connotations in this case.

The only reason to use it during sex is to humiliate one's partner, and that's not the sort of sex of which I want any part.

I have a profound dislike of that word and consider it powerfully offensive.

Remember, words carry weight according not only to your usage, but to historical and cultural connotations. Rather vile connotations in this case.

The only reason to use it during sex is to humiliate one's partner, and that's not the sort of sex of which I want any part.

Fair enough...:mad:

I'd say an 8, and no, I don't find "slut" offensive. . . or anything else my husband or partners might call me, provided I know they fully respect me otherwise. Gets me going like few other things can!

Don't Call Me a Slut

I also find the word slut offensive, so unless I'm in the throes of orgasm please don't call me one. At that time, anything goes!

As zoza said, the historical and cultural useage of the word is very derogatory. Just because a lady likes sex as much as an average guy, there is no reason to call her a slut!

Oh yes, I therefore rate myself a zero. lol
Nude hugs,
Louise

I think the word "slut" is one of those polarizing words, like whore, or see-you-next-tuesday, that some woman will find extemely offensive, no matter the setting or context. There is no talking them around because it is generally a scornful word used to disparage women, and there is a strong negative association with the word, be it from personal experience, or what they feel the word represents and means, and the "power" they give it.

And it can be a powerful word. There is a lot of "punch" in that single syllable. But really, it's strength comes from how and when it is used - it is only as powerful, or empowering, as you let it be.

Some women find the word distasteful in the same way that some black people find another hateful word that starts with 'n' distasteful.

Try slinging that word around casually, see what it gets you.

The word "slut" originally meant a woman, quite specifically, who did not keep her house clean. Then it meant a woman servant who did the most menial tasks -- working for everyone else, including the other servants.
The word as we now use it means a woman who has no ability to take care for herself and no autonomy to say no-- or yes, either.

It does not imply a man. If you call a man a "Manslut" you are STILL implying that he behaves like a woman who can't say no.

It is a very offensive word. We NEED a word that means "Woman who is sexually active through her own choice" but I do not know if "Slut" can be changed to fit that definition. Not for me, anyway, maybe younger people.

That said, on a scale from 1-10 how much recreational sex? In my salad days I'd say about a 7-8 Now I am more like 4-5 because I just don't have the time i used to have...

I very occasionally enjoy being treated like a slut but by someone who doesn't believe I am one...there is a difference...

I can be a 10, but normally a 4 or 5. The word "slut" to me can be offensive or not, it depends on who is saying it and in what context. When my husband called me his slut in the right setting I would not have been offended, but if someone I didn't know called me that in an inappropriate setting when I wasn't trying to be slutty or sexy, I would be offended.

Some women find the word distasteful in the same way that some black people find another hateful word that starts with 'n' distasteful.

Try slinging that word around casually, see what it gets you.

I don't think it's that serious....

I think that being called a slut in a hateful way is different then when your having sex.

For Example:
"your an F'in slut get out of my face!"-

Is different then

" your being a good little slut for daddy, aren't you?!"

Its how you use it.

99% of the time I'd actually say 1/10. My relationship with my fiancee is anything but slutty

But as people will have read from my posts, I have over the last year or so gotten involved with someone who has brought that out of me, and then I'd say I'm an 8/10 :eek:

As for the word itself, I think it's only offensive if it's meant offensively lol

mmm id say im like a 6

and i think depending on the context it's used in has the potential to be offensive and also depends on who's doing the slut shaming but eh it doesnt bother me really

Back