Ideas on how this equipment could be used

Erochic

Literotica Guru
Any ideas on how to use this equipment?

http://sp.dmm.co.jp/mono/detail/package/shop/goods/cid/smitem0738

Any ideas how to use this?

We enjoy playing with bondage and control (both ways) and teasing.... And lots of oral -,pretty full on .... But no pain (though I really enjoy getting bitten and like the occasional ass slap).

I'm thinking you could use it for queening... Or for some extended teasing ... But I'm not sure what else.

Edit: This is something we might have a chance to use this week, but I'm not actually sure what it is intended for.

I know that it is just limited by our imaginations, and there is no right or wrong way as long as it's safe... But I was was wondering if anyone had seen something similar and could give any suggestions:)

Last edited:
It's one of many variations of a basic bondage chair.
Cuff the person in (and in my opinion add a spreader bar at the knees) and the possibilities are many. Teasing and denial, repeated forced orgasms, or maybe displaying someone for the crowd.
And of course...pain. But you don't like that. LOL

It's one of many variations of a basic bondage chair.
Cuff the person in (and in my opinion add a spreader bar at the knees) and the possibilities are many. Teasing and denial, repeated forced orgasms, or maybe displaying someone for the crowd.
And of course...pain. But you don't like that. LOL

Thank you:)
That gives me a number of ideas of possibilities that are right down my alley:)

I was thinking it was basically a chair, but I was wondering if there was something I was missing:D

Well, for some reason the OP has edited the link. It no longer goes to the original picture of a bondage chair, so this thread has lost any further purpose.

Last edited:
Well, for some reason the OP has edited the link. It no longer goes to the original picture of a bondage chair, so this thread has lost any further purpose.

Oh I'm so sorry.
I'm not sure what happened. I was messing around with my settings on my phone, but didn't edit anything here.
I'll try to fix it.

Edit: Hmm... The link works for me.....

I spy, with my wicked eye..... A bondage chair!
Great access and your partner goes nowhere.

But it looks like a huge, mad leather rabbit! :eek:

I spy, with my wicked eye..... A bondage chair!
Great access and your partner goes nowhere.

But it looks like a huge, mad leather rabbit! :eek:

Hehe... It does doesn't it:D I believe the ears are where the arms go;)

Oh I'm so sorry.
I'm not sure what happened. I was messing around with my settings on my phone, but didn't edit anything here.
I'll try to fix it.

Edit: Hmm... The link works for me.....
I don't know what it is...when I first looked, it was the bondage chair. And the second, the same. But now, it sends me to a Japanese bondage site of some sort.

If everybody else still sees the bondage chair, that's fine, but I still see the Japanese web site. Oh well. I like Japanese bondage.:rolleyes:

We enjoy playing with bondage and control (both ways) and teasing.... And lots of oral -,pretty full on .... But no pain (though I really enjoy getting bitten and like the occasional ass slap).

I'm thinking you could use it for queening... Or for some extended teasing ... But I'm not sure what else.

Edit: This is something we might have a chance to use this week, but I'm not actually sure what it is intended for.

I know that it is just limited by our imaginations, and there is no right or wrong way as long as it's safe... But I was was wondering if anyone had seen something similar and could give any suggestions:)

I found myself very aroused thinking about the possibilities of this restraint chair. I like SpiritRider's suggestion to use it in conjunction with a spreader bar. Were I in the chair, my wish would be to be teased and denied. We might name it "The Chair of Many Pleasures", as it "presents" the submissive vulnerable and readily accessible. It is the perfect device for those desiring to place their submissive under greater stress and conditioning them to increase their endurance.

I find the mirror interesting. It appears to be for the pleasure of the person not in the chair, a bottom up view of the seated person.

And I think a U shaped seat would be more advantageous to both users. More access to the sensitive and private areas.

The more I look at that picture, the more I like the idea of sitting in it; being teased, trained.

Last edited:
OMG that is exactly what I thought when I looked at it...it does look like a huge, mad leather rabbit >.<

As kindling.

So did you get to try it out? If so, how did it go? Was it everything you thought it would be?

Sorry... No we didn't end up getting this room with this equipment.... We got something better.

We had:
A sex swing surrounded by mirrors
Chains on the floor
A contraption that traps your head and hands forward (kind of like a guillotine, but without the guillotine part
And a cross on the wall.

It was all very very fun;)

These are a few of my favorite things. That does sound amazingly fun. I hope you had time to explore and enjoy all that properly. I could spend a whole night enjoying any one of those devices.

We had a whole day:D

We spent about 10 hours enjoying it all... Plus the bed... 4 long drawn out rounds with countless orgasms for me.

Damn damn good !

Probably an unintended variation but put him on his back on a low bench and use it for face sitting.

Back