Courage acquired

Nice start Ms. Wild - I love women with some meat on them. Your pics are hot. More please

Okay, this BBW finally has the courage to post a few pics of herself. I don't know how often I'll post (guess it depends on the reaction) or how far I am willing to go, but let's start with a few that I have. I hope you enjoy them!

Great Start. Keep it up

Thank you!

Nice cleavage, post some more. :rose:

I happen to love it myself Renar!

Go for it honey!! You look great!!

I appreciate the kind words!

They're beautiful pictures! Welcome to AmPics! I'm sure everyone is going to love you! Can't wait to see more!

Well blush! I can't believe that everyone is going to love me, but I appreciate the welcome!

i love your ass

Thank you! I have never been a fan compared to other parts, so the words of encouragement are wonderful!

welcome to lit and your look awesome :D:D

Wow! Thank you blackknight!

Nice start Ms. Wild - I love women with some meat on them. Your pics are hot. More please

I definitely have some meat on my bones. I appreciate the kind words!

Would love to see more of the WiLd side of LouisianaWild! :)

Okay, this BBW finally has the courage to post a few pics of herself. I don't know how often I'll post (guess it depends on the reaction) or how far I am willing to go, but let's start with a few that I have. I hope you enjoy them!

Good for you, glad you got the confidence to start your own thread. Great first pics ♥

Nice Boooty!

Love the stripes...just like fruit stripe gum I bet it is tasty!

Back