School uniform

Sally_K

Virgin
Hiya

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

I crossdress but it's nearly always in school uniform - so I suppose it's also a fetish.

I prefer the traditional uniform of short white ankle socks, grey pleated skirt, gym knickers (various colours) white blouse, tie and blazer.

I would love to hear from anyone who also likes to dress this way and possibly role play etc.

Sounds like the right place to me Sally. A school uniform can be hot.

Try it with a REALLY short skirt and knee socks. Jeez, that'll get me hard in no time at all.

Hi Sally I'm nw here but

I'm a crossdresere to and I just love the school girl look style's I always wanted to be a school girl in those skirts and little gilr clothing wow oh wow to be like that how do i get over there and be one of the school girls!

Please sign me up to become one indeed!

I also do like other girl styles just as well like cheerleader and that kind of clothing as well

Just to star all over as a little girl.

Please let me do so I want it so very badly it hurts!

Always wanted to be a girl every since I frsit realized that to be so would be oh so much better.

Oh well.

My girl nmae is Suzy Ann!

school uniform

Sally_K said:
Hiya

I crossdress but it's nearly always in school uniform - so I suppose it's also a fetish.

I prefer the traditional uniform of short white ankle socks, grey pleated skirt, gym knickers (various colours) white blouse, tie and blazer.

I would love to hear from anyone who also likes to dress this way and possibly role play etc.

any chance we could have sex here

school uniform

i`d like to have sex with you ,your my type of women -open inded and daring

My boyfriend came over this evening and we have planned ahead for Friday evening when he will arrive all dressed in his tartan mini skirt, white shirt and stockings etc in a school girl fashion. Of course me being the Head Mistress I will have to punish her with my strap-on for being such a naughty girlc while she bends over the desk. ;)

Wow some really hot replies there - just had to slip a hand under my pleats and down my white cotton knickers.

Sally

T.H. Oughts said:
My boyfriend came over this evening and we have planned ahead for Friday evening when he will arrive all dressed in his tartan mini skirt, white shirt and stockings etc in a school girl fashion. Of course me being the Head Mistress I will have to punish her with my strap-on for being such a naughty girlc while she bends over the desk. ;)

Does he do you once in a while?

It hasn't happened often, but I love it when my man dresses in one of my miniskirts. I am getting excited just thinking about it!

My lady should arrive here in her high school outfit in a couple of hours. I'm wearing a black mini skirt with black tight shirt, button through. Blue bra busting out with matching blue g-string and fishnet stockings.....

:p :devil: :p

T.H. Oughts said:
My lady should arrive here in her high school outfit in a couple of hours. I'm wearing a black mini skirt with black tight shirt, button through. Blue bra busting out with matching blue g-string and fishnet stockings.....

:p :devil: :p
Go for it girl, and have a great time :D

I so love dressing up in school uniform, it was one of the first things I got into wearing as a crossdresser, as a teenager, my g/f at the time used to dress me up in one of hers, it was fun to get hit on by the guys in my class who didnt recognise me. Never did get caught :)

Sally_K said:
Hiya

Sally, welcome to the forum, i must apologise for not welcoming you in my earlier post.
If you want to trade pics, that would be fun or post some here?

naughtyinsilk said:

I so love dressing up in school uniform, it was one of the first things I got into wearing as a crossdresser, as a teenager, my g/f at the time used to dress me up in one of hers, it was fun to get hit on by the guys in my class who didnt recognise me. Never did get caught :)

OMG- you are hetroadventurous aren't you!

Although I must admit, me and my gel had a blast in our Catholic school girl outfits at a straight Halloween dance last fall, we have all sorts of plans on wearing them again, just haven't got around to it yet.........so many fantasies.......so little time..........

T.H. Oughts said:

Sounds a lovely way to spend the evening :devil:

playwithlezli said:
OMG- you are hetroadventurous aren't you!

Although I must admit, me and my gel had a blast in our Catholic school girl outfits at a straight Halloween dance last fall, we have all sorts of plans on wearing them again, just haven't got around to it yet.........so many fantasies.......so little time..........
Now thats an avatar I would like to see :D

i crossdress for my boyfriend almost all the time and on special occassions i wear school uniform which we both love , i wear a white blouse , pleated mini-skirt, white bra and panties and white ankle socks and have a school bag with some books in which are for my school work which he checks for mistakes and when he finds any i get spanked which gets him hard and we end up having great sex so i make lots of mistakes lol

i crossdress for my boyfriend almost all the time and on special occassions i wear school uniform which we both love , i wear a white blouse , pleated mini-skirt, white bra and panties and white ankle socks and have a school bag with some books in which are for my school work which he checks for mistakes and when he finds any i get spanked which gets him hard and we end up having great sex so i make lots of mistakes lol

That sounds super hot.
I love school girl outfits but I haven't gotten a complete on yet. Definetly need that tartin mini.

very sexy !!! What a nice thread..

Back