Any curious, straight guys out there?

Have only had the chance one time to suck off another guy. It was part of 3some with his wife. I used to fuck her before they were married but only recently hooked up with her again. I enjoyed it but, Im not so sure he did.
Want to do it some more and hopefully taste some cum.

Like TK I want to feel a cock in my ass more than Im interested in fucking another guys ass.
 
I've been curious for a long time. Finally got the nerve to JO with a guy. Was hot but I still fantasize about sucking a huge cock. Especially uncut. Would love to 69 with a guy in same situation as me.

Yup thats me all over
 
Straight and curious

Okay, so this is kind of strange for me. It's my first time posting so I'm pretty nervous as I'm not sure as to what the consequences are going to be.

I'd call myself straight. I really, really dig women. Yet, I was having a conversation with a woman friend the other day and we were talking about sucking cock. It turned me on and when I came home I checked out some gay porn and jerked off to guys fucking and blowing each other. The images of hard cock really had me going. There were some bi vids as well of one guy fucking a girls pussy and then taking it out and shoving it down another guys throat. I'd like to be that other guy. :D But it would have to be with the right guy or couple. I'm 56, in pretty good shape, married a long time, living in San Diego. So, to answer the original question, yes, I'm curious.
 
I remember being curious. Wondering if I had the guts to match the desire to submit to the pleasure of pleasing another man. I did. And I want to again and again...
 
I hear you Terri, have done it a few times and would love to have a suck buddy
 
curious

47m so cal.
Im courious to wtch porno at someones house, sniff his wifes panties, maybe jack him off or watch and jo also. Maybe suck if it feels right. Let me know if this fits you
R
 
i'm still very curious.
I'd love to know the feeling of my first, smooth cock in my mouth.
I love the sight of a good looking cock but don't know if I could go through with it, either way the fantasy of it gets me so hot!
 
i'm still very curious.
I'd love to know the feeling of my first, smooth cock in my mouth.
I love the sight of a good looking cock but don't know if I could go through with it, either way the fantasy of it gets me so hot!

God, I would love to meet with you. We could enjoy exploring each other. It would be great to eat each others cum. What are your thoughts on rimming?
 
rimjobs sound divine!
Would love to feel a tongue explore my hole and reciprocate!
 
well, I can say I passed the curious stage some time ago... I'd certainly like to find that buddy with extras..
 
Getting late in America, I know

but if anyone wants to talk about being new to this, I've got heaps of time.
 
very curious, every week i crave more and more for something that would take me places that i have never been, i have watched g/g porn and gotten aroused and some pre-cumm, the same with b/g porn, but i can pre-cumm rivers just thinking, reading or looking at pics of man to man sex...just thinking of sucking a cock or having my ass played with is enough to get me soaking wet
 
Last edited:
very curious!

i'm very curious about this! i'm a submissive guy and i often think about guys, but i have no experience.

J
 
Back
Top