Would you mind if your husband sucks cock?

sterculius

Literotica Guru
Ladies, would it bother you if you found out your husband was a Cocksucker? I've been a Cocksucker all my adult life but my wife doesn't know. Should I tell her?

My wife is the one that turned me into a cock sucker. She talked me into sucking her ex-husband/lovers cock, and I quickly became hooked and became his regular cock sucker. After that she began playing with my ass whenever she and i had sex, then using toys on me. Needless to say she soon had him fucking me as well. I do know not all women are turned on by men having sex with each other but it REALLY turns my wife on ALOT!!!

My wife knows that I want to suck cock and the idea really turns her on. However that is only in fantasy land as she isn't offering her consent to me. Which is a tad annoying because she too is very bi curious and has my consent to have a girlfriend.

The under the surface suggestion

My wife knows that I want to suck cock and the idea really turns her on. However that is only in fantasy land as she isn't offering her consent to me. Which is a tad annoying because she too is very bi curious and has my consent to have a girlfriend.

I have a sort of similar scenario, she likes pics of curvy woman and gets hot and bothered when we talk about it. When we are busy I talk dirty creating scenes with both her licking pussy and us sharing a cock and she really gets into it. The 'But' is she has concerns of the post coital nature and how she would feel about herself and us after the act.

So it lies dormant for a time until I find the right moment to recirculate the idea - we'll see what happens

Ladies, would it bother you if you found out your husband was a Cocksucker? I've been a Cocksucker all my adult life but my wife doesn't know. Should I tell her?

Depends. Quite honestly to "find out" means he hid it from me. In that case.....yes. It would bother me a lot. For several reasons. I want him to trust me enough to let me share in his sexual fantasies and desires. IF he hid it from me and went out and gave guys blowjobs, then it would actually piss me off. For starters he cheated. Period. Second he put ME at risk for a disease. Oh he gave a blowjob with the other dude wearing a condom? Doubt it. So my point is involve me in it. A threesome like that could be beyond wild. Having a guy that can admit that he is sexual beyond the norms is wonderful but do not sneak around and suck off guys and think I'm gonna do cartwheels over it. Do it the right way.

Absolutely! Definitely not something that I would even want to think about. I cant even imagine my husband doing this. :eek:

I have a sort of similar scenario, she likes pics of curvy woman and gets hot and bothered when we talk about it. When we are busy I talk dirty creating scenes with both her licking pussy and us sharing a cock and she really gets into it. The 'But' is she has concerns of the post coital nature and how she would feel about herself and us after the act.

So it lies dormant for a time until I find the right moment to recirculate the idea - we'll see what happens

Same same brother! She has said that 'if' it were to ever happen it would be in a holiday type situation a long way from home. So, whilst the idea isn't totally discounted, I don't hold out much hope. But I don't stop dreaming either.

When my husband told me he had sucked cock before I jumped his bones! He has never been sexier to me than when he opened up to me about it. I don't know why it turns me on so, but it does!

And mine!!

One day my wife made me suck her strap on and totally got off watching me on my knees sucking her cock. She was hooked and after that loved making me get on my knee and suck her lovers cocks.

Depends. Quite honestly to "find out" means he hid it from me. In that case.....yes. It would bother me a lot. For several reasons. I want him to trust me enough to let me share in his sexual fantasies and desires. IF he hid it from me and went out and gave guys blowjobs, then it would actually piss me off. For starters he cheated. Period. Second he put ME at risk for a disease. Oh he gave a blowjob with the other dude wearing a condom? Doubt it. So my point is involve me in it. A threesome like that could be beyond wild. Having a guy that can admit that he is sexual beyond the norms is wonderful but do not sneak around and suck off guys and think I'm gonna do cartwheels over it. Do it the right way.

I agree with your perspective, but I find it interesting that the comment right after yours stated that it isn't something she would even want to think about.

Women can be every bit as judgmental as men, just about different things. In my cynical observation women will talk a big game about being accepting of all people but expect their man to be the definition of heterosexuality. Just like they'll slag a guy for not being attracted to their ugly girlfriends yet treat any guy who isn't up to their standards like he is spoiled fruit.

This isn't like raising the idea of a threesome which might get shot down but won't end the relationship. A LOT of women would drop a guy like yesterday's news at the mere mention that he might be slightly bi-curious. That makes it prey difficult to broach the subject.

I agree with your perspective, but I find it interesting that the comment right after yours stated that it isn't something she would even want to think about.

Women can be every bit as judgmental as men, just about different things. In my cynical observation women will talk a big game about being accepting of all people but expect their man to be the definition of heterosexuality. Just like they'll slag a guy for not being attracted to their ugly girlfriends yet treat any guy who isn't up to their standards like he is spoiled fruit.

This isn't like raising the idea of a threesome which might get shot down but won't end the relationship. A LOT of women would drop a guy like yesterday's news at the mere mention that he might be slightly bi-curious. That makes it prey difficult to broach the subject.

I think you're being selective here. The OP asked and one woman said she is hands-down not into it. Another just said she loves the idea. Everyone is entitled to his or her preferences and it's not a matter of being "judgmental" but honest if something isn't one's cup of tea. Yes women can be solipsistic about attraction, but most people here are of the "to each his own" philosophy when it comes to fetishes.

I think you're being selective here. The OP asked and one woman said she is hands-down not into it. Another just said she loves the idea. Everyone is entitled to his or her preferences and it's not a matter of being "judgmental" but honest if something isn't one's cup of tea. Yes women can be solipsistic about attraction, but most people here are of the "to each his own" philosophy when it comes to fetishes.

I am not trying to be selective or judge anybody. I was responding to a post that quite logically highlighted that her response depended upon how this knowledge came to her attention by highlighting just how difficult it can be for a guy to bring it up.

My reference to a lot of women wasn't intended to paint all with the same brush. Only to highlight that the odds of a receptive response may be long which is particularly relevant when it is a topic that one can not easily pull back from as even broaching it can be disastrous.

We share a similar outlook, when i was in my mid 20's I decided "i wasn't going to die wondering" and never looked back.

Your wife's attitude... Is that the by-product of a 'good little girls don't', roman catholic, upbringing?

Last edited:
I asked two women one time if they thought two dudes getting it on was sexy. One said yes, and her eyes lit up like crazy. The other wretched and said, emphatically, no. Unfortunately, the one who said no was the one that wanted to fuck me. The one who said yes was married to a guy who would not have wanted to play along.

I didn't fuck either one. In fact, I got caught making out with the married chick by the other one. Oops.

My first wife might have been into it, but sadly she passed out drunk the night I blew her best friend's husband at her friend's request. That started because I was kissing her and fondling her (my wife) while she blew the friend's husband in the hot tub. I was very close to helping her at the time, and she never batted an eyelash. Too bad she wasn't a keeper because aside from the substance abuse, the lying and cheating, and the bat-shit crazy... she was perfect for me.

I wouldn't mind at all, in fact, I would find it exciting. I would love to be part of it too, either to watch or in an mmf scenario.

While some women might find it a turn off we find it exciting and I actually initiated him into his first experience during a threesome. :kiss::heart:

While some women might find it a turn off we find it exciting and I actually initiated him into his first experience during a threesome. :kiss::heart:

If only my wife would do the same. Have to find a 3some first though lol.
That feeling of being 'made' or at least encouraged would be awesome!

We share a similar outlook, when i was in my mid 20's I decided "i wasn't going to die wondering" and never looked back.

Your wife's attitude... Is that the by-product of a 'good little girls don't', roman catholic, upbringing?

No not at all, I think it's more the old school of thought. Her concerns range around being tempted but wandering how to get out of it once it starts and also as mentioned the consequences after the fact. So at this stage there is some doubt and hesitation, I don't push it at present as I may just push it out of sight. I respect her reflection on the topic and will leave it to her to decide. Not to say I won't raise the subject in the future, it makes for interesting discussion and it gets us both hot.

Same same brother! She has said that 'if' it were to ever happen it would be in a holiday type situation a long way from home. So, whilst the idea isn't totally discounted, I don't hold out much hope. But I don't stop dreaming either.

That's it for us as well. Nowhere close to home and not with anyone we know, however like you, at present it remains a lingering fantasy.

Back