Women Having Sex With Younger Strangers in Public

kalens99

Really Experienced
Have any of you beautiful ladies ever had sex with a younger guy in a public place? Or at least let him feel you up after flashing him? I recently read about a 48 year old woman that joined the mile high club by sucking off the 20-something passenger in the seat next to her in the plane. But I know there are more inconspicous ways to do it...

A few times. I jerked a guy off in a movie theater off once. Not sure how old he was but her was definitely younger. I got laid by a cashier in the backroom. There was a few times at a bar/ club

A few times. I jerked a guy off in a movie theater off once. Not sure how old he was but her was definitely younger. I got laid by a cashier in the backroom. There was a few times at a bar/ club

Ok that’s so hot I once meet with s woman who was much older. I
Want more

I would love to chat with you more about the movie theater story some time. Older woman/younger guy stories set in movie theaters are a unique fetish of mine

My wife was fingered on a dancefloor in a busy club. She was twenty years older and teasing a student who was trying his hardest to come on to her. She’d already dispensed with panties and put them in her bag. The poor guy was looking to impress his friends with an older woman and my wife had decided he was going to get a great night to tell his friends about, he was just going to have to work for it. I sat at the bar and and enjoyed the show. She was wearing a form fitting mini dress that barely covered her ass and allowed very easy access, his hands were all over her, a little awkwardly but he got there. I’ve seen her fondled before in public by this guy really went to work to make it happen. He ended up as a regular fuck buddy in our early days of swinging and by the time he’d completed his degree nearly three years later we were sorry to see him going home. When we met him he had just turned 19 and my wife was 39

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife was fingered on a dancefloor in a busy club. She was twenty years older and teasing a student who was trying his hardest to come on to her. She’d already dispensed with panties and put them in her bag. The poor guy was looking to impress his friends with an older woman and my wife had decided he was going to get a great night to tell his friends about, he was just going to have to work for it. I sat at the bar and and enjoyed the show. She was wearing a form fitting mini dress that barely covered her ass and allowed very easy access, his hands were all over her, a little awkwardly but he got there. I’ve seen her fondled before in public by this guy really went to work to make it happen. He ended up as a regular fuck buddy in our early days of swinging and by the time he’d completed his degree nearly three years later we were sorry to see him going home. When we met him he had just turned 19 and my wife was 39

Sounds like you were all very happy. Clubs are a good place for older women and younger guys to have fun! One of my first experiences with an older lady was in one.

Have any of you beautiful ladies ever had sex with a younger guy in a public place? Or at least let him feel you up after flashing him? I recently read about a 48 year old woman that joined the mile high club by sucking off the 20-something passenger in the seat next to her in the plane. But I know there are more inconspicous ways to do it...
I have had fun in public with strangers younger than me many times. I have been felt up, fingered, sucked cock and even fucked.

Having been a younger stranger many years ago, I am here to tell you that it is fun for both sides

Back