recommendations for a butt plug

prettiprinces76

Experienced
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Posts
47
I want to be able to insert and have in all day, if I feel the need. I want to feel full, but not stuffed....but I also want to be able to sit comfortably and not have it be obvious at all I have it in when I'm up and walking around.
 
I want to be able to insert and have in all day, if I feel the need. I want to feel full, but not stuffed....but I also want to be able to sit comfortably and not have it be obvious at all I have it in when I'm up and walking around.

This is my favorite plug for long-term wear.

I've tried many, but this is by far the most comfortable for me. The rubber material is very flexible allowing you to sit comfortably and the long, narrow base keeps it "tucked in" between the cheeks so tighter pants don't let everyone know what you're up to. Also, the widest part tapers very quickly to a narrow neck so it stays put without the need for a harness or a tight undergarment... Not sure how experienced you are, but the widest part is 2.25", which might be a challenge for some newbies. Once it pops in though, it is SUPER comfy and stays put, keeping you feeling nice and full comfortably. I drive all day and wear it often all day on the road with no problems. I just make sure to take it out and re-lube every now and then since your body will absorb the water from the water-based lube (it's PVC so I think silicone lube might be safe since there's no silicone in the toy... it would certainly last longer but it's very porous and I just don't like risking silicone lubes with any of my softer toys).

Word of warning... since the base is made of the same flexible material, I've read reviews of people who've had the base want to collapse and allow the plug to slide all the way in :eek:. I haven't had this problem, but I'd get a good bit of experience with it and make sure you can control that before heading off to work with it in. Can't imagine needing to explain the reason you left your meeting was to extract a butt plug from your ass!
 
Back
Top