Neighbor play: exhibitionism and cheating

ks_sculptor

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Posts
229
I wanted to start a new RP about a new neighbors moving in. To set the scene:

Main character: Jon is a 42 year old man, married for 20 years who has a good life, good job, a son, and a beautiful wife who has entered menopause early. He has begun fantasizing about sex with other women again for the first time in a long time and has recently begun reading some of the erotic stories on Literotica, and now his mind is constantly filled with thoughts of passion and sexuality.

He is a computer wiz that works at home for a multinational software company, but has a passion for sculpture, glass blowing, and ceramics. He teaches night classes at the local university for beginning sculpture and ceramics.

His Wife: a beautiful blond in her mid 40's who as mentioned is going through menopause and has lost nearly all interest in sex,except for her private masturbation sessions with her favorite manic wand. She has stopped dressing in anything revealing and moved into the classic middle age sweatpants and zip up hoodies, hoping that this will keep her husband from groping her constantly, as he has always had a high sex drive and she can tell that her dropping sex drive is dring him even crazier.

New Neighbors: Couple who married because she got pregnant, but we're never really in love. He is an accountant at a local bank. She is a stay at home mother of a 3 year old who just started going to half day day care. She is thinking about getting a job, but her degree in graphic design isn't getting her many interviews in the traditional workplace.


Please help get this thread going
 
Last edited:
Sounds intriguing. Any interest shown yet? There aren't any posts here obviously, but maybe in pms...? I don't know. Just thought I'd throw it out there that I'm interested.
 
No takers in public yet, about 10 PMs on the subject. I'm hoping to make this a public story, but will definitely work it in private too.

Feel free to take it further, sometimes it just takes one person to step up.
 
I know the feeling. I have my fingers dipped into a few role playing honeypots on different sites, though I must admit I am awful at starting things, but once I develop a character and unleash her, watch out world, my fingers FLY across that keyboard. Hahahaha, sort of an addiction of mine that started out just as an exercise when my writing started to falter and die down. Want to keep my ideas flowing you know.
 
I was hoping to play the new neighbor wife. Closer to my age range so I could more easily identify with her.
 
Not babbling at all. Why don't you give a little background on your character so you can own it a bit

True, didn't think about that... Like I said, rusty writer... Give me about an hour and I will be back with a bio of sorts. Lol.
 
Character Sketch

(Hope this is alright... Like I said, rusty writer, but was rather ametuerish before too, so let me know if it needs tweaking.)


Name: Alaina Norman

Age: 23

General Appearance: Average height, pale skin, chin-length red hair, brown eyes

Hobbies: Alaina loves playing with her son best of all, but some other things that keep her busy are her garden and her books. In her old neighborhood, she was nicknamed the Drama Queen because she could often be seen through her windows acting out her favorite literary scenes for her son.

Character bio/History: Forced to marry her husband to keep her illegitimate pregnancy out of public notice, Alaina has lived her life simply filling her role as house wife. She has built their home out of nearly nothing as neither of them had money to support themselves let alone a family. She worked right up until the day their son, Connor, was born, and then dedicated her heart, soul, and life to building a comfortable home for him and her husband.

Her husband has always seemed rather distant, and that was to be expected as he married her only thanks to the threats from her father. Lately, though, he has pulled away even more. The typical signs of infidelity run rampant, such as keeping late hours, taking long “business” trips, and a general disinterest for his home life.

Alaina is becoming restless and yearns for something more than what she’s stuck in, but will naivety lead her into trouble or will her desire cure all her problems?
 
How about adding one more character to the story. Rachel is a 19 year old student studying in a local university. She works in a neighbourhood cafe as a waitress. But her passion is photography and she chronicles her neighbours' lives with her camera, secretly that his. With her zoom lenses she sometimes peeks into their bedrooms. She has captured the longing on Alaina's face as Alaina sits in her window. Rachel has also clicked a few photographs of Jon's face as he looked longingly at a passing woman, she knows this look, a mixture of attraction and guilt. She knows her neighbours might not be exactly the way they seem to be..
 
How about adding one more character to the story. Rachel is a 19 year old student studying in a local university. She works in a neighbourhood cafe as a waitress. But her passion is photography and she chronicles her neighbours' lives with her camera, secretly that his. With her zoom lenses she sometimes peeks into their bedrooms. She has captured the longing on Alaina's face as Alaina sits in her window. Rachel has also clicked a few photographs of Jon's face as he looked longingly at a passing woman, she knows this look, a mixture of attraction and guilt. She knows her neighbours might not be exactly the way they seem to be..

Ooooh, I like this idea. Adds that much more, because maybe then there could be an element of blackmail...?
 
Yes I like this, it provides an interesting third party view, but I'm also sure there is a longing in this character that could provide some very erotic threads
 
can i play?

Yes I like this, it provides an interesting third party view, but I'm also sure there is a longing in this character that could provide some very erotic threads

Hi I have never played before but it does look fun. If you don't have Jon yet I would like to play him.

Lack of sex with his wife has caused Jon to be constantly thinking of sex so he masturbates often, even at work. Needing a private place where he could go to unleash the ever increasing horniness inside himself he converted their basement into what he refered to as his "man cave", but it was in reality his secret masturbation/kinky sex exploration room which he made private by putting a new lock on the door. By god, if his wife wasn't gonna give it up he was going to find another outlet for his ever increasing lust. He quickly discovered internet porn which Rachel has probably noticed through his basement window...and what about that hot couple next door? Man the things he would do with her....and so he began to plot a course of action. He just had to get layed!
 
Jon still wants to play...

Jon is horny all the time now and masturbates in the basement every chance he gets even leaving the curtain open now on purpose, not caring anymore who can see him stroking himself...wait, what was that noise?
 
A commotion across the street...

Alaina directed the men moving furniture and boxes into the little cottage-like house. She sighed, pausing to look around the yard, taking in the new neighborhood, quiet and friendly. It was so different from the last home she and her husband had lived in, but somehow, it didn't seem complete.
 
Back
Top