Butt plugs:

Do Men or Woman use butt plugs more?

  • Men Yes:

    Votes: 521 56.8%
  • Men No:

    Votes: 37 4.0%
  • Woman Yes:

    Votes: 344 37.5%
  • Woman No:

    Votes: 16 1.7%

  • Total voters
    918

christian1971

gekkeikan Lover
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Posts
1,316
Sorry not exactly sure where I should of placed this thread.

My Girlfriend and I where experimenting with a butt plug now I used plenty of lube but I couldnt get it all in. Its a large one was able to get most of it, we know not to force I was not in any pain or discomfort. Could the butt plug be to large maybe I should get the meduim then work my way to the large? The smalls are too small and I though that the meduims where too like I said I am able to get most of it its just that the widest point then I feel like I can't go in any further which I know I can have a toy that is much longer just not as wide.

Its not our first time with anal play I have my own toys and same for her. What should we do?
 
How about trying a vibrating toy, and have a little ass play.. In and out.. round about, mind you not all the way in at first. Your fingers are a good tool also.
I'm sure you can find something in the library here, or post over in HOW TO...
Lots of Anal lovers over there too..
Lube, lube and more lube..YOU will get it.
Ask her to push out, when it gets in there, like she was having a bowel movement, that helps..
Good Luck, but most of all have fun. It is not a job, its an adventure!
 
Easing into it

It's really important to ease into this. It's hard for the woman to relax her sphincter muscles. These muscles that have been so well-trained to hold things in also work to hold things out. Start with your finger, move to the small butt plug and work from there. It is most pleasurable when done properly and with patience.
 
Didnt mean to confuse anyone but it's a male getting the butt plug and my girlfriend is helping. They Say that you get a more or pleasurable orgasm with the plug in, by stimulating the prostate.
 
These suggestions work for either sex! Same type of anatomy..
 
i would say start with a finger, then move your way up to a small vibe, and then maybe a smaller buttplug until you are comfortable and ready to use a bigger one.

also, use lots of lube and be clean/safe, patient, and relaxed.

hope this helps
 
Success:

Today we tried it and took our time and used a little more lube and I was able to get it all the way in. Strange feeling at first, but after a little while was able to get use to it in. But I can't see how anyone can really function with inside for a longer period of time then we did.

Even while doing some research some site said that there are people that when having a butt plug in there go about there day and do things. Just the little about of movement of going around the room and walking around the house just to see how it felt. To be honest I kinda felt like I was walking a little wide legged? It did make the sex a more enjoyable for the both of us.

What where if any others experiences with a butt plug? Kinda got the idea of it from an episode of I think it was REAL SEX with the ladies had one the looked like a horses tail.
 
Cheribum said:
These suggestions work for either sex! Same type of anatomy..

well, women don't have a prostate....but yer right in that it still stimulates nerve endings around the woman's pubic bone....in addition to the stimulation of the anus :)

it sounds like yer just not ready for that size plug. get the medium and I bet it goes right in.

for what it's worth, when I get plugged and then have sex with my wife, I usually waear a pair of rather tight womens panties, thong cut, pulled ot the side in the front. the rear strap of the thong prevents the plug from popping out in pretty much any position.

I suppose a tight mens' thong would work too...
 
christian1971 said:
Kinda got the idea of it from an episode of I think it was REAL SEX with the ladies had one the looked like a horses tail.
I've seen the horses tail ones. I think they look cool/sexy/cute.

:nana:
 
Last edited:
christian1971 said:
Today we tried it and took our time and used a little more lube and I was able to get it all the way in. Strange feeling at first, but after a little while was able to get use to it in. But I can't see how anyone can really function with inside for a longer period of time then we did.

Even while doing some research some site said that there are people that when having a butt plug in there go about there day and do things. Just the little about of movement of going around the room and walking around the house just to see how it felt. To be honest I kinda felt like I was walking a little wide legged? It did make the sex a more enjoyable for the both of us.

What where if any others experiences with a butt plug? Kinda got the idea of it from an episode of I think it was REAL SEX with the ladies had one the looked like a horses tail.

You'll get used to it and when you do - OMG it's fantastic !!
 
They even make foxtail ones: http://www.extremerestraints.com/fox-tail-anal-plug_371.html
tt635_257_325.jpg


That site also has a couple of horse tails, pig, bunny (which is adorable) and peacock feather one.


And if you think a normal plug is something, try it with a vibrating one that you turn on once you're inside of her. OMG, the vibrations are fun.
 
Vibrate or not to Vibrate?

I am going to get myself the medium plug hopefully this weekend?

What is your opinion on the ones that vibrate, already have a toy that vibrates it's a prostate stimulator one? Or do you find certain ones better, the long thin one or the short stubby ones the ones that are more like vinyl or different color?

I know it my choice and decision but I would like your inputs?
 
But Plugs

My wife has used our plug on me 2-3 times. Privately, I have used it on myself a dozen times. Even though the times I use it are months apart, I gets easier, better, every time.

I have bought ass toys for her :) several times. I like the anal beads molded into the molded string for starters. You can start easy, get used the feeling, leave them in. The small plug never did anything for me. The regular sized (jelly) plug is my favorite. My last adventure was with her life-like dildo. I added a 'studded for her pleasure' condoms. (I always thought these were silly.)

Oh my god!!! I almost came just from the feeling of that thing sliding in and out of me.
 

Attachments

  • toy.jpg
    toy.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2,708
I have 3 toys.

1. A cyber skin dildo
2. The butt plug large
3. Prostate vib

1. handcuffs
2. cockring
3. whip

going to get a med butt plug

I also have 3 sex creams


1. Cherry that heats up
2. Oil based one
3. Water base one
 
Last edited:
christian1971 said:
I am going to get myself the medium plug hopefully this weekend?

What is your opinion on the ones that vibrate, already have a toy that vibrates it's a prostate stimulator one? Or do you find certain ones better, the long thin one or the short stubby ones the ones that are more like vinyl or different color?

I know it my choice and decision but I would like your inputs?

I'm a fan of the Tantus Silicone toys - both dildos and butt plugs. Most of them work with strap-ons and a lot of them have little slots to fit in those cute little vibrators that run on watch batteries, so you can use the toys as vibrators if you want.

I'm not on my computer or i'd grab you a link to a website with prices and styles.

Personally I usually go to one of the price comparison sites, search for Tantus, and get whatever color they're currently carrying for the price I want. My favorites are black, or dark purple... any dark color that might hide some of the off-color that comes out with a toy that's been in the butt. It's embarrassing to me so I try to hide it from myself ;) I end up with some clear toys, too, though. Whatever fits my price range, like I said.

For anal toys I like shorter ones. My favorite atm is the Ryder which is very comfortable. But that's for a girl... tantus makes a lot of toys designed to hit the prostate.

hope that helps at all.
 
Tried again to use the large and this time it was a lot easier to get in and movie around, felt much better this time. Kept it in longer so it wasnt so there wasn't or it was a lot less of that funny feeling I had the first time I had while walking around or when it was in. Place a vib egg on the bottom of it and wow really felt good so if I do get a new one thinking one that vibs.
 
I have been practicing with a medium butt plug for a while now, found it difficult at first, but now slides in without any problems. I must admit though I love the look of the ones with the foxes tails, very nice! :) :kiss:
 
I have the fox tail one,

I bought it because it looked cute not because it was an anal toy :rolleyes:

I still like though lol
 
kiten69 said:
Uh Huh :D ...it is one of my favorite of ALL of his toys...*sighs*

Yum.

After an evening of adventures our bedroom looks like an Adam and Eve store exploded.

Ahem.

:eek:
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
Yum.

After an evening of adventures our bedroom looks like an Adam and Eve store exploded.

Ahem.

:eek:

he has one that vibrates but also has like a "blood pressure bulb" attached to it so he can "inflate" it once it is inside me...WOOHOO :nana:

Hehehe...same here...toys, whips, floggers, paddles, cuffs...well you get the idea...it takes forever to clean up the mess... :eek:...but he always handles the mess cause i am to "BEAT" to help out :D
 
kiten69 said:
he has one that vibrates but also has like a "blood pressure bulb" attached to it so he can "inflate" it once it is inside me...WOOHOO :nana:

Hehehe...same here...toys, whips, floggers, paddles, cuffs...well you get the idea...it takes forever to clean up the mess... :eek:...but he always handles the mess cause i am to "BEAT" to help out :D

Laughing!

That's most devious, ms. kiten. A bit of "topping from the bottom" are we?

:cathappy:
 
Back
Top