Dildo Gags

alice2011

Virgin
Has anyone used one of these, or does anyone know anything about them (inward-facing, not outward)?
Sometimes when I'm excited I like to suck something. Generally I use my fingers but if I'm tied that won't work, and ball gags aren't the same. These seem like they'd be the perfect answer but I'm afraid they're meant for showing off. Would they take all my attention, or would I be able to concentrate on what else is happening?

Has anyone used one of these, or does anyone know anything about them (inward-facing, not outward)?
Sometimes when I'm excited I like to suck something. Generally I use my fingers but if I'm tied that won't work, and ball gags aren't the same. These seem like they'd be the perfect answer but I'm afraid they're meant for showing off. Would they take all my attention, or would I be able to concentrate on what else is happening?

I'm not sure what you mean by them being meant for showing off? If the dildo is facing into your mouth, who would be able to see it?

As for being able to concentrate, I think only you will be able to answer that question and not until you try it. Reactions vary user to user.

They are a fun toy to play with, and if you are already inclined to try one I would guess you're likely to really enjoy it.

They are rather small in reality. An inch or 1.5 inches long. Reason being, they would choke the person wearing them otherwise.

I thought the same thing. ....
I snuck a dildo into the free box at a busy yard sale once...

OMG was it taken! Would you want a free dildo? More info please,!
And I like the way you think!....:cattail:

Yes, this sissy does.
It is not like a finger, the texture and taste is quite different.
You can start with a small one attached to a ball gag and if that goes well you can work up from there.
Most dildo gags are made of leather or the same rubbery material as a ball gag, it is not the same material as a regular dildo so sucking on it is really different and would take quite a bit of getting use to.
As all things the attention you give them is as much as you want, everyone is different, once you get use to it the excitement wears off.
Hope this helps.

Back