Writing Goal for the Day?

Good evening. :kiss: New Year plans? Or are you heading back out to work?

I hope you get completely over your cold very soon!

I've been back to work since Christmas eve. :rolleyes:

My New Years plans consist of going to bed early.

In and out in the cold ain't helping matters in the least. Cold Pills are my best friends at the present.

Have a happy New Year for you and yours. :rose: :kiss:
 
Headed for five days of New Years on the beach tomorrow--but taking six e-book manuscripts needing reviewed before they can be published.
 
I've been back to work since Christmas eve. :rolleyes:

My New Years plans consist of going to bed early.

In and out in the cold ain't helping matters in the least. Cold Pills are my best friends at the present.

Have a happy New Year for you and yours. :rose: :kiss:

I had to get an antibiotic. I had a fever for 2 1/2 weeks. It sucked. We're going to have unhealthy food and stay up till midnight and then hit the sheets.

Headed for five days of New Years on the beach tomorrow--but taking six e-book manuscripts needing reviewed before they can be published.

I could so do a beach - I make poor carry-on, but I'll pay for the extra baggage if ya take me. :D
 
Writing is planned for today, but so is watching Les Mis with the daughter and my mom. I think we'll go to McDonald's afterward. I have a coupon. :D

Good luck with all your writing goals today.
 
*Bump,

I made my writing goal for the day. Plan on going to the library tomorrow in hopes I can double it tomorrow without distractions. I hope the librarian doesn't mind me or any erections.
 
My writing goal for the day is to polish my Dom/sub superhero story and check out submission guidelines so I can finally get something on here.

Also, I'm writing two non-Lit pieces and I need to write at least a 1,000 words on one of those.

But all I want to do is peruse the boards here. Stop distracting me!
 
I'm doing a little writing but doing lots more studying, to get the walk & talk right. There's some fascinating dynamics in amateur vids. Extracting the ore from the dirt makes stories plausible and realistic. And the ore is what you want, to pack a lot into minimalist prose.

I occasionally come across interesting clues to whats going on. Ever had to sneeze but couldnt? There just wasnt enough steam for it to happen? Your lungs filled with air but there want enough steam to make a sneeze happen.

That observation stuck in my brain, and I did some research about histamine molecules. If my thinking is correct histamine molecules are the steam stuff of the human arousal system. They wake you up, stress you, energize you, trigger sneezes, make you erect, and trigger orgasms. They also make pain possible. They add the sting to insect bites. So I'm thinking of using histamines in stories.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
JBJ! That is very interesting! I hate that feeling, of having to sneeze and not being able to. The lore when I was growing up was that if you had to sneeze and couldn't, to look up at the ceiling lights. (like in school.) I don't remember if it was to stop the sneeze, or to make you sneeze. I know my young daughter sneezes when going outside on a sunny day. Let me know if you come across anything in your research about light and histamines!

Man, I love random bits of science. That made my day, too, just like my cupcake! ;)
 
JBJ! That is very interesting! I hate that feeling, of having to sneeze and not being able to. The lore when I was growing up was that if you had to sneeze and couldn't, to look up at the ceiling lights. (like in school.) I don't remember if it was to stop the sneeze, or to make you sneeze. I know my young daughter sneezes when going outside on a sunny day. Let me know if you come across anything in your research about light and histamines!

Man, I love random bits of science. That made my day, too, just like my cupcake! ;)

I read where a woman wrote that failure to orgasm reminded her of not getting to sneeze, and as both actions involve histamines I started wondering. Now! Does orgasm release endorphins along with the sleepy, tired feelings you get from antihistamines and even narcotics?
 
I read where a woman wrote that failure to orgasm reminded her of not getting to sneeze, and as both actions involve histamines I started wondering. Now! Does orgasm release endorphins along with the sleepy, tired feelings you get from antihistamines and even narcotics?

That is a really good way to state not getting to orgasm ... like not getting to sneeze! So true! You have this feeling of expectation, the tingling ... you're ready you're ready it's building it's building you're almost there and then and then and then ....... nada.

Orgasms do release endorphins, right? I wonder ...

If anyone wants to set up a scientific study, I humbly volunteer. You know, in the name of science.
 
That is a really good way to state not getting to orgasm ... like not getting to sneeze! So true! You have this feeling of expectation, the tingling ... you're ready you're ready it's building it's building you're almost there and then and then and then ....... nada.

Orgasms do release endorphins, right? I wonder ...

If anyone wants to set up a scientific study, I humbly volunteer. You know, in the name of science.

A quick survey of the science reveals all kinds of new info. Like, boys who start masturbating early have orgasms closer to what females experience, and are often multiorgasmic though they use up their semen in the beginning, but they can stay erect a long time and have dry orgasms.

Females vary but on most women the clitoris is where most of the fun happens AND the clitoral nerves extend into the vaginal canal though its rare for females to feel a penis beyond the first few inches. The G Spot is prolly a cluster of clitoral nerves that may or may not exist in particular females. Fucking a female too much too long pushes the histamine arousal to the pain level above the excitement level. Ah! So pain is too much arousal. Interesting reading.
 
I submitted another story today for all you BDSM/lezdom fans: "The Architect's Girl Ch. I"

I may write (or begin writing) Ch. II today but I'unno. It's a goal, though, if only a shaky one!
 
I had a eureka moment discovering an essential element of the incest tale. Its like discovering the real form of an important molecule in how it shapes things. It also has other utility. But I'll try it out in an incest story to see how readers react.
 
Writing tonight since I spent the day working on a cover and a Smashwords submission. If I manage a few hundred words yet, I'll be happy.
 
Story is finally up! I shall eventually write p2. All you BDSM fans can read it in my sig. :D
 
This week I'm chopping and fixing two older stories. Daily goals will vary.
 
Another story approved and posted. I know how to do that part okay. And even some of my one-bombers like how I write tho theyre clear about how what I write is trash. They wont ever relish what I write as the asshole of life is my playground. Write what you know. My people eat hot roast beef on white bread, smothered with gravy, and canned green beans, instant mashed potatoes, and rolls, over at the truck stop. The iced tea is slightly rancid from sitting in the dispencer tank too long.

Gonna steer my MILF series towards the idea that better is the enemy of good. My MILF has a guy who is top shelf but she, like all women, have a constant itch to trade up, and she rolls the dice for a dentist who never shows for their date.

And I'm toying with a September/December MATURE romance. She's in her 70s, he's twenty years younger.

Plus I plan to continue inflaming sissy white boys with my LW stuff.
 
Planning a lot today.

Finish the next chapter to my earliest series here.
Start to plot out my nude day entry as it is hitting me.
Write my weekly column.
Update my writer's blog.

and do laundry and play in the Author's Hangout.

gulp.
 
Good to see this thread being bumped again.

Today I'm trying g to wrap up my first "straight up" lesbian story. I've done quite a few lesbian scenes, but they were all part of larger works. But this is just a flat out lesbian seduction story.
 
I've been writing in fits and starts, but just yesterday worked out a bit of a schedule so that I can write at my most productive time of day. Which is unfortunately from 9pm to 2am. Which is also my key unwinding time. But I am working it out.

I did just finally post a new entry to my blog. Sometimes it's hard to write. It's a memoir of sorts, and right now I'm writing about the past, which is kind of fun, but I know where it is going, and it gets a little heart breaky. But the one I just posted was fun. All about oral sex and my fist time giving it. I ask the question, is oral sex more intimate?

I just keep telling myself, writers write! No matter what.
 
Been getting a lot done lately. Cleaning out some backlog. It's about time.

Today I hope to finish and submit the penultimate chapter in the Lap Moms Series.
 
Honestly I'll be happy to even get a sentence down today. Have to mow my yard, do my taxes, get groceries, plus I have a dog who can't seem to get enough daddy time as of late. I thought giving him his bath and flea treatment yesterday might irk him, but he's forgiven me already.
 
Back
Top