I Want..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a strong cuppa joe and some coffee cake. Wait...I got that. Oh hell. Nevermind.
 
I want an evening curled up on the couch, hanging out with my family as we are all together and separately doing whatever we wish to do and I believe that is going to happen tonight.

It's good to be home.
 
I want my kids to stop working out downstairs so I can go down and go to bed.

I want a date day with the Mayor and his Assistant...yay, I'm getting that. :)

I want Nat here are early as he possibly can.

I want to get the caramels done and done well tomorrow. :)

I want a fabulous lunch with Arty tomorrow, will get that one too :)
 
Ok this is going to sound weird, but here it goes.. I want to hear my neighbor who lives above me getting f$cked. Not for any pervy reasons. Just because I have lived in my apartment for like 6 months now and every one that lives in my building is like between late 20's to late 30's including the lady that lives above me. Well any ways you can hear everything in hear apartment; conversation, T.V., radio, ETC. Including when she gets home from partying on the weekends. I can hear here talking to her house guest, sometimes it is a lot of people. Others nights it might just be her and a guy. I have never heard her getting down to business. It makes me wonder. I know she has had to of heard me before.. Anyways I just want to hear it so I can stop think about it... I have no clue why I care either.


its just all to weird.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top