My Wife + Your Cock = <3

cuminmywife69

Really Really Experienced
I'm no stranger to Lit and in the past have had some wonderful and interesting conversations in the past. To keep it short and sweet, I enjoy filthy conversations concerning my wife and the things you or any other guy would do with her. The more pervy you are, the better. :)

If this sort of thing interest you, I have multiple ways to chat. We can PM through here, chat via Yahoo, exchange emails, or perhaps find a different medium for communication. All up to you. Just send me a PM to let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

I've had great conversations so far. Looking to keep it going.

however - I'm no longer doing KIK chats.

I'm no stranger to Lit and in the past have had some wonderful and interesting conversations in the past. To keep it short and sweet, I enjoy filthy conversations concerning my wife and the things you or any other guy would do with her. The more pervy you are, the better. :)

If this sort of thing interest you, I have multiple ways to chat. We can PM through here, chat via Yahoo, exchange emails, or perhaps find a different medium for communication. All up to you. Just send me a PM to let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
Hey what's happening I'd love talk about your wife describe her to me. :)

To tell you a little more about my wife -

she's 5'3, 150lbs with shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, and 36c tits. She has creamy thick legs, a delicious bubble butt, and a trimmed pussy that stays wet.

she's 5'3, 150lbs with shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, and 36c tits. She has creamy thick legs, a delicious bubble butt, and a trimmed pussy that stays wet.

She sounds beautiful and delicious. Would love to have her on my cock right now.

Why have you suddenly stopped doing kik?
We had a good kik chat going on wednesday, including some good pics, thanks! then you stopped responding.

You told me your wife was working late. I explained to you what she was really doing with her boss in his office...

Last edited:
Still looking. :)
Is there any age limit of the male that wants to role play with the wife? I can picture my self a senior citizen who is your boss and to further your career you tell your wife she must be friendly with me when I cum to your home for dinner OR he might lose his job in a cut back.

Does she have an interest in participating in these discussion?

Back