Small breasted women please share

I’m another one of the guys who absolutely loves the ittie bittie titties, they drive me wild :rolleyes: :D

I said this on another thread, that the smaller chested of us don't seem as confident about posting or sharing, or just aren't on here as much as the more endowed girls. Maybe something in the mindset? I have never posted myself, and am wary of doing so. Maybe one day.

I happen to love small breasted women but I don't see a lot of it on Lit. I have no problem with bigger breasts, but I would love some small breasted women to share some photos of you would be so kind.

I said this on another thread, that the smaller chested of us don't seem as confident about posting or sharing, or just aren't on here as much as the more endowed girls. Maybe something in the mindset? I have never posted myself, and am wary of doing so. Maybe one day.
Sure your boobs are just wonderful Red

For a least this guy ... small breasts are a reflection of the fitness of the whole package. In this world of 75% of the real women being defined as BBW and therefore having big boobs - you are actually unique and desirable by many of us that long for the old days of a woman being a whole package of mind and body. Be proud of what you have and don’t have.

Small breasted women

For a least this guy ... small breasts are a reflection of the fitness of the whole package. In this world of 75% of the real women being defined as BBW and therefore having big boobs - you are actually unique and desirable by many of us that long for the old days of a woman being a whole package of mind and body. Be proud of what you have and don’t have.

Well said sir! I wish my mind worked that well. :)

Well come on over when I'm alone :devil:
But what happens after I've shown you ?

You will have to come sit in my lap so we can talk about about but hopefully you would not mind me doing a little exploring with my fingers, tongue and lips? See what we can get to come up. :)

You will have to come sit in my lap so we can talk about about but hopefully you would not mind me doing a little exploring with my fingers, tongue and lips? See what we can get to come up. :)

We will have to stop meeting like this people will talk lol
But yes I'd love to sit on your lap and whisper naughty things in your ear, and you can explore me with pleasure, I love being touched, might I tease you back with my hands, and mouth ?

Hi Redbex
whether you post an image or not , small is beautiful and delicious. Be proud of what you have and in my experience smaller women have more sensitive breasts and nipples...so enjoy
x

But yes I'd love to sit on your lap and whisper naughty things in your ear, and you can explore me with pleasure, I love being touched, might I tease you back with my hands, and mouth ?

Some of us do like to watch as well ;)5

Being a normal, health guy I would love to taste your kiss and feel your fingers trailing across my skin. Would love to hear that first gasp of pleasure as my tongue or fingers find that first spot that turns your face from the light, flirty look to the more intense look of arousal and then feel our kisses deepen... the question is where is that first spot?

Smaller breast

So I guess I'm the odd one. I prefer a larger gal with small breast.

So larger women are not "whole packages of mind and body"?

Might explain why I don't have a guy in my life . :D:D:D

Back