YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Morning you sexy peeps any sexy ladies fancy chatting to a hunky Scotsman or even me? ;)
 
Married 37 Year old UK guy. Looking for fun, intelligent and witty ladies preferably with a naughty side who understand that chatting is a two way thing. Looking for long term chat partners for sauciness and general mischief. Yahoo id is scryder24.
 
New Thread! Haven't been on in ages, finally have some time to myself and I'm extra horny this evening and looking for a detailed roleplay with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty, I am definitely more of a submissive but still like the build up to be fun and flirty. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have. I am looking for more long term scenes with long build ups.

Please do not message me and ask me what I have in mind or what I'm interested in. Read this and put some thought into it before messaging me. Thanks. Feel free to add me even if i'm not online and we can chat when we're both online next.

I've got a couple hours so add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo

talk soon,

meg.
 
Anyone around tonight?
Come find me on Yahoo.
Nicoledswann10

I'm a 24 year old female, located in the Midwest.
 
Newbies

Wife and I just got yahoo messenger, trying to figure out how it works lol, pm me if you wanna help
 
Wife and I just got yahoo messenger, trying to figure out how it works lol, pm me if you wanna help

Not really that hard....just type in a yim nic in your search.....adding yours to your profile or pming it tosomeone may help a lil too
 
London couple. In hotel. More awake and restless than we should be. Can share specifics later.

Mid 30s. Both with bi leanings. Fem has more actual experience. Seeking liberated fem for indulgence and seduction. PM or look us up on Yahoo.
 
Hi...

40 Straight M looking to chat with men or women about all things sexual. Fantasies, experiences, kinks, preferences, etc. Feel free to share anything ! :)

Patrick

P_Bate on yahoo
 
33 M. Am in the army and currently serving. Am on leave for a couple of days. Love to chat with any nice ladies.
 
jmetaphor6 on yahoo.

25 year old bi white male. I'm into incest, mature, bisex, public, humiliation, BDSM-sadism, preggo, and cumplay/creampies. I'm very open and I love super nasty, perverted fantasy chat.

I love to chat about my 54 year old mother. She's tall, skinny, fair skinned, short blonde hair, C cup tits with big perky long nipples, a tight little ass, long sexy legs, a pierced belly button, and a nice hairy bush. She only wears thong panties and looks very good in them.

Very open to chatting with anyone, male or female, kinkier the better.

Feel free to hit me up any time.
 
Scotsman with hair on his sporran willing to create some good long lasting stories. Give me a shout on the id's below
 
Back
Top