YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Anyone??

Long night at work and crappy moring as well...need some stress relief...got my coconut oil ready...anyone wanna play??
Mrbluejeans9999 on YIM

Morning all, hope you had a good weekend.
Any ladies fancy chatting?
Drop me a line (id's below )

Looking for fantasy fans to create a hot and sexy sword and sorcery type role play with me. Male and Female welcome. I love to add some kinky aspects, but I'm only interested in fantasy play. K8l0ve2 on yahoo

I'm varmintpoontang2003 on yahoo if any ladies want to have some fun chat. :devil:

Would love to talk to Couples and Men looking to get involved in sharing the wife, submissive women and couples most welcome.... would love to find a Cuckold or submissive couple for play
Old School Dominant Male... would love to chat..Play or Task the adventurous
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo

I can't log into yahoo anymore. It says I'm not connected to the internet. Anyone else have this problem, and figure out a solution?

I can't log into yahoo anymore. It says I'm not connected to the internet. Anyone else have this problem, and figure out a solution?

Having the same problem, at best I can use YM by way of YMail.

YM support is non-existent so might consider a new ID.

just registered here on lit, hanging on yahoo messenger with the same id... hoping for a little more fun than homework.. 21 f.. any takers?

xo
hannah

young male here looking for female to roleplay with

i may not be online on this site but im logged on yahoo every day, looking to roleplay. any moms, stepmoms, aunts,neighbors wife, big sisters, or friends mom for roleplay. ladies if interested hit me up on yahoo SN: goaly08

Back