I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
shuffles into the room..the years showing today...at least this place respects em...and the work to get through them
good luck on your test Justine...you will feel so much better when its all through.

settles on a chair to admire all the lovey woman...been a bit since I been here..things are looking very nice it seems

Hi Justine42D, I wish you lots of luck ! And hope you are feeling well. I saw where you thought you might be coming down with a cold:(

Yeah I been sneezing last night I sneezed so hard it made my body ach.
And my throat has been bothering me too...and thank you am taking medicine for it I have orange juice, Ginger ale, franking tea and sleeping

shuffles into the room..the years showing today...at least this place respects em...and the work to get through them
good luck on your test Justine...you will feel so much better when its all through.

settles on a chair to admire all the lovey woman...been a bit since I been here..things are looking very nice it seems

Thank you

Good afternoon all, hello NRSE.

Albert, love the new AV. I have a passing acquaintance with the gentleman who wrote all of Wade's on-screen cartoons, Mark Evanier. We've exchanged a number of E-Mails over the years.

BrettJ in Canada

Afternoon BrettJ always a pleasure to see you !

Hello good4u2. Hope your day is going well !
Justine I am so sorry. Rest and plenty of fluids. ~hugs~

Seeing SwtSassyNrse and the other young ladies here always makes my day. Kisses and hugs to all of them.

Another day in the Maritimes coming to an end. Productive - food in for the big breakfast Monday, upstairs waxed, weekly TV job done....Odin, I hope I last until Tuesday.

Evening all. Shortly after my last appearance some hours back, I started not feeling well, so I returned to bed. I am now just up and still a tad wobbly.

BrettJ in Canada

I'm 25. crossdresser. never been with a man but would love to have a sex based relationship with an older man. one who can teach me the ropes and be rough. degrade me. tie me up. idk what it is about older
men that I find so sexy...

I'm 25. crossdresser. never been with a man but would love to have a sex based relationship with an older man. one who can teach me the ropes and be rough. degrade me. tie me up. idk what it is about older

Your from new Jersey? I was born in new Jersey

Evening Firefighter :)
It sounds as if you have been busy. Time to unwind !

Having a drink, trying to do just that. WAY too many things still need to be done and I just can't shut off those thoughts. All I have to do is make it until noon on Monday, THEN I can have my breakdown....LOL!

Because we are more respectful to women (usually)! Nurse good to see you. Justine good luck with school sweetie. Brett do not work to bhard!!

Afraid I don't have a choice Albert, I am a fair bit behind in my assignments. I am okay right now - not 100%, but okay. I think tomorrow will be the day to recover and kick butt.

BrettJ in Canada

Afraid I don't have a choice Albert, I am a fair bit behind in my assignments. I am okay right now - not 100%, but okay. I think tomorrow will be the day to recover and kick butt.

BrettJ in Canada

It's ether go hard or go home, it's all or nothing
But it is good to really charge your battery

The pain med I took can really kick your butt. As I've taken them for years, I have a bit of a tolerance (they can be addictive but I only take them when I need them) I am a touch groggy right now JUSTINE - were I to take another, I'd be wobbly and likely need to lie down. The new story will likely take me about 30 minutes to finish and another is plotted in my head. I want to plow through a lot.

BrettJ in Canada

The pain med I took can really kick your butt. As I've taken them for years, I have a bit of a tolerance (they can be addictive but I only take them when I need them) I am a touch groggy right now JUSTINE - were I to take another, I'd be wobbly and likely need to lie down. The new story will likely take me about 30 minutes to finish and another is plotted in my head. I want to plow through a lot.

BrettJ in Canada

Wow....

After some 1400 stories JUSTINE I tend to have a lot of ideas, although I've slowed down a lot as late. Not sure why, I honestly think I might need a vacation. Not going to happen for a little while though, too much to do.

BrettJ in Canada

After some 1400 stories JUSTINE I tend to have a lot of ideas, although I've slowed down a lot as late. Not sure why, I honestly think I might need a vacation. Not going to happen for a little while though, too much to do.

BrettJ in Canada

1400 stories wow am sure your amazing and yeah a vacation is a good idea, clear your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back