Once more with feeling.

Hello everyone *waves*

Well I'm starting to feel a little bit more like myself again, I have quite a bit of work to do over the next to weeks but I may start randomly post pics sometimes :rolleyes:

*waves* Glad to see you're feeling better Connibium. Hope things continue to get better for you. :cathappy:

Good to hear from you! Thanks for checking in and keeping us informed. Please do not come back any earlier than you are comfortable.

Hello everyone *waves*

Well I'm starting to feel a little bit more like myself again, I have quite a bit of work to do over the next to weeks but I may start randomly post pics sometimes :rolleyes:

Blade- I used to find breastfeeding relaxing, but my kid is pretty big now so I feel like when you see mother lions (for instance) on nature docs nursing their massive cubs, and you can see that the mother is just getting irritated and batting the baby away because it's nearly the same size as her and it's kicking her at the same time....:rolleyes:, you get the idea

That conjures up one hell of a weird mental picture...but I reckon I get it.:D

:catroar:

Hello everyone *waves*

Blade- I used to find breastfeeding relaxing, but my kid is pretty big now so I feel like when you see mother lions (for instance) on nature docs nursing their massive cubs, and you can see that the mother is just getting irritated and batting the baby away because it's nearly the same size as her and it's kicking her at the same time....:rolleyes:, you get the idea

So glad to see you're feeling better! If you ever need anything, or just to talk, feel free to let me know! :rose:

Hello everyone *waves*

glad to hear you're feeling better, this place is fairly dull without you. Take you're time though, you don't have to rush back though, I'm sure we'll all still be here even if you need a few more weeks. Hope you have a great weekend!

hey Connubium!
Nothing's more important than your peace of mind. Glad you did not delete the thread altogether like the old one. I still miss that one too! :)
Take all the time you need. Don't post pictures if you don't feel like but do drop by on and off and keep us posted on your well-being.

Hello everyone *waves*

Well, that's the best news I've seen in days. I'm very glad to hear that you're feeling better (from an altruistic standpoint, and because I actually do like you), and I'm also very glad to hear that you're considering posting pics again (from a purely selfish standpoint).

The lioness imagery was sort of odd, but I'm ok with that. :rolleyes:

-LCN

You don't have to be posting pictures to be able to send PMs to people who might be missing you like crazy and hope you're doing well. :kiss:

Hello everyone *waves*

Glad things are getting better, and that you're feeling yourself again, hopefully frequently and satisfyingly.

...I feel like when you see mother lions (for instance) on nature docs nursing their massive cubs, and you can see that the mother is just getting irritated and batting the baby away because it's nearly the same size as her and it's kicking her at the same time....:rolleyes:, you get the idea

Probably a good idea to keep your claws trimmed just in case you accidently swat your cub a little hard. I've always found the nature channel to be a huge turn on btw.

Nice to hear from you again.

And a not so crappy 'limited time' facial pic :), and thanks Nirvision!

Last edited:
The nerd in me is a very happy person right now.

...sadly, being a nerd, he's much too scared to tell you that himself.

Woohoo you're here :nana: Yep just got me some reading glasses, apparently I'm getting old or something :cool:. I finally feel on the outside how I've always felt on the inside :rolleyes:

ETA I meant look on the outside :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back