Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

He was confused and his head hurt like someone was pounding on the inside of it with several heavy mallets. He watched the women, but dared not approach them for fear the man might deal him another blow to the head. Disoriented still, he began looking around. "I...I didn't want her. Kamui wanted her." He said. Then it seemed realization come over him. He looked at Jack. "You...you freed me." He said as he reached up to touch where the circlet had been. When he brought his hand down to see his own ecto plasmic blood on his fingers, he actually smiled. He looked down at the ground and his white hair covered his eyes for a moment. "You freed me. But... why?" He murmured.

Usagi focused again and this time, her hand took on a darker glow, a sort of negative energy being used to heal Kohana's wound efficiently, a contrast to the purity of the white energy Usagi had tried earlier." She looked to the man that had asked. "She's got quite the wound to her stomach."

As the negative energy flowed into her the wound began to heal but would be impossible to tell unless all the blood was washed off. A bit of color came back to her face and skin as the bruises went from black, blues, and purples to yellows. Hearing the boy who had chased her, she coughed and turned her head to look at him past Usagi and Jack. "Not...Slave. Belong...to....no one."

Kohana started to look better, but she had also passed out after giving a small smile to Danni after he asked why he was freed. Her exhaustion of no rest for five days winning out over everything else.

He was confused and his head hurt like someone was pounding on the inside of it with several heavy mallets. He watched the women, but dared not approach them for fear the man might deal him another blow to the head. Disoriented still, he began looking around. "I...I didn't want her. Kamui wanted her." He said. Then it seemed realization come over him. He looked at Jack. "You...you freed me." He said as he reached up to touch where the circlet had been. When he brought his hand down to see his own ecto plasmic blood on his fingers, he actually smiled. He looked down at the ground and his white hair covered his eyes for a moment. "You freed me. But... why?" He murmured.

Pauses a moment hearing him, snapping up pistol at the ready..pausing to see his more passive response before it slowly lowered "..you were mind controled? I..didn't know that was going on..look..the girl was wounded and was crying for help..you were approching her and didn't respond when I was aiming my gun at you..didn't want to have to shoot you..so..well hit you in the head..seems it broke whatever was controling you..Girls wounded..this other woman came in..seems to have magic to heal her."

As the negative energy flowed into her the wound began to heal but would be impossible to tell unless all the blood was washed off. A bit of color came back to her face and skin as the bruises went from black, blues, and purples to yellows. Hearing the boy who had chased her, she coughed and turned her head to look at him past Usagi and Jack. "Not...Slave. Belong...to....no one."

Kohana started to look better, but she had also passed out after giving a small smile to Danni after he asked why he was freed. Her exhaustion of no rest for five days winning out over everything else.

Seeing Kohana regain color in her skin made Usagi smile. She caught Kohana when Kohana passed out. "Poor thing. She's worn out."

Takes a moment to look two the three "..I got a camp nearby if you three need to rest someplace. Far more safer then in the middle of the woods..from there we can figure out a place we can stay.." he spoke softly looking between the two.

He heard Kohana and was about to offer a smile back to her when a thought come over him. "I....did I hurt her like that?" He asked, starting to feel nauseated. He started towards her, feeling like he might could help. He then stopped. He had no healing powers. He wasn't sure he knew of any ghosts who did besides maybe healing themselves. He looked at the other man again. "I owe you my life. I....I don't know how to repay you. I probably need to get moving though. When I don't return, he'll send someone lookijg for me. It's my fifth escape. Though this one wasn't my doing really." He said rubbing the back of his head some. "I'm sorry I hurt the girl. I'll try and repay you both." He was babbling now but he was torn between staying and fleeing. Not that he had anywhere to go now.

He heard Kohana and was about to offer a smile back to her when a thought come over him. "I....did I hurt her like that?" He asked, starting to feel nauseated. He started towards her, feeling like he might could help. He then stopped. He had no healing powers. He wasn't sure he knew of any ghosts who did besides maybe healing themselves. He looked at the other man again. "I owe you my life. I....I don't know how to repay you. I probably need to get moving though. When I don't return, he'll send someone lookijg for me. It's my fifth escape. Though this one wasn't my doing really." He said rubbing the back of his head some. "I'm sorry I hurt the girl. I'll try and repay you both." He was babbling now but he was torn between staying and fleeing. Not that he had anywhere to go now.

"You didn't hurt her..from what i saw..you were blank eyed trying to put that circlet on her..she was wounded like that already.." he spoke as he let out a little sigh "Look..you don't need to thank me for freeing you..your welcome..you..best to keep in a group if you have someone after you..we got a place to stick for the night..but we gotta move in the moring.

Last edited:

"Stay with us. It wasn't your fault. And you didn't hurt her like that. We'll help you if someone comes after you." Usagi spoke up as she gently lifted Kohana in her arms before looking to Jack. "That would be nice."

Gives a nod to Usagi as he took a moment to move ahead to point towards where the smoke trail was "..Not too far from here..if you need somthing to eat I got some deer meat i hunted a few days before."

Danni looked at the other two and nodded a little. "I'm Danni" he introduced. He gave a small bow. Some of the now ingrained training coming through. Henthen startednto follownthem back to Jack's camp.

"Sounds good to me." She smiled as they walked. Usagi looked over to Danni with a soft smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Usagi."

"Names Jack." he spoke as he began to lead the way back to the fire where he had a small place set up..a fire crackling silently, meat cooking on it...he noted the makeshift sleeping bag he had "Can lay the girl down there for the time.." he spoke as he settled on the stump he had used as a seat "so..eather of you familer with these woods? Been out here for a few days with no end in sight."

"Sounds good to me." She smiled as they walked. Usagi looked over to Danni with a soft smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Usagi."

He heard her and Jack. "Nice to meet you too." He said before walking over towards the fire. Henstood there for a few minutes, then sat down. He felt awkward and just stayed silent.

"Names Jack." he spoke as he began to lead the way back to the fire where he had a small place set up..a fire crackling silently, meat cooking on it...he noted the makeshift sleeping bag he had "Can lay the girl down there for the time.." he spoke as he settled on the stump he had used as a seat "so..eather of you familer with these woods? Been out here for a few days with no end in sight."

Usagi gently laid Kohana down on the sleeping bag that Jack pointed out before she took a seat herself. "Not me. I only just came across the forest myself."

"Guess we will figure it out then tommrow..' he spoke sighing as he just relaxined "Till then I'll keep a eye out for you folks so you can sleep tonight." he spoke as he returned to the meat he had cooked "..got more if you want some.." he spoke looking down to the chunks of cooked deer.

He shook his head. "Thank you though." He murmured as he sat hugging himself. He would keepwatching Usagi and Jack carefully though. He would jump at any small sound comeing from the forest around them and one noise actually caused him to jump to his feet. He soon carefully sat back down as he watched.

He shook his head. "Thank you though." He murmured as he sat hugging himself. He would keepwatching Usagi and Jack carefully though. He would jump at any small sound comeing from the forest around them and one noise actually caused him to jump to his feet. He soon carefully sat back down as he watched.

Usagi looked over to him before reaching out gently to grab his hand. "Relax. We won't let anything happen to you."

"They can try. They have to get through us first. I may look like an innocent bunny but I don't go down easy." Her smile was reassuring.

He would nod, then looke over at Jack. The man was bigger thwn Danni and appeared to be a lot stronger. He figured if anyone could keep them all safe, it'd be him. He would scoot a little closer to the older man pulling Usagi with him. He wanted to be very close together if something happened.

Kohana had been laying quiet and awake since Usagi had laid her down. She had listened to their conversation for some time now but had been too fearful to say anything to them. To fearful to draw attention. Turning her head to look away, she stared out into the distance. The boy was too scared that someone was coming for him. Pushing herself to sit up, Kohana looked around the temporary camp and then eyed the going fire. Holding a hand out in its direction, she pushed herself to gather some of the flame to her. Not even the others were watching. The fire snaked up her arm but held its center in her palm. Feeding off the fire, Kohana looked back towards where they had come and pulled off some of the Fire to create a fireball.

Kohana would then toss the fireball a distance and use it as a spark to feed the rest of the Fire too. Creating a protective wall around them that gave them enough space to still wonder about but would ward off anyone or anything else. When there was no fire left in her possession, she sat there breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. She shouldn't have pushed herself so soon. Looking to the others, she would look straight towards Danni and try to give her best smile despite her exhaustion. "Sa-safe..."

Last edited:
Pausing watching him get closer he offered alittle smile "Hey..you'll be alright..at least you'll sleep easy tonight..i got all three of you covered." he spoke as he relaxed, the rough fetures softening a bit when he smiled..it's been a bit since he felt like he was genuinly doing somthing for someone that was not for a paycheck but because it was right..and it felt good. "We'll find civilzation and watch eachothers backs." he pauses and noted the girl waking up to start a fire around them as she saw her speak "..hey..if you need anything..say so..got some cooked deer here..and.." takes a moment to pull out a large Canteen "Got plenty of water to share."

Last edited:
Kohana had been laying quiet and awake since Usagi had laid her down. She had listened to their conversation for some time now but had been too fearful to say anything to them. To fearful to draw attention. Turning her head to look away, she stared out into the distance. The boy was too scared that someone was coming for him. Pushing herself to sit up, Kohana looked around the temporary camp and then eyed the going fire. Holding a hand out in its direction, she pushed herself to gather some of the flame to her. Not even the others were watching. The fire snaked up her arm but held its center in her palm. Feeding off the fire, Kohana looked back towards where they had come and pulled off some of the Fire to create a fireball.

Kohana would then toss the fireball a distance and use it as a spark to feed the rest of the Fire too. Creating a protective wall around them that gave them enough space to still wonder about but would ward off anyone or anything else. When there was no fire left in her possession, she sat there breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. She shouldn't have pushed herself so soon. Looking to the others, she would look straight towards Danni and try to give her best smile despite her exhaustion. "Sa-safe..."

Usagi looked over to Kohana with a soft smile. "Hey. Feeling any better?"

He was touched by Kohana and Jacks words and actions. After a while he found himself sitting on the ground next to the stump that Jack was sitting on. His head against the man's thigh. His white hair covering his eyes as he looked down at the ground shedding silent tears. It had been areally long time since anyone had been so kind to him.

He was touched by Kohana and Jacks words and actions. After a while he found himself sitting on the ground next to the stump that Jack was sitting on. His head against the man's thigh. His white hair covering his eyes as he looked down at the ground shedding silent tears. It had been areally long time since anyone had been so kind to him.

Paused at the action..just offering a little smile as a hand slowly ran along his head a bit softly..he spoke "You'll be alright..just realx for the night..we'll find a safe place for you three in the moring." he spoke as he then took a moment to breath reading himself to stay up that night to watch.

Back