Sexy feet pics

mydsire_yurplzr

Experienced
I would love to see a forum about womens feet! Some like them and some don't, I absolutely love them! So hot! If anyone has any please post let's kick this post off!!

Wow I thought there would be more foot lovers than this! No one has any pics of their own feet (female please) or or their wives? Feet in heels, feet on dashboards. Nothing?

Try this again

Mmmmm, I'd love to slide those heels of and get those cute feet in my face. I'd enjoy that for a couple minutes then go toe by toe, sucking each one, occassionally breaking to slide my tongue up and down your soles...

Mmmmm, I'd love to slide those heels of and get those cute feet in my face. I'd enjoy that for a couple minutes then go toe by toe, sucking each one, occassionally breaking to slide my tongue up and down your soles...

Omg that would make me cum ;)
:heart:steph

There are a few threads floating around. I know one is inthe fetish area. I thought there was one in here before too.

I would love to see the beautiful lit ladies reveal their feet. Peep toe pumps, flips, toe bling, stocking feet.....Can't explain the fetish. It's just a huge turn-on. :devil: Thanks! :)

This stephs husband I kiss that foot tattoo as much as I can it is SO sexy to me wow!!! I just love it so much!!!!

Because I commented. I've posted this in another one of the feet threads, but I pulled it, so I can repost.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanks :) my best friend is a serious foot fetish guy, so I always have a few floating around.

Back