Looking for a "Cleaning" Lady (closed for MoxieLu)

I stood up and simply said "whatever you say, Mr. Jordan" This was his way of showing me that he called the shots and was in control. He was exerting his dominance in midst of a blow job, that was control.
I walked down the hall to my room and did exactly as he told me to, getting on my hands and knees on the bed. As i waited, i thought about how slutty and hot and sexy this felt. I was totally naked, except for a pair of slutty high heels, on my hands and knees on a bed, waiting for my employer to come in and do wahtever he wants to do with me. My pussy was wet before, now it had to be dripping. The waiting was so nerve wracking i was imagining what he would do. Would he come in and just grap my hips and fuck me hard and fast, or did he have something more tantalizing in mind? I bet he knew exactly what he was doing to me, and be loved it. I know i was loving it.
I heard footsteps, then the door opening......i think i may have moaned out loud in anticipation.
 
Giving you time to get to your room . . . I had to make sure that you were indeed willing to do whatever I asked and expected of you. The blowjob you were giving me was incredible, but I still need to show you who was the employer and who was the cleaning lady . . . a hot BJ wasn't going to change the order of things around here.

I stopped in my room long enough to remove all of my clothing, and pick up a couple of things I needed to complete my "evaluation" of Kristine. Walking into your room, I laid one of the items on the dresser and took the other with me as I stepped to the bed. Sliding a blindfold over your head, I made sure that your eyes were eompletely covered . . . a real test of your willingness to trust me.

Still not saying a word, I picked up the other item from the dresser and stepped to the end of the bed. Reaching out I ran a hand over your ass . . . god I love a gorgeous ass pointing up from the bed like this. Sliding the hand between your thighs to find out just out wet you are . . . just as I suspected . . . running down your thighs wet!!

The item in my hand finally comes into play . . . a whip: not one for punishment, but one that will just sting your ass a little (the straps on the whip are very light and do not leave a mark, but definitely sting when snapped across your ass). I have found that most woman, when being fucked in this position, are stimulated even more by a sting on the ass . . .

Snapping the whip across your ass, I watch for your reaction . . . my cock, still hard from your earlier attention, is even stronger now . . . ready to plow your depths . . .
 
When he put the blindfold over my face, i must admit i did get nervous. What was this guy going to do to me? I did not feel he would truly hurt me though, he just wanted pleasure.
i then felt his hand on my ass, giving it a tender, firm, loving caress. He then reached his hand between my legs feeling my dripping wet cunt and then juices running down my thighs. I moaned....
I then felt him step away for a moment. Then i felt his presense behind me again. Then suddenly i heard a little snap and felt something sting my ass. It was a whip. It stung, it didn't really hurt. The surprise of it shocked me more than the feeling. I let out an involuntary little high pitched whimper and my body tensed up. I did not cry, or ask him to stop or complain. I knew he was testing me and i wanted to pass the test and show him I was worthy. I waited for the next slap of the whip. I suddenly realized he was breathing heavy too. Neither of us said a word, it was incredibly erotic.
 
Your response to the whip was fucking erotic . . . the moan escaping your lips was one of surprise, but you did not pull your ass away . . . I have a feeling that a new folld of pussy nectar just coated your thighs . . .

Leaning over and whispering, "You have dome amazingly well, Kristine; are you ready for my cock . . . I need to feel and hear you cum."
 
He leaned over close to me and said "You have done amazingly well, Kristine; are you ready for my cock . . . I need to feel and hear you cum."

I gave a small smile, leaned my head onto my crossed arms on the bed, which caused my ass to lift up even higher for him. I said "I'm soooooo ready, please make me cum, Mr. Jordan."
 
Up on the bed beside you, my cock head covered with precum; taking my cock in my hand and rubbing the head up and down your ass, teasing you back there just a bit, then slipping between your thighs and thru your slippery lips and deep into that cunt. already dripping and slick with your juices . . . feeling your muscles begin to grip at my cock as I slide deeper.
 
As he slid his hard cock into my waiting wet pussy, I let out a low growl of a moan, which must have excited him as he then pushed in deeper. I felt my pussy walls expand, as I took his hard cock in fully. He then started to thrust, and I pushed my ass back against him. We were moaning and breathing heavy. "ohhh, Mr. Jordan, this feels so good." I felt his hands on my hips, I closed my eyes.....
 
Sliding my cock in and out of your tight cunt . . . you may have been married before, but you are still tight . . . I like that . . .

Teasing you a bit by pullng my cock back and using my hand to guide it up and down your ass, sliding the head up and down the crack . . . pausing to press just a bit at that tightest of openings, then once more burying it deep in your pussy . . .
 
I had never been fucked while blindfolded, it was exciting and the combinatiin of loss of control plus the enhanced sense of feeling each and every movement was so intense. Each thrust he made felt deeper than the last. He was teasing me is well, rubbing his cock between my ass checcks, before plunging it back in my waiting pussy. He pressed his cockhead against my ass a couple of times, teasing me, I won't tell him I like anal.
I could feel the beginning of an orgasm building, I relaxed so I could let it wash over me while he plowed away in my pussy. Our moans, groans and grunts were getting louder.
 
"Almost there Kristine . . . . gonna cum deep in your pussy . . . " I can almost tell by your motions that you are about ready to explode; not sure how long since you've been fucked, but I sense that with the blindfold, this orgasm is going to reach new heights for you.

Grabbing you ass for one more hard thrust, "Cum for me, Kristine . . . let it all out . . . show me how hard you can cum."
 
The feeling was incredible, he was pounding away at my wet pussy with a strong, steady, powerful pace, and I could tell I was about to cum - HARD. The sensation of being blindfolded alongwith his strong grip on my hips really added to the feeling of him being in total control, that he could do whatever he wanted.
"Oh, Mr. Jordan, this feels sooooooo good, I'm gonna cum, yes, I'm gonna CUMMMMMMM." I could feel the muscles in my stomach and pelvic region tense, I let out a loud yell that surprised both of us, I'm sure.....I felt myself let go....."OH MY GOD!" I let the orgasm wash over me, as he never slowed pace, just kept fucking me mercilessly, and I heard his moans and growls become louder and more intense....
 
"That's it Kristine . . . let it go . . ." Just as you cry out, I feel my own orgasm beginning to explode . . . pulling my cock out of your pussy and spraying a hot load of cum all over your ass and lower back . . .
 
I feel his hot cum blast shoot all over my ass and back. I keep moaning and writhing, leaning down so my still blindfolded face is on the bed, my ass sticking boldly up in the air for his admiration and inspection. He seems to be doing just that, proud of the big load he just dropped on my butt, watching in drip between my legs and down my thighs.
It was one of the best fuckings I'd ever had, and I've had a few.....I wonder if I'll be putting this type of "overtime" in on a frequent basis.
 
Not making any move to remove your blindfold, I run my fingers up and down your ass, down your thighs and between your legs, coating my fingers with your cum, and then mixing it with my own that is pooled in your lower back.

Start a trail of my index finger down your ass crack, my slick finger stopping right "there" . . . feeling you jump a bit as I apply a little pressure to your tight hole . . .
 
He pressed his finger against my ass hole. I jumped a little in surprise, I'm sure he was judging my reaction, so see what I would do. I let out a little "Ooooooooh" then a sexy moan he knew that I'd let him do whatever he wanted, but I wanted him to play the game a little longer.
"Mr. Jordan, is this part of my job description?" I said with a smile. We were both loving this.
 
"This probably falls under 'other duties as assigned', and it seems like it meets with your approval that we can include such activities in your job."

Been a long time since I have had any partner so agreeable to anal play; so I'm going to find out just how far we can take this today. Dipping my finger deep in your cunt once more, getting it completed with your pussy juices; then bringing my finger back to your ass hole and inserting it to the first knuckle . . . "God, Kristine . . . so fucking tight!"
 
She felt his finger slide in her little hole. She didn't say anything, he just kept his finger there, letting her get used to the sensation. He commented on how tight she was, and she replied that she had done anal before, but it had been a while. He gave her a reassuring caress on her back with his other hand. She tweaked her nipple with her hand as she heard him moan.
 
Pulling my index finer back and coating my middle finger with the slick moisture from your pussy; pressing that finger to your butt and sliding to the first knuckle again; this time tho, as you take it in, I force the entire finger into your tight ass and twist the finger.
 
I felt him shove his moistened finger into my ass, not just an exploring tease, but he slid his entire finger up in me. I gave a surprised squeal, and then a deep inhale as he twisted his finger. If he was checking to see how far he could go with his new employee, he certainly now knew that he could do just about anything. I breather deeply in and out a few times, getting used to the feeling of his finger up my butt. Once again, I found myself very aroused, but a little concerned and apprehensive now as well.
 
Not sure how far this should go the first time, but I can tell that you are definitely aroused by my play. Probing my finger in and out for a few more strokes, I slowly remove my finger and slap you lightly on the ass.

"Kristine, I think that is definitely enough for your first day. You have surpassed all my expectations so far. I'm going to take a shower in my master bath. You may shower here if you wish, or join me in mine. There is no expectation that you will join me this time; it is entirely your choice."

Pulling up my slacks and holding them by the waist, I turn and start walking toward my bedroom, quickly kicking off my shoes and removing my slacks once entering the room.
 
I thought for a minute or two about joining him in his shower. He said I was not obligated or expected to, but I got the feeling he wanted me to. I wanted to join him. I told myself not to overthink. I reached in my closet and got a robe, took it with me, and walked down the hall, naked, towards his bathroom.
 
Before I finish undressing, I hear your footsteps coming down the carpeted hallway toward my room. Looking up, I see your naked form enter my room . . . and proceed to the bathroom, cum still sticking to your lower back and down your sweet ass.

"Go ahead and start the shower, I'll be right there," as I finish undressing and step toward the bathroom myself, subconsiously stroking my cock and caressing my balls as I join you in the shower.
 
I stepped into the shower, letting the warm water surround and comfort me. Tonight seemed like a whirlwind, like a weird dream. I was exhausted, not so much physically, but emotionally. I hoped that my acceptance of the offer to join him in the shower did not give the impression i wanted to fuck again. I had more than enough for tonight , but was looking forward to more.
He stepped in, and we silently shared the shower. I wasn't sure if he wanted to make small talk or share intimacies, so i kept quiet and let him dictate the conversation. He seemed not to mind the quiet.
I did turn my back to him, bend over slightly, handed him a wash cloth, and asked if he wanted to clean uo the mess he made on my butt. His strong touch felt good as he cleaned me up.
When I got out of the shower, i dried off while he stayed in. I put on the robe, opened the shower door to tell him that i was going to go back to my room and change. He told me that after i changed to wait in his office for him. Then he leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was sweet, a little break from the boss-employee stuff.
 
Putting on some silk pajamas and a robe, I walk down to my office and find you sitting there, waiting for me.

Taking a seat in the chair next to you, rather than behind my desk, "I thing that we are going to be able to work together very well . . . and I do hope that some of the benefits are to your liking. I don't need you to come in tomorrow. I have meetings all day long with investors, so I would like you to come in the next day and we will go over the procedures I have in mind for your 'cleaning' duties."
 
I smiled, and reached my hand out. We shook hands, very business-like and formal. "I look forward to a mutually satisfying and lengthy business partnership." I joked, we both laughed.
"Mr. Jordan, I will see you the day after tomorrow. I hope your meetings go well, and I will enjoy my day off"
 
Back
Top