Not sure if this has been asked

But do other subs/pup's out there ever feel jealous?

I am assuming you mean jealous of attentions of your PYL for another pyl?

My master and I will play with others but I know that I am always first to him and he loves me as he doesn't love anyone else. I have actually given this a lot of thought and think that the reason I don't feel jealousy is that I feel very secure in my place with my master and don't worry that I would be replaced.

1) Ty for your reply.
2) I meant jealousy if a owner has more than one pup.
3) I understand pups are not always able to be given equal attention
4) Was curious what other pups/subs felt about a situation like that.

I am assuming you mean jealous of attentions of your PYL for another pyl?

My master and I will play with others but I know that I am always first to him and he loves me as he doesn't love anyone else. I have actually given this a lot of thought and think that the reason I don't feel jealousy is that I feel very secure in my place with my master and don't worry that I would be replaced.

1) Ty for your reply.
2) I meant jealousy if a owner has more than one pup.
3) I understand pups are not always able to be given equal attention
4) Was curious what other pups/subs felt about a situation like that.

1.) I will be quite interested to read the replies of pyl's living in those relationships.
2.) You have me intrigued. Are you in such a relationship?

I was. The relationship has evolved but I had strong feelings for my previous owner.

1.) I will be quite interested to read the replies of pyl's living in those relationships.
2.) You have me intrigued. Are you in such a relationship?

But do other people out there ever feel jealous?

Fixed that for you.

Jealousy is no more or less than a human emotion. Orientation, etc has no impact on one's ability to control one's feelings about a given situation. The only thing one can control, is what one DOES with said feelings.

Look, you obviously want a monogamous relationship (although to be honest I've never been sure if this is an online or offline relationship you're talking about).

According to your own admissions, the person in question is a FORMER owner. Thus, you are no longer "her pup". Thus [to be blunt] your jealousy is confusing.

Move.On.

Back