Caress - able Things

“I want to write poetry on your skin with my fingers
Find the constellations hidden in your freckles
Read the stories written by your veins
And study the map of your scars and imperfections
Then let you drink the passion from my lips
And read my love in each caress
Of your beautiful skin”

How has no one else checked in here yet? I would have expected 50 replies already.

*takes off clothes*

He laid his hand on her shoulder, and softly, gently,
it began to travel down the curve of her back, blindly, with a blind stroking motion,
to the curve of her crouching loins. And there his hand softly, softly, stroked the curve of her flank,
in the blind instinctive caress.

Greetings!

I thought I would start my own thread and claim my little piece of Lit. ;)

Feel free to come in, sit down and take a load off, but most of all make yourself at home ~o~

Now come in and Caress with me :rose:

tumblr_ndyky1RZ2y1u1lgr2o1_250.jpg

A warm body laying at my side, beneath me cascading over mine as the soft flesh grazes against mine. Her breasts, her cheeks on either her bottom or upon her face my palm can carress either one lovingly and passionately all with force strongly and yet calmly behind.

Last edited:
A warm body laying at my side, beneath me cascading over mine as the soft flesh grazes against mine. Her breasts, her cheeks on either her bottom or upon her face my palm can carress either one livingly and passionately all with force strongly and yet calmly behind.

(swoon)

Love it!!

Make yourself at home, Daddy. :kiss:

MDaddy, are you aware that Caressesss's (I hate plurals of words that end is ss's, just don't know what to do with them) nipples are clearly evident in her profile pic? Is this cause for celebration? Or should she be properly disciplined?

MDaddy, are you aware that Caressesss's (I hate plurals of words that end is ss's, just don't know what to do with them) nipples are clearly evident in her profile pic? Is this cause for celebration? Or should she be properly disciplined?

Shhhhhhh!!!!! :cattail:

Luster with all respect I have yet to perv her profile. I was working my way up to that for when the time was just right but thanks for being the spoiler my friend. .;)

Luster with all respect I have yet to perv her profile. I was working my way up to that for when the time was just right but thanks for being the spoiler my friend. .;)

LOL - Couldn't help but laugh at this!! :p

Back