MILF - redux v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oooeb1295d1wnkum0o1_500.jpg

You need to come into my office so we can have a discussion on your attire :devil:

"Discussion on my attire" would that about what I'm wearing or would you be giving me that wonderful hardness of yours while I'm still dressed.....that might be more like a dickucssion I'm thinking....and I'm never one to complain, cum right in.

Hot Wife:rose::kiss:

"Discussion on my attire" would that about what I'm wearing or would you be giving me that wonderful hardness of yours while I'm still dressed.....that might be more like a dickucssion I'm thinking....and I'm never one to complain, cum right in.

Hot Wife:rose::kiss:

Since my office is large enough to have TWO doors and affords me to comfortably have 3 monitors and 2 laptops, I think we'll discuss you NOT following the dress code: NO jeans!

Remove them before entering!

Since my office is large enough to have TWO doors and affords me to comfortably have 3 monitors and 2 laptops, I think we'll discuss you NOT following the dress code: NO jeans!

Remove them before entering!

Yes sir, hoping my top covers my ass enough to not get in more trouble.

Hot Wife

You just made me vomit in my mouth. That's disgusting!

And yet, you took time to comment. Not all mom's are "models." Maybe in your warped "reality" they are, or should be.

Next time before you click "Submit," the woman you're commenting on could be/is someone's mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back