Clearly the Allure has Won!

Morning,

I have not abandoned but I am missing my old thread! Humpf, she pouts.

I bought a new scarf that I enjoyed a little bit this morning. It is a beautiful day, the sun is shining through my window, drenching my bed in warmth.

The texture of the scarf I find arousing and the raised stripes of silk add a little bit extra.

I thought I would share a few photos with you ;)

Attachments

• White Scarf 1.jpg
    White Scarf 1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 923
  • White Scarf 2.jpg
    White Scarf 2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 811
  • White Scarf 3.jpg
    White Scarf 3.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 835
  • White Scarf 4.jpg
    White Scarf 4.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 954
It turns me on to take photos, and I took way too many. Even though I know it is me, the idea of maybe sharing here and seeing the image on the little screen is exciting.

I couldn't decide on my favourite so you get a few!

xo

Attachments

• White Scarf 5.jpg
    White Scarf 5.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 832
  • White Scarf 6.jpg
    White Scarf 6.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 845
  • White Scarf 7.jpg
    White Scarf 7.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 969
  • White Scarf 8.jpg
    White Scarf 8.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,818
It turns me on to take photos, and I took way too many. Even though I know it is me, the idea of maybe sharing here and seeing the image on the little screen is exciting.

xo

You're certainly turning me on with your pictures!

:kiss:

I never thought I would be jelaous of a scarf, but I stand corrected :eek: I would love to let my hands caress all your amazing curves, and enjoy your sounds of pleasure as I do so.

:kiss:

I am a big fan of your white scarf, a little envious as well as I would like to drape myself all over you like that

"White Scarf" is a great set of photos. It appears that you prefer the B&W as you only included one color photo. I agree, better in B&W.

Thank you for sharing and hope you have a great day. :rose:

xo

Good god, you're so gorgeous! That smile is infectious! :heart:

xo

God such beautiful images, I'm so glad we got a few and yes the smile is just gorgeous xxx

xo
I believe I can speak for many peopl?e here, you're not the only one turned on sexy sweetie!!

xo
I love them all

xo

Love that smile in the last one. :heart:

Morning,

I bought a new scarf that I enjoyed a little bit this morning. It is a beautiful day, the sun is shining through my window, drenching my bed in warmth.

The texture of the scarf I find arousing and the raised stripes of silk add a little bit extra.

xo

A beautiful scarf, beautiful pics of a beautiful lady with a beautiful smile. ;)

Excellent thread, I am glad I found it and I really look forward to see and reading more form you in the future Mum :)

I though the black and white images were special, then you surprised me with the photos in colour, and that beautiful smile.

xo
Beautiful contours and magnetic smile.

xo

You sultry temptress! I want to lift the scarf, if only for a moment. Most of all I love your wicked smile. Thank you.

Exquisite. Thank you for sharing :heart:

xo

Your writing is exquisite and truly erotic. You create such a vivid and detailed mental image that I almost feel like I am right there with your stranger.....and then the pictures....oh my....

xo

You have no idea how "Exciting" you are:D:kiss::rose:

Morning,

xo

holy moly!
i cant decide on my favourite either. far too tasty.
thankyou :D

Soft silk, on your hot body, in a warm bed enjoying a relaxed morning.......

Sounds like heaven!

#8 is my favorite because I love your smile the most! I'd love to be the reason for that smiling face and I can think of a few ways to make you smile! :devil::kiss::rose:

Back