Shy and unsure, I'm new

:( definitely too bad. I have spent a long time today getting to know you through this thread. Definitely blew my mind with your amazing body, but mostly your personality.

:( definitely too bad. I have spent a long time today getting to know you through this thread. Definitely blew my mind with your amazing body, but mostly your personality.

Miss Lily has been a delightful addition to the boards. You can't help but like her playful and sexy attitude.

In response to Lily's question: that skirt might be a little short to wear to church but looks just right to me. :D

Proof of Life?

So, I actually really wanted to give you guys some pictures tonight, but the mirrors at my house are all... not useful, and I seem to have left my webcam at school...

I'm sorry.

Where have you been? You are one of my favorite posters!

I just found your thread. You're sexy as hell! I wish I went to college with you! ;)

I'm back

So, I need a confidence boost and this thread was really helpful last time. So, here are some new pictures. I know it's been a while.

picture024.jpg
picture026.jpg
picture027.jpg

Hi tigerlily I've just found your thread and wanted to say oh wow! I liked your old pics but these new ones are just amazing. You look absolutely stunning in the red corset. Sexy lingerie on beautiful women is one of my weaknesses. I hope you get to post more 😊💋

Should be really confident tigerlilyxx you look very sexy;)

Thanks so much. What a warm welcome.

Hi tigerlily I've just found your thread and wanted to say oh wow! I liked your old pics but these new ones are just amazing. You look absolutely stunning in the red corset. Sexy lingerie on beautiful women is one of my weaknesses. I hope you get to post more 😊💋

I plan on sticking around for a bit. Don't you worry. And thank you.

Great to see you again! What a stunningly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady!

You just gave me an idea for my next set....

Last edited:
I am glad I can inspire you beautiful lady!

I think it's something you'll enjoy.

I cannot imagine why you would need a confidence boost (not that I will complain if it means we get to see more pics of you). You are incredibly sexy and I would love to see many more pics. AMAZING!!!!

You're making me blush. :eek:

You are quite lovely tigerlily, you have a fantasticly fit, voluptuous body and I very much enjoyed your first round of pics. I'm happy to see you've returned to post more. :)

Your pics are quite shiny, not to fret! ;)

Thanks for the compliment. And the Firefly reference.

welcome back and what a lovely view and corset:):D

Thank you. Glad to be back.

Aaaand this is why we stay subscribed to threads that have been dead for a while. :D

Hey you. Glad you stuck around.

:)

Is that a Playboy Bunny charm? I'm also curious about what the bottom half of that number looks like. Purely interested in the outfit, and in no way checking to see whether or not you're wearing panties. :p

:)

Is that a Playboy Bunny charm? I'm also curious about what the bottom half of that number looks like. Purely interested in the outfit, and in no way checking to see whether or not you're wearing panties. :p

For some reason, I don't believe you. :p

I'm pretty sure that I was not wearing any when I took these. Use your imagination. ;)

Back