Shy and unsure, I'm new

TL:

I would gladly come to your dorm and clean mirrors for the chance to see what's in them live.

So, I actually really wanted to give you guys some pictures tonight, but the mirrors at my house are all... not useful, and I seem to have left my webcam at school...

I'm sorry.

So, I actually really wanted to give you guys some pictures tonight, but the mirrors at my house are all... not useful, and I seem to have left my webcam at school...

I'm sorry.

Aw :(

Oh well, the thought's there at least!

I'm sorry.

It happens. Are you on Spring Break, or just enjoying a weekend home with the family? Either way, have a good time and don't worry about it. I'm sure we'll all be here when you get back. ;)

New to the thread and I am sure you have heard this before...but...you are a beautiful woman

I love your hair

can not wait to see more

I'm sorry.
Alright young lady, get yourself over to my house & I will take pictures. After all, I am a professiinal amatuer photographer!!! LOL

I got out of the shower, took some pictures.

I, like everyone else here, thank you for sharing the images of yourself thus far, Lily. There is nothing to be ashamed of with your body. You look really good.

I know it's been a while... Found this skirt the other day. Think it's too short? :rolleyes:

Picture 96.jpg
Picture 98.jpg
Picture 97.jpg

Of course it's too short, but does that matter when a sexy girl has a body like yours is it not right to share it? Great thread, great pics, even better body! Thanks for the pics so far and have a nice day.

Back