COCKS...huge...big...avg...little...

NymphGoddess

ask MacDaddy23
ok, litsters...what do you consider to be huge? big? average? little? just wondering......

I read that average is anywhere betn 5-6'' and beyond that I think it's opinion. What do you think? I've considered "big" starting at about 8'' up...

Guys...lets hear your opinions too...you think you're horse hung? tell us...we wanna know

not big adv i guess never messured but i have only had 2 complaints

Too big and too small can be defined by all means ...

But as long as the man knows how to use a small cock as well as fingers and tongue ... it can be made up for ...

and a large cock ... if he understands that it's not all going down your throat or trying to force every inch into your pussy ... it can all be satisfying also ... as long as the woman in return knows and helps out with her hand on the bits that don't fit ........

I consider myself bigger than most, but I do not know if bigger is always better. I prefer to use my tongue alot anyway

i know there are plenty much longer than mine..but i know tha tmine is more than adequate......above avg. length...and girth.....7 long 6 around the center of the shaft

I consider myself bigger than most, but I do not know if bigger is always better. I prefer to use my tongue alot anyway

I happen to know that you might be bigger than average...but I also think it would be awesome for others to find out too...

keep workin' it sexy man...they'll appreciate what you've got...:kiss:

7 in length, 6 in circumference. I feel pretty normal. You can judge if you ask, at least I'll consider sharing.. no promises!

Back