Breeding

I love when I am fucking a woman and she screams, 'I want to have your baby.'

Some

some of our best sex was when I was trying to get my wife pregnant, pushing in deeper, holding it in after I had cum and of course sticky seconds, the first two were planned, and she fell almost straight away, the third she wanted and I was unsure, we used durex as contraception, only I would play around before putting one on, while fucking her I would tell her how close I was to cumming she would remind me I wasn't wearing anything.
Sometimes I would pull out cumming over her belly sometimes I would bang her harder telling her that I was going to make her pregnant.

We carried on like this for a few months before she fell again.

Oh the good old days :)
She is now 19 and the best product of 'fucking about' I know of.

:) What a pleasant memory

some of our best sex was when I was trying to get my wife pregnant, pushing in deeper, holding it in after I had cum and of course sticky seconds, the first two were planned, and she fell almost straight away, the third she wanted and I was unsure, we used durex as contraception, only I would play around before putting one on, while fucking her I would tell her how close I was to cumming she would remind me I wasn't wearing anything.
Sometimes I would pull out cumming over her belly sometimes I would bang her harder telling her that I was going to make her pregnant.

Great tale - thanks for sharing. I was going to add my own story of how HOT it was when my wife and I were trying for the first time. Lots of "fill me with your hot sperm" and "I'm pumping my seed into you" dirty talk to go with the sex really turned it up to a whole new level.

breeding please

i am a 23 year old otherwise "normal" female, but have very dark desires of being impregnated by a group of strangers. i love the thought of a group of dirty, horny men using me like a slut and cumming deep inside me trying to be the one to get me pregnant. again, as most of those that have posted in this group...while this is one of my ultimate fantasies, i am held back from fulfilling it for the thought of safety.

Strictly a fantasy-writing fetish aspect for me...

I have a huge creampie fetish. And to go along with that, it is even better if breeding/impregnation is involved.

So my question is, is there anyone out there with the same fetish and if so have you or would you let a total stranger breed you?

Of all the extreme fetishes I've encountered, I've been aware of this one for years and still don't really know what to make of it.
But, I'm not going to set myself to judge those who have it as a fetish, so don't worry on that level.

A complete stranger would have to have me locked up tight, or I'd kill him...if my husband didn't beat me to it, and make a novelty-mug out of the guy's skull for me. :D
That aside...
Maybe I'm just in the right frame-of-mind and hit this post at the right time...but I've got some writing ideas to scribble down...and discuss/bounce-off my husband.
So, Thank-you for the brain-fuel. :D

As far as it being useful for literary work and/or fetish/roleplay...sure, why not? As long as it's not genuinely for real and someone's being essentially raped. If it's for real and fully consensual, then to-each-their-own.
I wouldn't be suprised to learn someday that a couple trying to have a baby decided to dress-up things using this as a 'stage dressing' to put some zest into things.
In a case like that, it's being used constructively for something really good. :)

I'm bumping this because it's totally hot. It's a fantasy of mine, of course it is one I wouldn't indulge in real life (just like incest or other extreme taboo fetishes) but it is a huge turn on to think about. Being used is considered to be hot by many women but being used for a specific, completely primal reason is sexy to me.

Just my thoughts on it. Love it or leave it.

I have to admit...thinking about it tonight, for some reason...
Short-form, I agree with all you said above. :)

While I know it would be a bad idea to carry it out, my fantasy is to sleep with a woman who I just met, who I don't know well at all, who wants me not to just get her pregnant, but make her my wife too. I guess the taboo of permanently binding myself to a woman I barely know, making her not just a mother, but my wife/life partner, is a turn-on to me.

That's what makes it hot for me. When I was playing this game with my ex the dirty talk was what really got both of us going. I remember telling him to "keeping cumming" because I needed "more cum to make babies" and he would go crazy.

We would keep it in there, a la creampie style and do it again after he recovered. It was a dirty game, but hours of fun.

I used have an ex who would tell me stuff akin to that. And it was CRAZY hot, as a guy! So yes, ladies and gents, it's VERY arousing!

While I know it would be a bad idea to carry it out, my fantasy is to sleep with a woman who I just met, who I don't know well at all, who wants me not to just get her pregnant, but make her my wife too. I guess the taboo of permanently binding myself to a woman I barely know, making her not just a mother, but my wife/life partner, is a turn-on to me.

That is a huge turn on for me as a woman....I've often fantazied about a man just meeting me and making me pregnant and then insisting that he marry me.

Breeding fantasy....

I have a good imagination. Sometimes its a blessing and other times its a curse. One fantasy that I have always had takes me back to Roman antiquity. It involves me becoming a champion gladiator renown for my physical prowess. My notoriety brings me many women who having witnessed my raw physicality in the arena. I spend my gladiator retirement filling many women with my seed like a champion racehorse put out to stud. Like I said this is purely a fantasy, fathering children is a great responsibility :)

Part of the appeal for me has to do with monogamy. That I have to stick with it with my significant other. Like I have to meet a quota and, if possible, exceed it.

Well, obviously, the vast majority of people would have this only as a fantasy. Me included. Breeding, with a stranger or an acquaintance, puts a huge hurdle in your daily life.

But as a fantasy... mmmmmmmmhhhhhh, the sky´s the limit. I´m not sure how others play it, though. In my case, being bred or impregnated is all about the submission, the humiliation, the taboo. Carrying a baby or giving birth are not too attractive to me, but the "hunt" (a man looking for me, or me going out there to look for the right cock) is very exciting. The idea of dressing in indecent clothes to attract attention, going to bars (dark, classy or any other kind, but generally crowded and by night), flaunting my body and giving out easily read signals are a huge turn-on.

I´m not even sure the actual fucking can surpass that phase, but that would not be for a lack of trying. The dirty talk, the rough handling, the savage pounding, and the warm flood of semen flooding my fertile, unprotected womb, making it sure that I´d be pregnant... and the different feelings on that. Panic, triumph, the aftersex glow, lying on the bed panting (if I actually got impregnated on a bed...), and then maybe going for seconds or for some foreplay in preparation for seconds...

That´s usually how my impregnation fantasies go. I assume other women and men have different ideas, though.

Well, obviously, the vast majority of people would have this only as a fantasy. Me included. Breeding, with a stranger or an acquaintance, puts a huge hurdle in your daily life.

But as a fantasy... mmmmmmmmhhhhhh, the sky´s the limit. I´m not sure how others play it, though. In my case, being bred or impregnated is all about the submission, the humiliation, the taboo. Carrying a baby or giving birth are not too attractive to me, but the "hunt" (a man looking for me, or me going out there to look for the right cock) is very exciting. The idea of dressing in indecent clothes to attract attention, going to bars (dark, classy or any other kind, but generally crowded and by night), flaunting my body and giving out easily read signals are a huge turn-on.

I´m not even sure the actual fucking can surpass that phase, but that would not be for a lack of trying. The dirty talk, the rough handling, the savage pounding, and the warm flood of semen flooding my fertile, unprotected womb, making it sure that I´d be pregnant... and the different feelings on that. Panic, triumph, the aftersex glow, lying on the bed panting (if I actually got impregnated on a bed...), and then maybe going for seconds or for some foreplay in preparation for seconds...

That´s usually how my impregnation fantasies go. I assume other women and men have different ideas, though.

My ex loved making me dress slutty, showing off my legs, tummy, and breasts. He would have me go out without underwear and play with me in public and then we would play our little "game" where he would try to get me "pregnant."

It was a lot of fun. I think the danger element was nice.

I always felt nervous afterwards, even on the pill because the game was so intense.

Gotta agree. And very well said!!

My ex loved making me dress slutty, showing off my legs, tummy, and breasts. He would have me go out without underwear and play with me in public and then we would play our little "game" where he would try to get me "pregnant."

It was a lot of fun. I think the danger element was nice.

I always felt nervous afterwards, even on the pill because the game was so intense.

Between the two of you, I think you've covered most of the bases about why it appeals so much. :)
You've also helped me a lot in figuring myself out too. :)
Thank-You for that, unintentional though it might have been, you have my gratitude.

Feeling almost fertile... the next couple of days with no man are gonna be brutal.

:mad:

You have my total and complete sympathies.
When my husband's away and I'm....hell, in heat, it's almost maddening enough to make me tear the carpets off the floor in sheer frustration.

Back